• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Trojan War Rp

SerenaStark

Marvel's Minon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey there fellow RPers :D

So here is my plot ideas:

Troy was one of the wealthiest kingdoms in the world. They were also one of the strongest in terms of their military and clever ways of defending themselves. In order to make sure their city was safe from harm, a wall was built to keep neighboring kingdoms away and the villagers as well as their royalty safe from harm.

However, a Greek King believes that if Greece bans together they can defeat the world superpower and gain possession of their riches as well as strip them of their pride. He calls upon the other kingdoms of Greece and those who agree go off to war with their military forces, leaving their wives and families behind them.

Character A (your male character) is one of the best fighters Greece has to offer and decides that he too wants to take part in bringing down the mighty city. He sails with the armies across the ocean to meet with their newly found enemies and when they arrive, they drive the terrorized civilians back behind the wall. They set up camp and begin to plot about how to get inside the city, knowing that if they can take the Trojans by surprise, they can take over.

Meanwhile, in the beautiful kingdom behind the wall, the youngest daughter of the king (My character) is tormented by the fact that she can't leave the palace. She hates being cooped up inside all day and wonders how long it will be until she can frolic about in the forest that lies right outside of the wall. The young girl flees from the safety of the kingdom to the tranquil forest that she had learned to love so much. However while she is there, a Greek guard from A's kingdom happens to be there on patrol and ends up capturing her and bringing her back to their camp. The Greek military leader is overjoyed to have the princess in their custody and decides to gift the girl to A as a token of gratitude.

After that, it's a free for all!

PM me or reply to the thread if you're interested :) Also I'm ok with doubling so don't hesitate to ask me about that as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back