• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Truly super-Occ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

K.O.D

No lights please
discuss, debate, deliberate, just dont be disrespectful. and mind rpn's rules.

working on my characters, and I think need more detail about the elementals, any history/origin of the project ? Who were the candidates ? How were they picked ? Any particular person that they report to (or anyone related to them at all) ? Do they know each other ?

To sum it up, the setting is quite good, but without any people around at the start, its kinda blurry at the moment for me

Last edited:
working on my characters, and I think need more detail about the elementals, any history/origin of the project ? Who were the candidates ? How were they picked ? Any particular person that they report to (or anyone related to them at all) ? Do they know each other ?

To sum it up, the setting is quite good, but without any people around at the start, its kinda blurry at the moment for me
yes they know each other. ther candidates were genetically developed children who were made in a lab for the sole purpose of being enhanced. these children were raised adhereing to strict diet, exercise and academics that while strict rival any other possible education and nutritional plan.

the elemental project started in 2001 which you can see in the timeline, then they were given the TE-03 serum in 2012 which is what gave them their powers. the children all fell into a coma once exposed and didnt awaken until 2021 a mere three months before the attack via delta. we spent six moths getting back into shape and learning limited applications of our powers and are Being deployed.

i just added our teams method of transportation to the lore page. while some of the elementals can move fast, maybe even faster than the jet in a few specific cases (lightning), this jet allows us to cross continents in minutes and be dropped directly into a hotzone. the pods we drop in can be detonated if captured or reused for evac via advanced skyhook technologies. in short we travel in style yo.
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Sopranos Sopranos @Vizriel Abyss Abyss PinkChiffon PinkChiffon @averis.

Yeah, I'm still in! I just keep changing my mind about the direction I want to go in with my character lol

Yeah, I'm still in! I just keep changing my mind about the direction I want to go in with my character lol
Well if you need any help I am open. I’ll be off this weekend and intend to either start then or dump reservations and find new candidates.

I want to be lightning
excellent. you will find a link to the cs at the top. copy the skeleton and pm me your cs idea. im going to give those last two six hours and if they have not gotten up a cs, then your lightning elemental shall fill the role, sound good to you?

PinkChiffon PinkChiffon Ooh I like Cecilia already, she and Py should work well together. I imagine she would probably keep his hot ass in check everytime he try to go head first into problems.
I already have everything in place for yall characters to call him Pie and piss the shit out of him. So if yall dont do it in the actual IC I'll be very disappointed.
And since we have off mission ic, shouldnt we need face pic of our characters as well K.O.D K.O.D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back