• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Twisted partners needed!

Can you handle Guro?

• Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I dont know what that is

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

ImaCreepYouOut

We're all Mad here.
Hello, Im creep! Im here looking for a specific type of dark rp. I love dark themes, and would appreciate people who dont have limits (but will stick to site rules), and are comfortable with sensitive topics. I'm 18+, and have been role playing for 14+ years. I've been on this site before, left, and now Im back!

Rules:
1. Please be literate. I understand typos, and I will make them too, but please be literate!!!
2. Eye for an eye. You give me a paragraph? Ill do the same. I wont handle one liners, or one word answers.
3. I only do MxM (MaleXMale)
4. I would like people who can quickly answer me back.
5. I dont do Furries. I dont have a problem with them in general, but I cant RP with them, sorry.
6. I'm super flexible, as long as you follow these rules.

Plots:
1. My OC wakes up in your basement, the basement of a psychotic man.
2. My OC witnesses a crime, and you come after him to cut loose ties.
3. You stalk my OC, and finally get what you want.
4. My OC stalks yours, breaks into your OCs house, gets caught, and is forced to stay. (Killing stalking style)
5. Your OC commits a crime, and takes my OC as hostage, like collateral from the police.

Other Pairings:
masterXslave
petXowner
killerXwitness
insane man X passerby
Religious male X atheistic revenge seeker
BossXIntern

I am open to new plots, but I always want to be the hurt Sub male, please. Doubling is okay. Soft, fluffy romance is a no go. There can be romance, but nothing soft and sweet!

I can do any time/era, and even have a post apocalyptic time, too!!! See my "Pandora" post about my world, if interested!

Last edited:
would you mind doing killing stalking but with me as the yoonbum role??

Hiya! I forgot this was waiting. Ive had it as a window on my phone for like two weeks!

I liked the first plot you have listed, eith the basement. ^.^ I was also curious about the boss and intern. Which did you want to play, because that would probably be the deciding factor for me in that pairing?

I can't seem to dm you, but if think I might suit you, feel free to dm me and I will let you know my discord tag. I don't really understand why I can't message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back