• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ene scowled. “Don’t lie to me. Even if you weren’t lying, that makes you almost as obvious as Lily! That’s pathetic.” she sighed, pulling up the article in the school newspaper, before remembering that she was on Chelsea’s phone. Lily blinked when she was mentioned, nodding. “Yes...yes I’m fine! They sent us back to our dorms and the event was postponed,” she smiled. “There weren’t any casulties...wait! Don’t change the subject!” Ene hissed, the circles in her eyes turning red. “Answer the question! I have security feeds so there’s no point in lying,” she interrogated, slamming her hands down on an invisible table.
Aria raised an eyebrow. Ene was really persistent and it started to annoy her. She shook her head and sighed, restating her position. "Ene, I don't know what you're talking about. After Hyunjin and Lily left, I went back to my dorm by jumping the balconies. My dorm is a few floors above hers so it just seemed faster for me." She said as she crossed her arms. She now had an annoyed look on her face because Ene was being persistent about calling her out. She'll have to play her cards right if she didn't want to be found out. It'll be dangerous if she was. For her, and for many others.

Aria raised an eyebrow. Ene was really persistent and it started to annoy her. She shook her head and sighed, restating her position. "Ene, I don't know what you're talking about. After Hyunjin and Lily left, I went back to my dorm by jumping the balconies. My dorm is a few floors above hers so it just seemed faster for me." She said as she crossed her arms. She now had an annoyed look on her face because Ene was being persistent about calling her out. She'll have to play her cards right if she didn't want to be found out. It'll be dangerous if she was. For her, and for many others.
Ene stared at Aria, watching her every movement to the best of her ability. She looked like she wanted to press more, the circle staying red for a while longer. Eventually, she just gave up, letting out a sigh, her eyes returning to blue. “Fine. This isn’t an interrogation. There was just someone with blood manipulation powers at the battle, they were similar to yours,” she crossed her arms. “I wish I could remember what she looked like...maybe I should ask Virgil,” she murmured, thinking aloud. “I’m leaving.” she finished before disappearing in a rain of pixels. “You didn’t know about the battle?” Lily asked Aria, “I could see it from my dorm...” she murmured, believing Aria, but still being a little surprised. Chelsea put her phone away, both her and Albright standing there in silence since neither of them had seen the battle. Chelsea’s memories of that night were foggy at best, and Albright couldn’t remember hearing anything until the day after. Chelsea stood there sipping her coffee, while Albright just tried to find something to keep himself busy.

( would you be okay with an ene and virgil interaction ? if not that’s fine c: )

Last edited:
Ene stared at Aria, watching her every movement to the best of her ability. Eventually, she just gave up, letting out a sigh, kind of deflating. “Fine. This isn’t an interrogation. There was just someone with blood manipulation powers at the battle, I thought they seemed similar to yours,” she crossed her arms. “I wish I could remember what she looked like...maybe I should ask Virgil,” she murmured, thinking aloud. “I’m leaving, maybe I’ll be back, maybe I won’t, we’ll see,” she added, before disappearing in a rain of pixels. “You didn’t know about the battle?” Lily asked Aria, “I could see it from my dorm...” she murmured, believing Aria, but being a littleness surprised.
"Maybe I was just sleeping. I really didn't notice anything." She said as she shrugged. She then looked at the bag and then back to Bright. "Anyways, thank you again. I'll be leaving now." She said before finally turning away and walking off with the bag. Bright watched her go and let out a sigh. "She's a weird one. Her powers make her even stranger..." She then looked back at the group and then to the cafeteria. It was around lunch time so it was literally the perfect coincidence. "Say, since we're here, let's go grab some lunch? I'll pay for it."

(Sure, then we'll have to take a break from Bright/Lunaria and the trio since they're just gonna be eating lunch. Unless you have something interesting to do with them lol)

"Maybe I was just sleeping. I really didn't notice anything." She said as she shrugged. She then looked at the bag and then back to Bright. "Anyways, thank you again. I'll be leaving now." She said before finally turning away and walking off with the bag. Bright watched her go and let out a sigh. "She's a weird one. Her powers make her even stranger..." She then looked back at the group and then to the cafeteria. It was around lunch time so it was literally the perfect coincidence. "Say, since we're here, let's go grab some lunch? I'll pay for it."

(Sure, then we'll have to take a break from Bright/Lunaria and the trio since they're just gonna be eating lunch. Unless you have something interesting to do with them lol)
Lily looked at Aria, almost a little jealous that Aria got to sleep through it. However, there was nothing she could do other than wave a simple goodbye, perking up as she did so. “I think everyone here has their own abnormalities,” Albright shook his head. He didn’t need much proof to prove that claim. Chelsea nodded in agreement and then moved onto Bright’s second offer. Both she and Albright accepted, and while Lily originally denied, she eventually gave in and joined them.

The rain of pixels materialized in another screen, forming Ene. She looked over her body, making sure she was still in one piece.
“Good to know that still works...” she muttered. The last time she had tried using that was when she ‘faked’ her own death. She looked over her arms and legs as well, making sure they weren't cut in half or completely missing. She took an additional few seconds to make sure she was where she wanted to be, nodding once she noticed the counter that told her she was in Virgil's computer. “Hello? Librarian?" she jumped over one of the tabs and then proceeded to sit on it like it was a bench, waiting to see if Virgil had heard her or not.

( yup ! that works with me ! )

Last edited:
Lily looked at Aria, almost a little jealous that Aria got to sleep through it. However, there was nothing she could do other than wave a simple goodbye, perking up as she did so. “I think everyone here has their own abnormalities,” Albright shook his head. He didn’t need much proof to prove that claim. Chelsea nodded in agreement and then moved onto Bright’s second offer. Both she and Albright accepted, and while Lily originally denied, she eventually gave in and joined them.

The rain of pixels materialized in another screen, forming Ene. She looked over her body, making sure she was still in one piece.
“Good to know that still works...” she muttered. The last time she had tried using that was when she ‘faked’ her own death. She looked over her arms and legs as well, making sure they weren't cut in half or completely missing. She took an additional few seconds to make sure she was where she wanted to be, nodding once she noticed the counter that told her she was in Virgil's computer. “Hello? Librarian?" she jumped over one of the tabs and then proceeded to sit on it like it was a bench, waiting to see if Virgil had heard her or not.

( yup ! that works with me ! )
yeah we can take a break with the medical group lol))
Virgil looked up to his computer and saw Ene. He looked alright since it was already lunch time, though he was just snacking on a sausage and cheese sandwich. It also had an egg with it and the bread was made from croissants. "Hm? What's up?" He asked with food in his mouth, not really caring about manners at the moment. Especially with Ene, he didn't feel the need to have his manners checked when speaking to Ene. It was like a casual conversation between the two.

yeah we can take a break with the medical group lol))
Virgil looked up to his computer and saw Ene. He looked alright since it was already lunch time, though he was just snacking on a sausage and cheese sandwich. It also had an egg with it and the bread was made from croissants. "Hm? What's up?" He asked with food in his mouth, not really caring about manners at the moment. Especially with Ene, he didn't feel the need to have his manners checked when speaking to Ene. It was like a casual conversation between the two.
Ene adjusted her seating. “The sky’s up, that’s what’s up,” she said sarcastically, before actually answering the question. “...not much. You remember that blood girl from that fight the other night? I feel like I might be getting closer to figuring out who she is. The problem is, I can’t remember what she looked like, and I can’t get any good shots on the security feed,” she got straight to the point. “Do you remember?” she asked, the circles in her eyes turning yellow as she asked. She looked at the sandwich that Virgil was eating, tempted to summon her own digital food. She decided against it, and just continued to sit there, waiting for Virgil’s answer.

Last edited:
Ene adjusted her seating. “The sky’s up, that’s what’s up,” she said sarcastically, before actually answering the question. “...not much. You remember that blood girl from that fight the other night? I feel like I might be getting closer to figuring out who she is. The problem is, I can’t remember what she looked like, and I can’t get any good shots on the security feed,” she got straight to the point. “Do you remember?” she asked, the circles in her eyes turning yellow as she asked. She looked at the sandwich that Virgil was eating, tempted to summon her own digital food. She decided against it, and just continued to sit there, waiting for Virgil’s answer.
Virgil raised an eyebrow. Ene wanted to talk about the blood manipulating girl from the other night? Hearing her say that she might have some leads is kind of surprising, he never thought she was going to be that devoted to figuring out someone mysterious. "Well, all I remember was that she had long red hair and wore torn up pieces of cloth that didn't look like normal clothes. You think you know who it was?" Virgil asked, somewhat curious as to what Ene would figure out.

Virgil raised an eyebrow. Ene wanted to talk about the blood manipulating girl from the other night? Hearing her say that she might have some leads is kind of surprising, he never thought she was going to be that devoted to figuring out someone mysterious. "Well, all I remember was that she had long red hair and wore torn up pieces of cloth that didn't look like normal clothes. You think you know who it was?" Virgil asked, somewhat curious as to what Ene would figure out.
“Long red hair and torn pieces of cloth...” Ene repeated, thinking and trying to make a connection. It was hard not having anyone to really go off of, she was trying to make a person from scratch. That wasn’t to say she couldn’t do it, but it wasn’t much to work with. “I won’t say I know who it was for certain, but I’ve seen some things that have made me suspicious of someone,” she admitted, not wanting Virgil to twist her words into her knowing for sure. She dug through the files until she had both Aria’s student and medical files, pulling them up and displaying them for Virgil. “Aria Rosethorn. I’m viewing her alibi for the night as sketchy at best, she also has some power involving blood. The day after the battle, she went to the medical wing and asked for a blood bag. I don’t see why she would need the blood if she said she was sleeping during the battle, blood doesn’t just deplete overnight,” she crossed her arms, realizing that what she was saying wasn’t really that much evidence. “It’s really not enough evidence to make any clear decisions, but it has made me suspicious,” she said, moving the file to the side of her so she could sit down again. “It’s been awhile since I’ve tried to convict someone of something...do you think I’m right to be suspicious?” She asked, looking down at her lap for the first half of her sentence, and looking back up at Virgil for the second half.

Last edited:
“Long red hair and torn pieces of cloth...” Ene repeated, thinking and trying to make a connection. It was hard not having anyone to really go off of, she was trying to make a person from scratch. That wasn’t to say she couldn’t do it, but it wasn’t much to work with. “I won’t say I know who it was for certain, but I’ve seen some things that have made me suspicious of someone,” she admitted, not wanting Virgil to twist her words into her knowing for sure. She dug through the files until she had both Aria’s student and medical files, pulling them up and displaying them for Virgil. “Aria Rosethorn. I’m viewing her alibi for the night as sketchy at best, she also has some power involving blood. The day after the battle, she went to the medical wing and asked for a blood bag. I don’t see why she would need the blood if she said she was sleeping during the battle, blood doesn’t just deplete overnight,” she crossed her arms, realizing that what she was saying wasn’t really that much evidence. “It’s really not enough evidence to make any clear decisions, but it has made me suspicious,” she said, moving the file to the side of her so she could sit down again. “It’s been awhile since I’ve tried to convict someone of something...do you think I’m right to be suspicious?” She asked, looking down at her lap for the first half of her sentence, and looking back up at Virgil for the second half.
Virgil thought about it and shrugged. "Well, I suppose you have some reason to be suspicious, even if it's kind of prejudice. She's not the only student who uses blood-related abilities. However, being in the Danger Class does mark her. And for the bag of blood, I actually told her to form a spear and throw it off the roof of the rooftop. It had to be a pint's worth of blood or else I wouldn't buy her a free meal." He said chuckling a bit as he crossed his arms. "She threw that thing so far I don't even know where it landed." He explained, summing up that he was probably the reason for that pint of blood. It was actually right before the ceremony that he had made that sort of bet with her. He was merely curious how her powers worked.

Virgil thought about it and shrugged. "Well, I suppose you have some reason to be suspicious, even if it's kind of prejudice. She's not the only student who uses blood-related abilities. However, being in the Danger Class does mark her. And for the bag of blood, I actually told her to form a spear and throw it off the roof of the rooftop. It had to be a pint's worth of blood or else I wouldn't buy her a free meal." He said chuckling a bit as he crossed his arms. "She threw that thing so far I don't even know where it landed." He explained, summing up that he was probably the reason for that pint of blood. It was actually right before the ceremony that he had made that sort of bet with her. He was merely curious how her powers worked.
Ene frowned, thinking over what Virgil had said. “I don’t have any grudge against her,” she shook her head. She couldn’t immediately remember any moment where she would have a reason to dislike Aria. She thought it over for a bit longer, but then sighed. She could ask how Virgil knew it was a pint of blood, but the medical record had been right there, he could have seen it. She decided she really didn’t have enough evidence to go around accusing Aria. Both of the files closed on either side of her, and the folders she had been holding disappeared. “Well, she’s suspect number one for the time being, unless you can propose someone else,” she concluded, stretching. She didn’t expect him to come up with someone and changed the subject pretty quickly. "So, how've you been? Found a girlfriend yet?" she asked with a smirk, kicking her legs back and forth.

Last edited:
Ene frowned, thinking over what Virgil had said. “I don’t have any grudge against her,” she shook her head. She couldn’t immediately remember any moment where she would have a reason to dislike Aria. She thought it over for a bit longer, but then sighed. She could ask how Virgil knew it was a pint of blood, but the medical record had been right there, he could have seen it. She decided she really didn’t have enough evidence to go around accusing Aria. Both of the files closed on either side of her, and the folders she had been holding disappeared. “Well, she’s suspect number one for the time being, unless you can propose someone else,” she concluded, stretching. She didn’t expect him to come up with someone and changed the subject pretty quickly. "So, how've you been? Found a girlfriend yet?" she asked with a smirk, kicking her legs back and forth.
"No, no girlfriend yet, fortunately and unfortunately. Can't really go around asking the staff if they want a date, since we're all busy here." Virgil admitted, not really interested in finding one, only wanting to be a looker for the time being. He then decided to give his opinion about the girl from the other night. He noticed Ene was only focusing on students within the school and who the culprit could be. But what if this culprit she's looking for does not even attend school or is someone completely different than the other students? Meaning, was she just a stranger outside of the school that happened to be looking for a fight at that specific time? That would pose another question. Was she part of the rebel organization against the school, or a totally chaotically neutral third party that just happened to be there at that time? He sort of wanted to challenge Ene on this, wanting to see what she'd say. "...What if that girl is none of the students, and is instead a complete third party that just happened to be there?"

"No, no girlfriend yet, fortunately and unfortunately. Can't really go around asking the staff if they want a date, since we're all busy here." Virgil admitted, not really interested in finding one, only wanting to be a looker for the time being. He then decided to give his opinion about the girl from the other night. He noticed Ene was only focusing on students within the school and who the culprit could be. But what if this culprit she's looking for does not even attend school or is someone completely different than the other students? Meaning, was she just a stranger outside of the school that happened to be looking for a fight at that specific time? That would pose another question. Was she part of the rebel organization against the school, or a totally chaotically neutral third party that just happened to be there at that time? He sort of wanted to challenge Ene on this, wanting to see what she'd say. "...What if that girl is none of the students, and is instead a complete third party that just happened to be there?"
“Eh...I suppose you’re right. It must be so lonely working here, all these humans you could interact with but they all have jobs,” Mock sadness was in Ene’s voice. She spun around while sitting, as if she was in a swivel chair. The tab she was sitting on parted to make way for her legs. She continued to do this for awhile, until Virgil asked his next question. When that happened, she paused, her back facing Virgil. “That is a possibility,” she admitted, tilting her head around to face him. “But my influence can only spread so far, I’d rather use this as an excuse to watch the students than throw a third party in and then have to hook myself up to all of their digital supplies.” she shrugged. “It’s just too much work, ya’know? Too many ‘what ifs’,” she tilted her head to the other side. Just like with capturing Adrien, her mind came up with a bunch of what ifs that she didn’t want to deal with. She would rather just make fun of Virgil instead of talk about someone who could slip through her fingers like the blood they made their weapons out of. “Is there another group out there that you know of?”

Last edited:
“Eh...I suppose you’re right. It must be so lonely working here, all these humans you could interact with but they all have jobs,” Mock sadness was in Ene’s voice. She spun around while sitting, as if she was in a swivel chair. The tab she was sitting on parted to make way for her legs. She continued to do this for awhile, until Virgil asked his next question. When that happened, she paused, her back facing Virgil. “That is a possibility,” she admitted, tilting her head around to face him. “But my influence can only spread so far, I’d rather use this as an excuse to watch the students than throw a third party in and then have to hook myself up to all of their digital supplies.” she shrugged. “It’s just too much work, ya’know? Too many ‘what ifs’,” she tilted her head to the other side. Just like with capturing Adrien, her mind came up with a bunch of what ifs that she didn’t want to deal with. She would rather just make fun of Virgil instead of talk about someone who could slip through her fingers like the blood they made their weapons out of. “Is there another group out there that you know of?”
"Probably not. And if there was, it'd probably be from another country." He said shrugging. He then began to start working since he had finished his sandwich and looked at Ene. "So, what have you been doing? Hopefully not causing too much mayhem. Anything interesting?" Virgil asked since it's been awhile since he had a conversation with Ene. Not that he actually liked it, but it was probably the best he was going to get for today.

"Probably not. And if there was, it'd probably be from another country." He said shrugging. He then began to start working since he had finished his sandwich and looked at Ene. "So, what have you been doing? Hopefully not causing too much mayhem. Anything interesting?" Virgil asked since it's been awhile since he had a conversation with Ene. Not that he actually liked it, but it was probably the best he was going to get for today.
“That’s a good thing to hear...I think,” Just because Virgil didn’t know of any didn’t mean they didn’t exist. Ene made a note to check around at some point. She watched Virgil, tapping her fingers on her leg. “I haven’t been doing much, but I’ve been doing well for quite some time now!” Ene smiled at his next question. “I helped track someone who was resisting arrest today, that was fun,” She said, using resisting arrest for what Adrien was doing because she couldn’t think of a better term. “But no, everything has been fairly quiet, today was the first interesting thing,” she admitted, looking at her hand. “I’m surprised you’re asking, are you desperate for a conversation outside of whatever work conversations you have?” she laughed, but it gradually turned into a sigh. “Hey, I’ve never asked, but how did you come into possession of your black book?” She asked, changing the subject once again. She could bounce from subject to subject aimlessly, thinking up new questions after asking previous ones. “-Or do you not want to talk about it?” she added, knowing how some of the people at the academy were sensitive about their powers and how they gained them. If he didn’t want to talk, he didn’t want to talk, but she would still be intrigued to know how something so dangerous would fall into someone’s hands.

Last edited:
“That’s a good thing to hear...I think,” Just because Virgil didn’t know of any didn’t mean they didn’t exist. Ene made a note to check around at some point. She watched Virgil, tapping her fingers on her leg. “I haven’t been doing much, but I’ve been doing well for quite some time now!” Ene smiled at his next question. “I helped track someone who was resisting arrest today, that was fun,” She said, using resisting arrest for what Adrien was doing because she couldn’t think of a better term. “But no, everything has been fairly quiet, today was the first interesting thing,” she admitted, looking at her hand. “I’m surprised you’re asking, are you desperate for a conversation outside of whatever work conversations you have?” she laughed, but it gradually turned into a sigh. “Hey, I’ve never asked, but how did you come into possession of your black book?” She asked, changing the subject once again. She could bounce from subject to subject aimlessly, thinking up new questions after asking previous ones. “-Or do you not want to talk about it?” she added, knowing how some of the people at the academy were sensitive about their powers and how they gained them. If he didn’t want to talk, he didn’t want to talk, but she would still be intrigued to know how something so dangerous would fall into someone’s hands.
Virgil raised a brow at Ene's question. Not many people ask about how he found the Black Book. In fact, very few ever did. He decided to answer her question. "Well, since I was a kid I can see lingering spirits. I never knew about that power, until a certain Halloween. I was probably six when I encountered my first spirit, or ghost, and then it took me some five years to discover the book." He said as he looked at the screen. He then looked away into a certain spot, as if there was someone there. He then smiled and then looked back towards the computer shrugging. "The book was under the basement, and I happened to have some sort of dream about it one night. Curiosity got the best of me which lead me there." He finished his answer and then sat back in his chair. Though, it seems like he unintentionally gave out a piece of information that seemed to dig deeper into his past. Would Ene ask about the Halloween or would she not?

Virgil raised a brow at Ene's question. Not many people ask about how he found the Black Book. In fact, very few ever did. He decided to answer her question. "Well, since I was a kid I can see lingering spirits. I never knew about that power, until a certain Halloween. I was probably six when I encountered my first spirit, or ghost, and then it took me some five years to discover the book." He said as he looked at the screen. He then looked away into a certain spot, as if there was someone there. He then smiled and then looked back towards the computer shrugging. "The book was under the basement, and I happened to have some sort of dream about it one night. Curiosity got the best of me which lead me there." He finished his answer and then sat back in his chair. Though, it seems like he unintentionally gave out a piece of information that seemed to dig deeper into his past. Would Ene ask about the Halloween or would she not?
Ene listened to the explanation, recording every word and dropping it into a file. She was filled with questions all over again, but she held her lips closed. “It seems fitting that you met your first sprit on Halloween,” she laughed, treating this like one might treat a job interview. “So, how’d that go? Did you almost die?” she asked, on the edge of her seat. She would be incredibly upset if Virgil decided to not answer now, but tried not to let onto it. The key word was ‘tried’. She looked excited to hear the elaboration. More questions were building up in her head to replace the two she asked. It was all she could do to be silent and wait, her head still tilted to the side.

Ene listened to the explanation, recording every word and dropping it into a file. She was filled with questions all over again, but she held her lips closed. “It seems fitting that you met your first sprit on Halloween,” she laughed, treating this like one might treat a job interview. “So, how’d that go? Did you almost die?” she asked, on the edge of her seat. She would be incredibly upset if Virgil decided to not answer now, but tried not to let onto it. The key word was ‘tried’. She looked excited to hear the elaboration. More questions were building up in her head to replace the two she asked. It was all she could do to be silent and wait, her head still tilted to the side.
"Well, not quite. Many times I was close to it, and sat next to it." He said looking down a bit before looking back up at the screen. He supposed that Ene wanted to hear more. "I'm guessing you want to hear about it, since you're asking." He took a breath before exhaling it out and beginning his short story. "Well, it was more of during that week of Halloween. See, I had a friend back in elementary school. She was a really smart girl, and I had become friends with her. Though, there was a few weeks where we didn't see each other since I couldn't find her for awhile. It was strange, but I was glad she was able to show up near Halloween, since I said I'd go trick-or-treating with her near the end of September." He said, pausing to see what Ene would say.

"Well, not quite. Many times I was close to it, and sat next to it." He said looking down a bit before looking back up at the screen. He supposed that Ene wanted to hear more. "I'm guessing you want to hear about it, since you're asking." He took a breath before exhaling it out and beginning his short story. "Well, it was more of during that week of Halloween. See, I had a friend back in elementary school. She was a really smart girl, and I had become friends with her. Though, there was a few weeks where we didn't see each other since I couldn't find her for awhile. It was strange, but I was glad she was able to show up near Halloween, since I said I'd go trick-or-treating with her near the end of September." He said, pausing to see what Ene would say.
Ene’s bright smile faded a little when she heard he never came incredibly close to dying. She moved on anyways, figuring it wouldn’t do any good to complain about not being told things she had never experienced. “So...this girl was your childhood crush?” she teased, before shaking her head. “Just kidding, was that girl the spirit?” she asked. It didn’t make sense to her that Virgil had never asked someone about the girl while she had disappeared. It would be like one of those things in various medias, where someone asked only to be told that said person didn’t exist. Maybe that was only one of those things that happened in horror stories. She let Virgil answer her question, supposing that he might have refrained from telling her that just yet.

Ene’s bright smile faded a little when she heard he never came incredibly close to dying. She moved on anyways, figuring it wouldn’t do any good to complain about not being told things she had never experienced. “So...this girl was your childhood crush?” she teased, before shaking her head. “Just kidding, was that girl the spirit?” she asked. It didn’t make sense to her that Virgil had never asked someone about the girl while she had disappeared. It would be like one of those things in various medias, where someone asked only to be told that said person didn’t exist. Maybe that was only one of those things that happened in horror stories. She let Virgil answer her question, supposing that he might have refrained from telling her that just yet.
"Childhood crush? Maybe. Spirit? Yes." Virgil said bluntly. "While we were trick-or-treating, I thought it weird that I was the only one being given candy while she did not. I even asked the adults back then to give her some candy too. They looked at me like I was crazy. When we came back to my house, a doctor was there with my parents. Apparently I was diagnosed with an imaginary friend and my mom showed me a picture with only me in it, when I remembered my friend being there when she took it." He then began typing stuff into the computer as if to pull something up. "Of course, I didn't take it very well and ran away with 'her.' Eventually, we got lost in the woods full of bear traps, sat under a tree, and had some candy. But apparently, that wasn't really it..." Virgil pulled up an article of an old new report, which had a picture of what appeared to be a boy sitting against a tree napping, with the flashlight turned on him as it was nighttime. In the same spotlight, a corpse of a badly decomposed body of a girl was sat next to him, a bear trap having took her leg. "She was then a ghost, leading me to find her and prove to me that she wasn't imaginary. It was devastating for me when the police broke the news to me, but her ghost still lingered around me. Even now." Virgil then looked away from the screen to that specific spot, as if he was looking at that ghost who seemed to be sitting on the desk. "Yep, Jasmine was her name. Since then, wherever I went, she went. It's also because of that reason, I'm still apparently single." Virgil said implying that maybe him and the ghost were 'dating' in a way or just had some sort of special relationship. He then looked back to Ene and nodded. "That's how that Halloween went."

"Childhood crush? Maybe. Spirit? Yes." Virgil said bluntly. "While we were trick-or-treating, I thought it weird that I was the only one being given candy while she did not. I even asked the adults back then to give her some candy too. They looked at me like I was crazy. When we came back to my house, a doctor was there with my parents. Apparently I was diagnosed with an imaginary friend and my mom showed me a picture with only me in it, when I remembered my friend being there when she took it." He then began typing stuff into the computer as if to pull something up. "Of course, I didn't take it very well and ran away with 'her.' Eventually, we got lost in the woods full of bear traps, sat under a tree, and had some candy. But apparently, that wasn't really it..." Virgil pulled up an article of an old new report, which had a picture of what appeared to be a boy sitting against a tree napping, with the flashlight turned on him as it was nighttime. In the same spotlight, a corpse of a badly decomposed body of a girl was sat next to him, a bear trap having took her leg. "She was then a ghost, leading me to find her and prove to me that she wasn't imaginary. It was devastating for me when the police broke the news to me, but her ghost still lingered around me. Even now." Virgil then looked away from the screen to that specific spot, as if he was looking at that ghost who seemed to be sitting on the desk. "Yep, Jasmine was her name. Since then, wherever I went, she went. It's also because of that reason, I'm still apparently single." Virgil said implying that maybe him and the ghost were 'dating' in a way or just had some sort of special relationship. He then looked back to Ene and nodded. "That's how that Halloween went."

Ene listened to the rest of the story with a blank expression. The only movement she would make was an occasional blink. She seemed hooked on his every word. She moved out of the way to look at the article, frowning a little. She stayed quiet until Virgil seemingly finished the story, and she slowly came back to life with a small nod. She settled back down to where she had originally been sitting, swatting the tab out of the way. “I don’t know whether to be sad or to just sit here in silence,” she admitted, the circles in her eyes turning yellow and rotating, as if she was actually trying to process what to feel. Her programming turned to the one thing it knew best. Throwing any filters out of the window, she opened her mouth again, “Does that mean whenever you look at porn or whatever, she sees it too? I wouldn’t think of that as an ideal relationship,” she seemed to shiver for a moment, as if someone had ran their finger along her spine, but Ene didn’t say anything, actually waiting for an answer from Virgil.

Ene listened to the rest of the story with a blank expression. The only movement she would make was an occasional blink. She seemed hooked on his every word. She moved out of the way to look at the article, frowning a little. She stayed quiet until Virgil seemingly finished the story, and she slowly came back to life with a small nod. She settled back down to where she had originally been sitting, swatting the tab out of the way. “I don’t know whether to be sad or to just sit here in silence,” she admitted, the circles in her eyes turning yellow and rotating, as if she was actually trying to process what to feel. Her programming turned to the one thing it knew best. Throwing any filters out of the window, she opened her mouth again, “Does that mean whenever you look at porn or whatever, she sees it too? I wouldn’t think of that as an ideal relationship,” she seemed to shiver for a moment, as if someone had ran their finger along her spine, but Ene didn’t say anything, actually waiting for an answer from Virgil.
Virgil just chuckled, knowing Ene would say something ridiculously stupid after what he just said. "Haha, why did I expect you to say something like that?" He said. "We have our own privacy from time to time. We don't keep an eye on each other all the time. She's still a decent person." He was a bit embarrassed but he didn't really show that. He just wondered what else would come out of Ene's mouth, knowing that she doesn't have a filter at this point anymore.

Virgil just chuckled, knowing Ene would say something ridiculously stupid after what he just said. "Haha, why did I expect you to say something like that?" He said. "We have our own privacy from time to time. We don't keep an eye on each other all the time. She's still a decent person." He was a bit embarrassed but he didn't really show that. He just wondered what else would come out of Ene's mouth, knowing that she doesn't have a filter at this point anymore.
“You expected me to say that?” Ene asked, her eyes widening a little with mock surprise. “I’ll have to change my strategy then, I don’t want you knowing the things I’m going to say before I say them,” she frowned, every word in the sentence coming out dripping with sarcasm. She was just throwing out thoughts as they came to her mind. She wasn’t actually going to change it, that was way too much work. It was easier to just lash out then to pretend your intentions weren’t harmful. As she listened to his next sentence, she was surprised he didn’t seem embarrassed. “So, if she’s decent person, what does that make you? A degenerate? It’s hard to call someone decent after seeing the things I know you look at,” her expression turned into something that was similar to a pitiful look, “A relationship between a decent person and a degenerate, I’m surprised it worked out,” the pitiful look could only be kept up for so long, and it turned back into a smirk. “Oh! That could be your new nickname! I was thinking of just calling you a pervert, but I think degenerate works much better, what would you say?” She perked up again, watching Virgil to see what he would say.

Last edited:
Marcus/gal'gore
interaction: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
marcus and gal'gore watched the whole thing in front of them... fire brimstone transformations music horrible music that to be honest was not to either of there tastes at all once he was done gal'gore clapped sarcastically "well well interesting your one of those... weird transforming people no? lovely not only are you somewhat of a trouble maker you also seem to be some sort of monster with a poor taste in music" if one where to be honest the voice and speaking was undoubable condescending as hell like PAINFULLY so

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
"Trouble maker? More like a delinquent..." He pulled out another cigarette and pulled out a match stick."At least the work I do is what I want to do. I am not stuck at a school dealing with shithead kids all day."

He then got his match and accidentally burned himself."Ouch fuck..." He said quietly. Then put the lit cigarette in his mouth and took a nice long drag.

“You expected me to say that?” Ene asked, her eyes widening a little with mock surprise. “I’ll have to change my strategy then, I don’t want you knowing the things I’m going to say before I say them,” she frowned, every word in the sentence coming out dripping with sarcasm. She was just throwing out thoughts as they came to her mind. She wasn’t actually going to change it, that was way too much work. It was easier to just lash out then to pretend your intentions weren’t harmful. As she listened to his next sentence, she was surprised he didn’t seem embarrassed. “So, if she’s decent person, what does that make you? A degenerate? It’s hard to call someone decent after seeing the things I know you look at,” her expression turned into something that was similar to a pitiful look, “A relationship between a decent person and a degenerate, I’m surprised it worked out,” the pitiful look could only be kept up for so long, and it turned back into a smirk. “Oh! That could be your new nickname! I was thinking of just calling you a pervert, but I think degenerate works much better, what would you say?” She perked up again, watching Virgil to see what he would say.
Virgil's smile soon turned into a frown and Ene's vision began glitching a bit due to severe external interference from possibly other spirits and ghosts. "Now I really hate it when your filter is switched off." Virgil growled, the red in his eyes being seemingly piercing as he glared. "Maybe I shouldn't be nice to you anymore." He wondered as the glitching became worse. Ene really pissed off Virgil this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back