• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Twiggy's Snappy Search!

Wiggy Twiggy

Sticks and Stones

I am Twiggy

Hello, e'erybody! So, let's get down to business- To defeat- The Huns!

I just made you sing that, didn't I? Hehe, anyway, what's up, this is my search where I'll post my plots. It's my hoard, or collection of sorts... Okay, I'm a bit of a hoarder, but I just can't stop thinking of ideas.

So, please don't post here.

I'll be adding new things and I like some semblance of organization, it would mean a lot to me if you sent me a message instead about something that interests you on here or even yet, your own ideas!

Now a bit about me as a role player, my style, and my writing habits. Warning, a lot to read for a while.

Information
  • I'm fairly literate, can mirror posts and use well versed words. But, if my muse ain't having it, I'm inconsistent. I got to get something in order to give something. I don't know how many times I accepted a request and them saying they are literate and good and then give me an intro with no description of their character or their location other than it was an inn and he was in bed... Now I'm going to rant, warning, there will be some profanity. God Damn it! At least tell me the minimal details, like hair color, eye color, age appearance, their goddamn clothes, for crying out loud! I can't interact with a character if I don't know what they look like! Same for the location and the area! And if I have to do it for every post, I'm going to think you're a lazy mother fucker and dump your ass. I do this for a hobby, to relax, if I have to put more than effort than you are and get angry, I'm going to stop playing with you. End rant.
  • I am only human. I make mistakes and I know you do too. Spelling wise, I use spell check and dictionary.com. But still, I make a few errors every now and then due to sleep deprivation, thinking too fast, or plain old not paying attention. And I know you're human as well. So long as I know what you're writing and understand the scene, we'll be golden, Ponyboy. But again, mistakes will be made, so don't be afraid to ask me in OOC on what I meant or if I could make it clearer. Cause I'll be doing the same to you if I don't understand something.
  • I am an adult, I like adult things, from dark themes to adult humor. And I know certain things are not allowed on here, I.E. smut. And I have to say, thank God, I'm getting so tired of seeing smut everywhere. It's so annoying. Kissing and romancing are fine, but that's as far as you'll get with me and my characters. And no underage characters, I'm not looking to play play with children here, if you're underage, fine, whatever, but I'm over the teen angst that's going around, at least act mature...ish...
  • I'm fairly creative, I pride myself with my out of box thinking. But I've been told I can get a bit too wild. I'm okay with someone telling me to slow down and to actually think about what I'm saying. Cause I will think of some off the wall stuff, and I'll admit, looking back at some of it now, quite a few were pretty stupid.
  • I write in the third person, cause I'm not my character and I'm not writing any Mary/Gary Sues over here. I'm not my character and they are not me, nor do I wish to be them cause I put a few of them through hell. Nor do I write overpowering characters and God Mode, have some fucking flaws. Even if they aren't human, giving them quirks will make characters more relatable to the writers and readers. Do not come to me with you're "all powerfuls", I will laugh and then I will ignore you. But if it's satire, I'll laugh harder.

Whelp, that's all I can think of. Next I'll be posting pairings, inspirations, and then plots. I can't wait to hear from you if anything catches your interests.

Last edited by a moderator:
Random Stuff

So, this is random stuff, that's really goes nowhere, but, inspires me and helps me create plots. Sometimes, I put stuff here to save for later and few people created role plays with them. The most will be pairings I like and find. Seriously, there's no more original pairings anymore, so most of the time, I'm just going to copy and paste some that I find and like. So, if you see one of your's here, think of it as a form of flattery that I would want to try it as it's not stealing. I've been claimed to stealing a pairing before, which is impossible as someone else is going to see it and possibly do the same thing. And, seriously, you can't claim a paring.

As for inspirations, it will be links of pictures and videos that I like. A taste so that you can get inside my head. Some will be of worlds, some sort of scene, a person or character, or a video that I like the interactions in. Oh, and comics! I'll post a bunch of mini comics and stuff that I love!

Pairings

Underlined parts are ones I wish to play

• Magic user x Apprentice

• Demon x Mortal

• Demon x Angel

• Vampire x Mortal

• Monster x Mortal

• Mythical being x Hunter

• Anything Mythical and Magical x Someone Ordinary

• Royal x Commoner/Knight

• Guard x Thief

• Wizard x Summoned/Familiar

• Mercenary x Employer

• Priest x Demon

• Torturer x Prisoner

• Superhero x Supervillain

Shows

• RWBY

OCs

• Sailor Moon

OCs

Games

• Elder Scrolls

OCs

• Dishonored

OCs

Manga/Comics

• Coming Soon

Inspirations

Plot Code

Plot Title

Rating-, the more hearts, the more I crave the plot.

What I'm looking for

Plot Idea here

texttexttexttext

texttexttexttext

texttexttexttext

texttexttexttext

Themes Below
Themes Listed here

Code:
[h=OPTION][font=FontNameHere]texttexttexttext[/font][/h]
Rating-[FA]gratipay[/FA][FA]gratipay[/FA][FA]gratipay[/FA][FA]gratipay[/FA][FA]gratipay[/FA]
[font=FontNameHere]texttexttexttext[/font]

[center][font=FontNameHere][bg=Color]texttexttexttext[/bg][/font]
[/center]

[divide=dotted]Themes Below[/divide]

[right][font=FontNamehere]texttexttexttext[/font][/right]

GhostBoy

Rating-

Ghost x Mortal

Ghostboy is a spirit that haunts those that he finds, and has taken a liking to mess up one person's life. As the person is the only one that can see the ghost, they thinks themselves going crazy, or near crazy as the spirit like teasing them while out in public, talking with someone, or doing things with friends.

Lots of public fun and pranks, with an invisible youth that teases and toys with a person, wants the target to be older and taller than the ghost. Other ideas I have thought of: a fake priest(s) tries to perform an exorcism but Ghostboy scares them away; an actual, powerful priest causes trouble for them both, possibly is befriended eventually; bad spirits are doing bad things; Ghostboy tries possession. And many other ideas are soon to follow.

Themes Below
Horror, Religious, Gore, Death Relations, Pranks, Con Artists

Clairvoyant

Rating-

Clairvoyant x Cop

Someone with the power to see what other's can't. The dead reaching out for justice. Who goes out and seeks vengeance for those that have had a short life. Works with a cop who is also their childhood friend and thinks the clairvoyant is just lucky, to stop murders and something darker that is raising up.

But there is not much the clairvoyant can do against the evil dead. Being alive has its restrictions. But the cop was in a near death experience in the past, as his career is dangerous, even though the cop can not see the danger, he can effect it. They both must work together to stop the oncoming doom.

Themes Below
Action, Horror, Suspense

Saltwater Kisses

Rating-!!!!!

Atlantean x Sailor

A young Sailor (S) has just join a merchant's ship as deck hand. During the journey, S becomes friends with A (Atlantean), the mysterious second mate of the ship. Little does S know, A is actually a woman. But as it's back luckk for a female to be on a ship, she binds her chest and cuts her hair, and wears clothes that make her look like a youthful man than a young lady. But that's not her only secret.

Some time during their travel, the ship is attacked by pirates! After a futile battle and struggle, their hands are bound and they walk the plank. Both go down in the watery blue, but A frees herself from the binds to save S as they sink and S is loosing air. But A seems just fine in the water.

A is a mermaid that can change her form with the simple removal of a trinket and is waiting for S, who his human to pass out so that she could keep her secret.

Basically, A must keep both secret from S, but can she with S starts asking questions and finally noticing something strange about the other? And what would happen when they are saved? Or if someone else finds would what A truly is?

Themes Below
Crossdressing, Possible Romance, Adventure, Fantasy, PIRATES!, Booty

Second Star to the Right

Rating-!!!!!

Peter Pan x Hook

Peter, a fae, frozen on a time just before manhood, takes human children for fun and adventure to a place of fantasy, Neverland. Hook, a pirate, Peter's worst enemy. But why? What if, Peter actually steals these children just so he could steal their innocence and kill them before they age too much? What if Hook was once a lost boy who escaped Peter. Who whole crew are children he saved, just aged slowly from the magic of Neverland. What if, what we thought was good, was evil, and what was bad, actually a savior? Demented, right?

P.S, I shall be playing Pan at seventeenish looking, the verge of becoming a man yet still young to be childish and dangerous.

Themes Below
Fandom-ish, Adventure, Fantasy, PIRATES!, Dark, Good vs Evil

Magic Lessons

Rating-

Witch/Wizard x Apprentice

This world, there is a witch/wizard in each town. These magical young beings, when done learning from their mother and/or father, who ever was the magical one in the family, must take their teachings with them as they head out on their own. (C1) is a witch/wizard who just left their family and searches for their place in the world. Yet, everywhere they goes, there is already a witch or wizard there. Till, he finds a town without one. Or so it seemed. (C2) is a witch/wizard that lives outside their town, hates people and prefers isolation. But is rumored to be one of the strongest witch/wizard in the world, rumored. Thinking they could learn some more things, (C1) asks to be their apprentice and the town is finally happy to have a wizard that is willing to help them.

Themes Below
Magic, Rivalry, Fantasy, Adventure

Calling all the Monsters

Rating-

Monster/Ghost x Mortal

(C1) just moved into new home, by themselves or with family, it's up to you. And they love it, till they realizes it's haunted by (C2). (C2) is a ghost/monster, mischievous and loves scaring and messing with people. When someone new finally moves in, (C2) is excited to do what they does best. But, (C2) seems to recognize (C1). Turns out, when (C1) was a child, they had kidnapped to the house they lives in now. (C2) had saved them from their kidnapper, injured the man greatly and doesn't know what to do once they realizes this.

Planning for kidnapper to return for REVENGE!, ghost hi-jinks, fun frights and fake ghost exorcist, and weird fun, ghost things.

Themes Below
Ghost/Monster antics, Mild Horror, Humor, Fantasy, Slice-o-Life

Gonna put this out here again, making it bigger and brighter.

DO NOT FUCK ING POST IN THE THREAD!

Minor perfectionist here and I will not play with you. I'll ignore you and if you continue to post here, I will report you as you're breaking my only rule on this thread.

So, please, for my sanity, do not post in the thread.

Send me a message instead.

First Blood

Rating-

Human looking for runaway sibling/friend x "Helpful" Dome Vampire

Rival Vampire x Rival's Cattle

First Vampire x Smuggled Runaway

VMP x Vampire/Runaway

In this world, vampires and human some what live together. When the vampiric plague broke out, family, neighbors and friends were effected, people couldn't slay those they knew, even if they were moving down the food chain. So the government round all those that had turned to protect the public and those turned, in the beginning, many died but solutions were made. Dotted over the world are dome cities that protect vampiric citizens from the sun. It is where they are regulated and watched over.

Humans are not allowed to enter unless with protection from the Vampiric Military Police, VMP, those trained to keep the Domed citizens in line. But even then, some do sneak in. Runaways, though looking for the eternal youth and strength, or those too poor that just want to see those they had lost to the government.

That and Vampires lure their prey in with lavish wild parties, and secret blood baths. Just to get a fresh taste than the blood bags they are supplied with. Some even employ unturned humans to be walking meals, VMPs allow this as they are paid and protected by their own employer. Though they are regulated to check up and exams, making sure are not turned and healthy. But they are nothing more than cattle under the domes.

Themes Below
Dark, Fantasy, Horror, Possible Group

Looking for something goofy and light, a bit of adventure, I'm thinking up something now at the moment, will be posting it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back