• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Triple The Love (FreeMustang + Funkybub)

@Funkybub

How do you feel about Nicole never being able to conceive? And instead it's Jessica that get's knocked up with triplets? They could use her as their surrogate, take her babies, and never let her see them again. They could even keep using her by making promises just to not keep them with her in the end? >=)

Yeah, we're making Nicole and Paul out to be not the nicest of people so I could be down with that.

What? What is with people using guy names for girls and girl names for guys today?! xD lol Do you want to play Maddison? Or do you want me to continue hijacking your character? xD I'm cool with backing off of it if you want =)

I'm fine with you play Maddison. In these types of roleplays, I like to have both people playing npcs.

Yeah.... About that.... I don't remember you playing any of those.... xD

And go post... I only have like 4 and a half hours! =P

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, does Nicole have a few guys on the side. Since we've said they're both open about their relationship and Paul has a few side girls?

Not yet. xD I was thinking his brother if they hooked up and did that three way maybe she starts sleeping with him more frequently since Paul is working all the time? I want him to be a more down to earth labor job kind of guy the naturally has muscles from lifting heaving stuff? Get it?

But she has in the past right? I'm completely fine with that for her brother being a labourer. Does Nicole even have a job or does she just do her own thing every day?

Before she started hooking up with Paul sure but not since then. =P Your guy is the player =P Umm.... I was thinking she might have her own business selling cosmetics or something online? Or maybe Paul makes so much money he just doesn't want her working?

Yeah like a cosmology company sales person or high up member? But doesn't work that often because he doesn't want her. So like, he spoils her a fair bit.

And she knows he cheats but she likes it?

Last edited by a moderator:
that works then!

lol, No. She thinks him nailing Jessica with her this time is his first time doing it with another woman since they were dating and got married. She likes the idea that she can get him to work her over more roughly if she dangles a carrot (Jessica) in front of his face. But she'll probably keep telling him no when he wants to get in her pants. xD Make since?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back