Trying To Set Up An RP:

TheoremAlpha

Furiously Calm
So I notice in all of the officially started, multiple person RPs that they have tabs at the top leading to different sections of the same thread:

IE, in character role play, character sign up, items, lore, things like that.

I am just not entirely sure how to connect those together, and would quite like to start a multi person RP but don't quite know how to go about it.

Is it just something automatic or how do I do it?

Well, sort of. When you make a group rp, you'll automatically get an In Character, an Overview, an Out of Character and an Character Sign Up tabs already up and connected, read for you to edit in whatever information you need. As for other tabs, such as rules, lore or additional IC tabs, you only need to request one. The option will be next to the other tab buttons at the top of the roleplay. Then the staff will add a tab for you, connected like he others and ready for you to edit as needed.

Does that help?

amdreams said:
Well, sort of. When you make a group rp, you'll automatically get an In Character, an Overview, an Out of Character and an Character Sign Up tabs already up and connected, read for you to edit in whatever information you need. As for other tabs, such as rules, lore or additional IC tabs, you only need to request one. The option will be next to the other tab buttons at the top of the roleplay. Then the staff will add a tab for you, connected like he others and ready for you to edit as needed.
Does that help?
It certainly does. So I essentially just post a basic summary and then fill out the rest, correct? Nothing more to do?

In terms of creating roleplays and tabs, then yes. You make the summary or whatever you want placed in the first post of the IC tab when first making the rp and fill out the rest as you go. As for requesting tabs, I think there's just picking out what you need out of a selection, however, it's been a while since I've added tabs, so that part may have changed a bit but I'm sure the general gist of it is still the same.

amdreams said:
In terms of creating roleplays and tabs, then yes. You make the summary or whatever you want placed in the first post of the IC tab when first making the rp and fill out the rest as you go. As for requesting tabs, I think there's just picking out what you need out of a selection, however, it's been a while since I've added tabs, so that part may have changed a bit but I'm sure the general gist of it is still the same.
Thanks a bunch!

Wasn't expecting to get this solved so quickly :)

You're welcome. Always happy to help. I just hope I'm not too horribly wrong about everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back