What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Open )

Sub Genres
Action, Magical, School, Slice of Life, Super Powers
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Jin Liyang

[Ex-Suit Gang]
Chelsea followed, sitting at the counter as well. It took Albright awhile to join them, since he decided to take a shower and get ready when he passed the open bathroom. This meant that when he came out the tips of his hair were still a little wet. “Good morning,” he yawned, trying to stifle the yawn with his hand. “How did you two sleep?” he asked, placing a computer and his lab coat down on the coffee table. Chelsea saw this and frowned. Sundays were normally inventory days, where she and Albright took whatever they had, and listed it in one giant document. They mostly just did it because they needed something to do. “I slept good,” she said softly, unsure of how to bring up the topic of breakfast, since Albright was still getting ready for the day.
Lunaria's thought process was interrupted when Albright greeted them. She smiled at him and bowed her head towards him, gesturing the same. She was then asked how they slept and Chelsea had already answered. She might as well answer as well."Me too." Although, she did have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, but that sort of info didn't need to be said. She then decided to bring up the topic of breakfast, since it'll be better that they start cooking while she tries to figure out how to get some rice from the cafe. "Albright, could you cook us breakfast please? Like bacon and eggs? I'm trying to figure out how I could get some rice to the cafe without actually going there." She asked since she could just... right, she could just summon it.

narcissisticnugget

your local weeb™
Lunaria's thought process was interrupted when Albright greeted them. She smiled at him and bowed her head towards him, gesturing the same. She was then asked how they slept and Chelsea had already answered. She might as well answer as well."Me too." Although, she did have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, but that sort of info didn't need to be said. She then decided to bring up the topic of breakfast, since it'll be better that they start cooking while she tries to figure out how to get some rice from the cafe. "Albright, could you cook us breakfast please? Like bacon and eggs? I'm trying to figure out how I could get some rice to the cafe without actually going there." She asked since she could just... right, she could just summon it.
Albright nodded, still trying to wake up fully. “That’s good to hear,” he said, pressing a button on the coffee machine. He heard the next question and paused for a second. “Yeah, I can do that,” he walked over to the fridge, taking out the eggs, having to dig a little farther in for some bacon, but still finding it. He took out a frying pan and set it on the stove, though he washed his hands before actually starting to cook. He was relieved that breakfast was bacon and eggs, and not waffles or french toast, he had been longing for something that was salty, or anything other than sweet really. “Are you unable to summon the rice?” Chelsea asked, looking at Lunaria. She didn’t know exactly where the rice could be summoned from, but she had faith in that she wouldn’t commit a crime. Maybe that was exactly what Lunaria was doing, but Chelsea assumed they could cross that bridge when they got there.

Jin Liyang

[Ex-Suit Gang]
Albright nodded, still trying to wake up fully. “That’s good to hear,” he said, pressing a button on the coffee machine. He heard the next question and paused for a second. “Yeah, I can do that,” he walked over to the fridge, taking out the eggs, having to dig a little farther in for some bacon, but still finding it. He took out a frying pan and set it on the stove, though he washed his hands before actually starting to cook. He was relieved that breakfast was bacon and eggs, and not waffles or french toast, he had been longing for something that was salty, or anything other than sweet really. “Are you unable to summon the rice?” Chelsea asked, looking at Lunaria. She didn’t know exactly where the rice could be summoned from, but she had faith in that she wouldn’t commit a crime. Maybe that was exactly what Lunaria was doing, but Chelsea assumed they could cross that bridge when they got there.
"I could... Hold on." She said before she held out her hand and made it hover over the counter top. Soon, out of thin air, an actual rice cooker filled with fresh rice had appeared. Now, Lunaria looked at it a bit curious before her confused expression turned into a grin, holding in her laughter. "Ahhh I remember this. This is from the orphanage. I think I just stole this directly from the nuns. Haha." She said before she opened the lid on the cooker and saw the steam come out. There was more than enough rice inside, looking like it was freshly made. The nuns are gonna be so pissed but they'll never know it was Lunaria who did this. And even if they had their suspicions, they wouldn't know where she is currently. They were pretty shut-in for nuns so there's no way they'd go out looking for her.

narcissisticnugget

your local weeb™
"I could... Hold on." She said before she held out her hand and made it hover over the counter top. Soon, out of thin air, an actual rice cooker filled with fresh rice had appeared. Now, Lunaria looked at it a bit curious before her confused expression turned into a grin, holding in her laughter. "Ahhh I remember this. This is from the orphanage. I think I just stole this directly from the nuns. Haha." She said before she opened the lid on the cooker and saw the steam come out. There was more than enough rice inside, looking like it was freshly made. The nuns are gonna be so pissed but they'll never know it was Lunaria who did this. And even if they had their suspicions, they wouldn't know where she is currently. They were pretty shut-in for nuns so there's no way they'd go out looking for her.
Albright jumped at the sudden appearance of the rice cooker, turning on the fire at the same time. “...Okay” He calmed down, focusing on cooking the other components of breakfast. Right now he was pretty much just waiting for the pan to get hot. Chelsea was tempted to say something along the lines of ‘theft is a crime’, because it was pretty obvious that Lunaria had stolen that. Either way, she would have stolen something, so she figured it wasn’t worth it to say. Instead, her mouth opened into a shape that resembled an ‘o’ before it shut and she sat there in silence. “So...how do you want your egg cooked Lunaria?” Albright decided to ignore it for now, asking a different question. He already knew what Chelsea wanted, he just needed to know what Lunaria wanted as well.

Last edited:

Jin Liyang

[Ex-Suit Gang]
Albright jumped at the sudden appearance of the rice cooker, turning on the fire at the same time. “...Okay” He calmed down, focusing on cooking the other components of breakfast. Right now he was pretty much just waiting for the pan to get hot. Chelsea was tempted to say something along the lines of ‘theft is a crime’, because it was pretty obvious that Lunaria had stolen that. Either way, she would have stolen something, so she figured it wasn’t worth it to say. Instead, her mouth opened into a shape that resembled an ‘o’ before it shut and she sat there in silence. “So...how do you want your egg cooked Lunaria?” Albright decided to ignore it for now, asking a different question. He already knew what Chelsea wanted, he just needed to know what Lunaria wanted as well.
"I'll have sunny-side up please." She said with a smile as she had begun getting two more plates for Chelsea and Albright. She also ended up getting some glasses too for their drinks. Although, she paused after thinking it over. Albright would want coffee or something. So instead, she turned around from the cupboard and decided to ask, having putting one of the glasses back. "What are you guys gonna drink?" She said, carrying the two glasses, one in each hand.

narcissisticnugget

your local weeb™
"I'll have sunny-side up please." She said with a smile as she had begun getting two more plates for Chelsea and Albright. She also ended up getting some glasses too for their drinks. Although, she paused after thinking it over. Albright would want coffee or something. So instead, she turned around from the cupboard and decided to ask, having putting one of the glasses back. "What are you guys gonna drink?" She said, carrying the two glasses, one in each hand.
Albright nodded, hovering his hand over the frying pan for a second. After assuring that the pan was actually conducting the heat from below it, he cracked two eggs onto it. One he left alone, while the other he started to scramble for Chelsea. When asked what the two wanted to drink, Chelsea responded first. "I'll have milk," she said. She had accepted the fact that she probably wouldn't grow any more, but she still wanted to try, just in case. "I'm going to have coffee," Albright said, tapping his hand on the counter as he waited for the eggs to cook. "Did either of you guys dream?" he asked, trying to find another subject to follow up with. Usually, he would just ask Chelsea, but since Lunaria was there, he decided to ask her as well. Chelsea had dreamt the night before, but she shook her head. "You never dream..." Albright sighed, turning his attention back to the pan. Ever since she was little, Chelsea always said she didn’t dream. When she had nightmares, she would just lay in bed and stare and at the ceiling until she fell back asleep. Albright had been hoping she was maybe willing to share now that Lunaria and Bright were here, but the large amounts of survivor’s guilt that covered her dreams refused to leave Chelsea’s mouth. He accepted it quietly, still waiting for Lunaria to respond.

Last edited:

Jin Liyang

[Ex-Suit Gang]
Albright nodded, hovering his hand over the frying pan for a second. After assuring that the pan was actually conducting the heat from below it, he cracked two eggs onto it. One he left alone, while the other he started to scramble for Chelsea. When asked what the two wanted to drink, Chelsea responded first. "I'll have milk," she said. She had accepted the fact that she probably wouldn't grow any more, but she still wanted to try, just in case. "I'm going to have coffee," Albright said, tapping his hand on the counter as he waited for the eggs to cook. "Did either of you guys dream?" he asked, trying to find another subject to follow up with. Usually, he would just ask Chelsea, but since Lunaria was there, he decided to ask her as well. Chelsea had dreamt the night before, but she shook her head. "You never dream..." Albright sighed, turning his attention back to the pan. Ever since she was little, Chelsea always said she didn’t dream. When she had nightmares, she would just lay in bed and stare and at the ceiling until she fell back asleep. Albright had been hoping she was maybe willing to share now that Lunaria and Bright were here, but the large amounts of survivor’s guilt that covered her dreams refused to leave Chelsea’s mouth. He accepted it quietly, still waiting for Lunaria to respond.
Lunaria nodded and she only grabbed the two glasses and a coffee mug. She then placed the on the counter, grabbing the milk and pouring it into the two glasses. She decided to let Albright do his coffee since she doesn't know how light or how dark he likes his coffee. When she was asked if she dreamed last night, she wasn't so sure. Well, she did dream last night but it was a weird dream. Either it was just a weird dream, or it was her going through Bright's memories. She remembered seeing a chainsaw cannon, some sort of containment breach and laboratories. She also saw one memory where he was a monkey and that there was another researcher like him who was a literal dog. Though, that was before she went to the bathroom. Luckily, her second dream, she actually did dream. It was like she was in a totally different forest that she had never seen before. She decided to just answer Albright's question and get into detail if he had asked. "Yes. I had a nice dream. It was pretty interesting."

narcissisticnugget

your local weeb™
Lunaria nodded and she only grabbed the two glasses and a coffee mug. She then placed the on the counter, grabbing the milk and pouring it into the two glasses. She decided to let Albright do his coffee since she doesn't know how light or how dark he likes his coffee. When she was asked if she dreamed last night, she wasn't so sure. Well, she did dream last night but it was a weird dream. Either it was just a weird dream, or it was her going through Bright's memories. She remembered seeing a chainsaw cannon, some sort of containment breach and laboratories. She also saw one memory where he was a monkey and that there was another researcher like him who was a literal dog. Though, that was before she went to the bathroom. Luckily, her second dream, she actually did dream. It was like she was in a totally different forest that she had never seen before. She decided to just answer Albright's question and get into detail if he had asked. "Yes. I had a nice dream. It was pretty interesting."
Albright didn’t touch the coffee just yet. He wanted to see how far he could get without it before he gave in. He believed he was doing pretty good, but he knew he would have to give in soon. He started prepping the bacon as Lunaria mentioned her dream. “At least someone dreams around here,” Albright muttered, looking over at Chelsea for a moment. She was seemingly trying to drink an entire glass of milk in one breath to avoid having any reason to talk. “Do you mind telling us what it’s about?” Albright asked, spinning the spatula like a baton in his hand. He nudged the scrambled eggs once his hand was fully around it, nodding and starting to put them on their respective plates.

Jin Liyang

[Ex-Suit Gang]
Albright didn’t touch the coffee just yet. He wanted to see how far he could get without it before he gave in. He believed he was doing pretty good, but he knew he would have to give in soon. He started prepping the bacon as Lunaria mentioned her dream. “At least someone dreams around here,” Albright muttered, looking over at Chelsea for a moment. She was seemingly trying to drink an entire glass of milk in one breath to avoid having any reason to talk. “Do you mind telling us what it’s about?” Albright asked, spinning the spatula like a baton in his hand. He nudged the scrambled eggs once his hand was fully around it, nodding and starting to put them on their respective plates.
Lunaria thought of how to put her dream into words. "It was night, but not dark. The tress and the flora seemed to have a glow to them. Actually, they were glowing. Even the trees who had no leaves, the wood was glowing. If they had leaves, the wood wouldn't glow but their leaves would. Like an icy blue glow. Same with the bushes and flora, but sometimes there was a violet glow or something. It looked really entrancing to be honest. I wonder what all that meant." She said, before she took a sip of her milk and then began putting some rice onto her plate. She also grabbed the utensils for all three of them which was just a knife and a fork. Though, she grabbed a spoon for herself since she needed it for the rice.

narcissisticnugget

your local weeb™
Lunaria thought of how to put her dream into words. "It was night, but not dark. The tress and the flora seemed to have a glow to them. Actually, they were glowing. Even the trees who had no leaves, the wood was glowing. If they had leaves, the wood wouldn't glow but their leaves would. Like an icy blue glow. Same with the bushes and flora, but sometimes there was a violet glow or something. It looked really entrancing to be honest. I wonder what all that meant." She said, before she took a sip of her milk and then began putting some rice onto her plate. She also grabbed the utensils for all three of them which was just a knife and a fork. Though, she grabbed a spoon for herself since she needed it for the rice.
Albright listened to the dream with quite some intrigue. “That’s actually pretty interesting,” he admitted, taking the other egg out and switching out the pans for the bacon. Once the pan was ready, he placed the strips of bacon in it, trying not to get burnt by the small specks of oil jumping up as he did so. “I’ve never really been one for dream meanings, but you should look it up and see what it means.” he had to speak over the sizzle of the bacon, but it wasn’t too loud. He went over to the coffee, giving in and pouring only a little milk in it. He took his spoon and stirred it, sipping the coffee while waiting for the bacon to cook. Chelsea had finished the milk, and got up to grab a second cup. She was listening to the conversation, but didn’t say anything, it wasn’t like she could offer ideas about what the dream meant, although she was intrigued as to what was going on in Lunaria’s head that it would show that to her in her sleep.

Last edited:

Jin Liyang

[Ex-Suit Gang]
Albright listened to the dream with quite some intrigue. “That’s actually pretty interesting,” he admitted, taking the other egg out and switching out the pans for the bacon. Once the pan was ready, he placed the strips of bacon in it, trying not to get burnt by the small specks of oil jumping up as he did so. “I’ve never really been one for dream meanings, but you should look it up and see what it means.” he had to speak over the sizzle of the bacon, but it wasn’t too loud. He went over to the coffee, giving in and pouring only a little milk in it. He took his spoon and stirred it, sipping the coffee while waiting for the bacon to cook. Chelsea had finished the milk, and got up to grab a second cup. She was listening to the conversation, but didn’t say anything, it wasn’t like she could offer ideas about what the dream meant, although she was intrigued as to what was going on in Lunaria’s head that it would show that to her in her sleep.
"Well, how do I look it up if it probably never existed?" She said with a chuckle in the end. She thinks it'd never exist because it is just too unreal, like it would only exist in a dream. She then sat next to Chelsea's seat, taking a sip of her milk. She didn't think much of her dream, it was just visually appeasing. "Did you dream about anything, Albright?" She asked as to keep the conversation going. She sort of wanted to avoid having awkward silences in the kitchen, since it was really awkward that one time. She remembered it being roughly interrupted by a notification from the foundation, she doubt something like that would happen again this morning.

narcissisticnugget

your local weeb™
"Well, how do I look it up if it probably never existed?" She said with a chuckle in the end. She thinks it'd never exist because it is just too unreal, like it would only exist in a dream. She then sat next to Chelsea's seat, taking a sip of her milk. She didn't think much of her dream, it was just visually appeasing. "Did you dream about anything, Albright?" She asked as to keep the conversation going. She sort of wanted to avoid having awkward silences in the kitchen, since it was really awkward that one time. She remembered it being roughly interrupted by a notification from the foundation, she doubt something like that would happen again this morning.
Albright shrugged. “I had a friend that was obsessed with that kind of stuff,” he said, turning over the bacon, once again trying to ignore the specks of oil that seemed to be aimed at his hand. Moving on, he tried to remember the dreams he had the night before. “I know I dreamed last night, I can only recall bits and pieces of them though.” he tried to piece the images together in his mind as they slipped away. “Something involving World War Two...” he muttered, shaking his head. He had fallen asleep with his tv on, he assumed a documentary had come on and messed with him as he slept. “All I can really remember is that I was a doctor trying to help some injured soldier,” Chelsea listened to this and mumbled “Maybe you were seeing one of your past lives,” it was meant as a joke, but of course her voice didn’t change. “Yeah, sure,” Albright shrugged, still trying to piece together the shattered pieces of the dream. It was kind of annoying him that he couldn’t remember, but he tried not to get too frustrated.

Last edited:

Huntertabbysandshark3

The lord of randomness and the warp
Marcus/gal'gore
interaction: @BoltBeam rachelle​
“Well miss that seems a little dangerous? And kind unsafe for everyone else rights?” Marcus said as he finished off his coffee or rather both his and gal’gore’s coffee looking up at her innocently “I’m sure gal’gore and I will be fine... right?.... but thanks for the heads up... “ finishing of with a worried look

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)