• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Twisted Tales - Peter Pan

ZoneyGirl

Caffeine Addict
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there. I have an idea for a twist on Peter Pan I'm longing to play. Involving a love triangle between Wendy, Peter and Hook. Replacing the childhood charm with gang wars and violence. I wish to play Wendy in this, along with a variety of side characters. Ideas for plenty of them.

What I'm looking for in a partner
  • Create with me, build the story up. My idea is just that, an idea. We can grow and adjust it to make both of us happy.
  • Willing to double main characters and play a variety of side characters.
    • I have ideas to play a Tinkerbell and Mr. Smee characters, both adding to plot lines and trouble.
    • Can bring in another gang, even bring in other fairy tales and twist them up.
  • OOC chat, I love it. I am a friendly person and love to get to know who I'm writing with.
  • Patients. I suffer from chronic illness and pain. Some days I find it hard to move or even think.
  • At least two posts a week, decent grammar, and no one liners. I average about three paragraphs a post.
  • This RP will no doubt dive into some darker themes. Violence being a big one. Idle talk about drugs and the underground trade of whatever the gangs would be involved in. Sex with no doubt happen, but clothes come off and we fade to back. Keep to ToS of the site.

Here is the idea.

1920's, Modern, or Futuristic Setting​
Wendy Darling and Peter Pan grew up together. They were each other's best friend. Two peas in a pod. Peter got along with her brothers and they would spend the long summer days together. Making up their own worlds and hiding away in them from the terrors of the world outside of them. Worlds full of magic and fairies. Escapes. However, for one reason or another the two were pulled away from each other when they were in their early teens. Never keeping contact with each other for one reason or another. Time only making the other fond childhood memories.​
They grew up two different lives. Peter lost his parents and was put in an orphanage. Run by cruel people, he was harden and grew to have a different outlook on the world. He left the place and turned to a life of crime to survive. Many of the other orphans living with him. Together they formed a gang, 'The Lost Boys.' They were small, a fairly non violent group but smart and good at doing what they had to do to survive. Time would lead them to be more violent as needed.​
Wendy would grow up in a peaceful and loving home for the most part. Only a few tragedies hitting her. She sought to pursue a career as an actress or singer. (may vary depending on timeframe) Her search for a career would eventually lead her to the town of Neverland. Neverland is a city run by gangs, the largest and most powerful being 'the Jolly Rogers', lead by a cruel and heartless man. James Hook. That very man would eventually run int Wendy as she was looking for a job. Hiring her to sing in his club or something. Wanting to advance her career, if at first only because she made him a good profit. Eventually the two starting a relationship. James hid his true job and nature from Wendy, not wanting to scare her off or have her seen the violence he is capable of. Pushing her to become the star she deserves to be.​
Peter and his Lost Boys eventually find their way to Neverland. Starting a direct competition with James and the Jolly Rogers. The two becoming locked in a bitter gang war. Unknown to the other that Wendy will be stuck in the middle. Peter sees her and the two are reunited. Both hiding their lives with the gang, faking nice to each other in Wendy's presence. Its hard to say out long it will last. After all they are now both gang leaders and in competition with each other.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back