• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Tron: Reconstruction

TheSunVanished

Follower of the Vanished Sun
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The day of the accident was a big blow for Sam. He wasn't expecting it so, when he got the news, he was in total disbelief. His secretary came into his office and sighed a heavy sigh. "Mr. Flynn, Mr. Bradley has been hospitalized in a motor accident. He arrived in the hospital a few minutes ago," she said.

I stared at her. "You're joking, right? Alan is perfectly fine," He said whilst looking at her. "Now, unless you have the documents on O.S.14, please leave." My secretary sighed again. "Sir, I'm serious! He's near death!" She exclaimed. "He's asking for you and you alone." She said.

Greetings, programs! My name is Cicada3301 and I am here with a TRON: Legacy sequel RP set 3 years after the film. My rules are below along with the set characters.

Rules:

1. Respect all other roleplayers.
2. Please be familiar with the series, if you are not I will provide a wiki link to it.
3. Please post 1 paragraph minimum per post.
4. I will allow BBCode but don't go over the top.
5. Notify me when you'll be leaving for a period of time longer than three days. If you do not do this, you will be removed and your character killed.

Characters:

Sam Flynn: Taken by @Cicada3301
Alan Bradley/TRON: Open
Flynn 1.0 (Antagonist): Taken by @Cicada3301
Quorra: Open

Now for some OC Rules and Regulations:

I am limiting the amount of human OC's to 5. This is to prevent a completely human RP, as there will be portions of the RP that take place in the New Grid. Programs will be expected and required once the human limit is reached.

Regulations for making a program OC:

Circuitry colours are as follows:

Blue/Teal Green
Neutral programs

White
Neutral programs
ISOs
Users

Red/Orange
Flynn loyalists, those who believe in perfection and the destruction of the ISOs

Gold
System admin​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back