• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Trying again. Dresden Files

Johnny R McAvery

Magic still exist for those willing to see.
YOU MUST HAVE READ A MAJORITY OF THE DRESDEN FILES BY JIM BUTCHER!!!!!!

NO EXCEPTIONS....

SPOILERS MAY BE INVOLVED, I DON'T KNOW YET.

Okay now I am done yelling. The idea and this will be a loose explanation for the time being, if I get 2 or more people in on this I'll tell more. Hell might be happy with just one person.

Okay so instead of Chicago, we will be jumping done to a small city in Georgia..Yeah That's right I am using my state, I can write about that.

So if you are caught up you know about the fomore, at least what little Jim as told his readers. This Rp will be centered around a group of Supernatural and normal (Vanilla mortals if you want one) people joining together to fight and save as many people in little, sweet Georgia as we can. Now I know I normally start off at a slow pace but not this time. I am going to hit the ground running..... Yeah the first post might be strictly about my character, who will not be Fabian of Mortimer, but a new wizard I will make.

OUR CHARACTERS WILL NOT KNOW HARRY PERSONALLY, BUT MAYBE THEY HAVE HEARD OF HIM. THE IDEA ISN'T TO RIP OFF ON THE FILES COMPLETELY. SOMETHING I WILL PROBABLY TRY TO DO AND I NEED AN IDIOT SLAPPER IF I DO.

If this fails and none of the people have read the series I might readjust and make it not Dresden Files related at all.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you used a good yelling voice in the cap locked sections. I am not yelling at people but rather to them.

Also I am on Skin Games, more than halfway through so.....

Hi there

I'm interested in participating if you're still going to run the RPG :-) I've read all of the Dresden books and I have the RPG books to boot. I'm just a novice forum roleplayer but I'm game

Then I already love you. The one I have up at the moment has been quiet for a few days. Might start a two person. What do you think?

Could be fun. :-). Never played by forum before so as long as you don't mind teething problems while I sort it all out I'm more then happy to give it a fair crack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back