• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tudor (Partner)

GreyZone

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm interested in starting a Tudor-themed roleplay with an advanced partner surrounding the court of Henry VIII. Based on responses, I am willing to open it to a group RP, even if I would prefer 1x1 (hence, why I am posting in this forum). We can use real characters from then, OOC's, or a combination of each. I'm open for discussing.

Some Requirements and About Me:

• I am equally comfortable playing male and female characters, and I don't mind portraying multiple people
  • I do prefe mxf
  • I am on eastern time in the U.S. and prefer partners in a relatively similar time zone
  • I am not a complete nazi for historical accuracy; however, only people who genuinely have an interest/knowledge on the Tudors should reply
  • Typos are fine, but please present a working knowledge of grammar/good writing traits
  • I do prefer the relationship/family plotting/scandal/etc side of the court versus politics and battles; however, I can work them in depending on who replies
  • This should be a detailed RP. I will match whatever length you give me

Please PM me instead of replying; I can get back to you more easily. We can work more out there, and I hope to hear from you soon!

When you PM me, to make sure we will be a good fit, please include the following:

• A name I can call you (your username is fine if that's what you like)
  • If you would prefer an OOC or an actual person
  • A character chart for said person (yes, even if you would like to be Anne Boleyn, fill out a chart for her so I know you know what you're doing)
  • Optional: a small portion of writing that best demonstrates your skills
  • Tell me if OneNote works for you (it's wonderful for organizing characters, plots, other outside scenes, etc. I can set this up)
  • Tell me what your favorite color is. I just want to see if you've read this far (I'm looking for seriously interested people; I've had too many flops)
  • Your time commitment/schedule. I can give you my weekly events and will always warn you if something comes up. I reply multiple times a day, and I love the same from partners; I am also often online and will reply consistently

Feel free to reply here with any questions or comments you have, but I would like the above info in a PM.

Thank you!

Kamryn

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back