• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Twisted Skies

Draconus297

The Dragon Lord
Which fandom does this feature?

ALL OF THEM.

Let me explain:

In the unusual universe known as NEXUS-Sigma-434, there is nothing unless the Dark One wishes there be something. He has grown bored imagining his own adventures, so he just decided to snag anyone from any other universe he could find. He used his capabilities to warp realities to his will, and sometimes he took things away from those he snagged, to make them more . . . interesting. All in the name of clearing away ennui.

This will be a crossover of whatever proportions I'm given to work with. Now, sometimes I'll have to need a character to make it so that they don't end the plot, sometimes I'll hand over a buff so you aren't useless, but I'll mostly leave your characters alone.

You can select any character from anything you can think of, provided you give me an appropriate link (which I will outright say now is necessary, because even if I may know a character, the other RPers may not). Wanna be a protagonist without their supporting cast getting in the way? Sure! Want to be a character originally written as a love interest to a character who's beneath them? Sure! Wanna be an annoying animal mascot? Go right ahead! Want to be a villain? Let it be so!

The adventure?

Why, you'll just have to wait and see, won't you?

I'll wait for five people before I launch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back