• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom TVD/The Originals 1x1 Search

NovaxLeighxKnockoff

Elder Member
Hey everyone! So I'm kind of craving an rp of these fandoms. In  particular I'm looking for someone to play Klaus for my oc. (I might also be interested in Kol.) I can play/attempt anyone in return and I did have a slight idea for an oc that I wanna use. Here's a few things to know;

I typically try and post once and day/every other day unless real life gets in the way. If it's gonna be longer than say a week then I'll try and give a heads up. I'd appreciate the same in return.

I'm looking for slightly more literate rps. I tend to post at least two paragraphs per character and I really like detail so I'd like someone who also typically posts a couple paragraphs. I understand writers block though cause we all get it!

I'll rp threads, pm, or email just let me know which you prefer :3

Hetero is my preferred but I'm open to trying f// or m// for your pairing if your okay with my being new to it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back