• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Rachelle Mori
fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg

"on no miss you don't need to if you don't wanna, especially if it makes you uncomfortable" both of them marcus and gal'gore could tell Rachelle seemed incredibly hesitant about showing off her abilities. "i must admit while i would like to see i wouldn't wish to cause you any issues" gal'gore said in a apologetic tone
Rachelle sighed in relief. "Thank goodness... I didn't intend to anyway, it'd only make my mess a bigger one..." She said, shaking her head. "It's at least nice to know there are some people who - yet interested - don't wish ill of it..." Rachelle managed a smile behind the mask, putting the blade in her hands - sheathed - down to her side.

@Huntertabbysandshark3

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

Ene shrugged. "Wherever there are computers, I will have some connection to get to them," she said, the wires that she had used to originally get to the phone were in her hands again, except this time, there were dozens of them. It was only a few of the technological wirings in the school that she could use to get places. "So...I guess I'll be leaving then?" the wires all disappeared except for one, which she wrapped her hands around. "It was nice meeting you Inari!" The AI grinned, before pulling on the wire and disappearing from sight.
Inari nodded in understanding, noticing said wires. There was tons of them... Inari stared in surprise, but smiled as Ene would slowly tear down wire after wire - figuratively, that is. "...See you next time, Ene. If there is a next time." She said before Ene pulled the last wire, Ene only being able to hear up to 'if there' (that's as much as she could hear). Inari sighed. Now with Ene not around her at all times for a while, she deleted the capsule and the phone she once inhabited, regaining her energy used to make them - although some of it was not returned. "...I hope there is."

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget

"Well, it's not too big of a bed. Let's see if it'll fit." She said as she got up. "So, where are we placing it?" She asked since they never said anything about where it should be placed. She was just waiting for Albright to give a suggestion where they should place the bed or something. She just wanted to confirm whether they should place it in the living room or in Chelsea's room.
Chelsea and Albright got up as well, Albright looking around the room. “I wouldn’t put it in the living room, since people are constantly walking in and out of that,” he admitted, remembering how many people went to their door instead of the office door. “So you’d probably be best off putting it in Chelsea’s room.” He suggested. There really weren’t that many rooms in their little dorm. “Does that work with both of you?” He asked both girls, Chelsea answering with a small nod, both looking over at Lunaria and waiting for her answer.

Last edited:
Chelsea and Albright got up as well, Albright looking around the room. “I wouldn’t put it in the living room, since people are constantly walking in and out of that,” he admitted, remembering how many people went to their door instead of the office door. “So you’d probably be best off putting it in Chelsea’s room.” He suggested. There really weren’t that many rooms in their little dorm. “Does that work with both of you?” He asked both girls, Chelsea answering with a small nod, both looking over at Lunaria and waiting for her answer.
"Sure. We can do that." Lunaria said as she nodded. Though, she wondered how privacy would work, since she would think Chelsea would value her privacy. Especially since Bright will also be in the room too. She then began walking towards Chelsea's room, though she waited for Chelsea to walk first so she wasn't really intruding her room. Well, sure she isn't really intruding since she's recently went in it but she just felt more secure if Chelsea were to enter first. Perhaps she also had to make some room for the bed or tidy up some things before her room could be seen.

"Sure. We can do that." Lunaria said as she nodded. Though, she wondered how privacy would work, since she would think Chelsea would value her privacy. Especially since Bright will also be in the room too. She then began walking towards Chelsea's room, though she waited for Chelsea to walk first so she wasn't really intruding her room. Well, sure she isn't really intruding since she's recently went in it but she just felt more secure if Chelsea were to enter first. Perhaps she also had to make some room for the bed or tidy up some things before her room could be seen.
Chelsea noticed that Lunaria seemed to be hesitating to enter the room, and she slipped in while Albright went to go and finish cleaning up. When she walked in, she felt flowers getting squashed under her feet. Looking around her room, she tried to find a corner where Lunaria could put her bed. She would have to move stuff, since her room was positioned so everything was against the wall. “How big is your bed?” she asked, starting to move a closet. She frowned when she heard something inside it fall over. “Great.” She sighed, looking slightly annoyed. Ignoring it, she continued to shove the closet, trying to make a reasonably sized area.

Chelsea noticed that Lunaria seemed to be hesitating to enter the room, and she slipped in while Albright went to go and finish cleaning up. When she walked in, she felt flowers getting squashed under her feet. Looking around her room, she tried to find a corner where Lunaria could put her bed. She would have to move stuff, since her room was positioned so everything was against the wall. “How big is your bed?” she asked, starting to move a closet. She frowned when she heard something inside it fall over. “Great.” She sighed, looking slightly annoyed. Ignoring it, she continued to shove the closet, trying to make a reasonably sized area.
"It's... Not that big. It's a one person-bed. Not the big ones." Lunaria said as she began helping Chelsea move the closet. She also did hear something fall over and hoped it wasn't anything important or fragile. It seemed like something important though. She wondered what type of stuff Chelsea kept in her closet anyway. She also had realized she still had the flower crown from earlier. She began to wonder if the flowers would wilt at some point, since there was so many things she'd like to ask about them.

"It's... Not that big. It's a one person-bed. Not the big ones." Lunaria said as she began helping Chelsea move the closet. She also did hear something fall over and hoped it wasn't anything important or fragile. It seemed like something important though. She wondered what type of stuff Chelsea kept in her closet anyway. She also had realized she still had the flower crown from earlier. She began to wonder if the flowers would wilt at some point, since there was so many things she'd like to ask about them.
Chelsea nodded, positioning the closet in another spot. “Is that big enough?” She asked, not opening the closet just yet. She didn’t want to fix whatever had fallen and then just have it fall all over again if she needed to move it. At least if it was over, it couldn’t break that much more if it had broken. She went over to clean the flowers that fell in the space. She kicked them, and as soon as the flower had fallen off, the entire flower disappeared. “It should be good now.” She stated, waiting for Lunaria to put the bed down.

Chelsea nodded, positioning the closet in another spot. “Is that big enough?” She asked, not opening the closet just yet. She didn’t want to fix whatever had fallen and then just have it fall all over again if she needed to move it. At least if it was over, it couldn’t break that much more if it had broken. She went over to clean the flowers that fell in the space. She kicked them, and as soon as the flower had fallen off, the entire flower disappeared. “It should be good now.” She stated, waiting for Lunaria to put the bed down.
"Yeah.." She said before she went over to the empty space and she held both her hands out in front of her. She then lowered them as if she was picking something up and raised them violently as the bed appeared in the air. She then lowered the bed slowly with her powers, however seeming to struggle. When she finally put it down gently, she collapsed, lying on the floor breathing heavily. "Ugh... That was... Heavy.."

"Yeah.." She said before she went over to the empty space and she held both her hands out in front of her. She then lowered them as if she was picking something up and raised them violently as the bed appeared in the air. She then lowered the bed slowly with her powers, however seeming to struggle. When she finally put it down gently, she collapsed, lying on the floor breathing heavily. "Ugh... That was... Heavy.."
Chelsea watched the power in action, pretty much impressed. A entire bed, seemingly out of nowhere, but probably being pulled from somewhere else. She knelt down next to Lunaria, a little nervous that she was going to pass out again. “Are you okay?” She asked, testing the weight of the bed for herself. Once she had established that it was indeed heavy, she looked back over at Lunaria. While she waited for the answer, she heard a thump, along with the sound of breaking glass from her closet. She tensed up a little, hoping that whatever had broken wasn’t one of her more prized possessions. It was only now that she realized what a dumb idea moving the closet was without taking out anything valuable, but she couldn’t check what had broken just yet, she had to make sure Lunaria was okay.

Chelsea watched the power in action, pretty much impressed. A entire bed, seemingly out of nowhere, but probably being pulled from somewhere else. She knelt down next to Lunaria, a little nervous that she was going to pass out again. “Are you okay?” She asked, testing the weight of the bed for herself. Once she had established that it was indeed heavy, she looked back over at Lunaria. While she waited for the answer, she heard a thump, along with the sound of breaking glass from her closet. She tensed up a little, hoping that whatever had broken wasn’t one of her more prized possessions. It was only now that she realized what a dumb idea moving the closet was without taking out anything valuable, but she couldn’t check what had broken just yet, she had to make sure Lunaria was okay.
Lunaria panted. "I'm... okay... go and... check your closet..." She said as she was trying to catch her breath. The hope she had about nothing breaking had already been washed away since she clearly heard glass breaking. She also wondered what she was keeping in her closet, since she'd thought only clothes would be in it. She just hoped it wasn't anything important for Chelsea.

Lunaria panted. "I'm... okay... go and... check your closet..." She said as she was trying to catch her breath. The hope she had about nothing breaking had already been washed away since she clearly heard glass breaking. She also wondered what she was keeping in her closet, since she'd thought only clothes would be in it. She just hoped it wasn't anything important for Chelsea.
Chelsea looked at Lunaria for a second, before nodding. She was hoping that Lunaria was only fatigued, and she didn’t see how it would be more than that. She got back up and walked over to the closet. Carefully opening the door, a few shards of glass fell to her feet, along with a small pile of flowers. Opening it the whole way, the rest of the shards fell out, along with a photo frame. Her closet was pretty neat. It was divided into sections, one where clothes and shoes were kept (that was around 90% of the closet) but there was a small shelf that would probably normally be used to store books or something of the sort. Instead, she seemed to have a small memorial there, and the flowers and photo frame seemed to have fallen from there. ”Oh.” She didn’t say too much, starting to sweep the glass together, placing the photo back on the self, next to a second one. “It’s all okay.” She said, looking back over at Lunaria and nodding, glancing around for any other shards of glass that may have slipped her gaze.

Last edited:
Chelsea looked at Lunaria for a second, before nodding. She was hoping that Lunaria was only fatigued, and she didn’t see how it would be more than that. She got back up and walked over to the closet. Carefully opening the door, a few shards of glass fell to her feet, along with a small pile of flowers. Opening it the whole way, the rest of the shards fell out, along with a photo frame. Her closet was pretty neat. It was divided into sections, one where clothes and shoes were kept (that was around 90% of the closet) but there was a small shelf that would probably normally be used to store books or something of the sort. Instead, she seemed to have a small memorial there, and the flowers and photo frame seemed to have fallen from there. ”Oh.” She didn’t say too much, starting to sweep the glass together, placing the photo back on the self, next to a second one. “It’s all okay.” She said, looking back over at Lunaria and nodding, glancing around for any other shards of glass that may have slipped her gaze.
"A-Alright~" She said as she lifted a thumbs up before letting her arm fall. It took her awhile before she could lift herself up and lay herself on the bed using her powers. She then sat up and looked at Chelsea. "So... What broke?" Lunaria asked as she looked over at Chelsea and the closet. She knew there was mostly clothes in the closet, like that's how a closet should work. But she also saw the small shelf which seemed reasonable to put stuff there. She noticed it looked like a small memorial, wondering what it was for. Was it a memorial of her fallen friends? She decided not to ask and just looked at Chelsea only, so they could possibly avoid talking about the memorial. It might be too sensitive, at least she feels like it is.

"A-Alright~" She said as she lifted a thumbs up before letting her arm fall. It took her awhile before she could lift herself up and lay herself on the bed using her powers. She then sat up and looked at Chelsea. "So... What broke?" Lunaria asked as she looked over at Chelsea and the closet. She knew there was mostly clothes in the closet, like that's how a closet should work. But she also saw the small shelf which seemed reasonable to put stuff there. She noticed it looked like a small memorial, wondering what it was for. Was it a memorial of her fallen friends? She decided not to ask and just looked at Chelsea only, so they could possibly avoid talking about the memorial. It might be too sensitive, at least she feels like it is.
Chelsea returned the thumbs up, continuing to clean up the glass shards. “The only thing that broke was a small vase,” she said, examining one of the larger pieces. “I’m glad that’s all,” She swept some of the glass into her hand, throwing them away a few seconds afterwards. Once she was positive that she wouldn’t be cutting her foot on a piece of glass in the middle of the night, she worked on fixing what was in the closet. She wanted everything to be kept in a certain manner, and the moving of the closet kind of disturbed it. Shoes were nudged back into place, dresses and other articles of clothing were pushed back together. “The memorial is for my parents and my friends,” she said, adjusting the picture that had a pink haired silhouette, a more red haired silhouette, and a smaller silhouette that couldn’t quite be made out. She figured she might as well explain, because it wasn’t like Lunaria didn’t see it. “We’re...friends right? You can ask me any questions you might have,” she murmured, still grasping the concept of friends.

Chelsea returned the thumbs up, continuing to clean up the glass shards. “The only thing that broke was a small vase,” she said, examining one of the larger pieces. “I’m glad that’s all,” She swept some of the glass into her hand, throwing them away a few seconds afterwards. Once she was positive that she wouldn’t be cutting her foot on a piece of glass in the middle of the night, she worked on fixing what was in the closet. She wanted everything to be kept in a certain manner, and the moving of the closet kind of disturbed it. Shoes were nudged back into place, dresses and other articles of clothing were pushed back together. “The memorial is for my parents and my friends,” she said, adjusting the picture that had a pink haired silhouette, a more red haired silhouette, and a smaller silhouette that couldn’t quite be made out. She figured she might as well explain, because it wasn’t like Lunaria didn’t see it. “We’re...friends right? You can ask me any questions you might have,” she murmured, still grasping the concept of friends.
"Yeah, we're friends." Lunaria said reassuringly. "I just didn't want to ask about anything sensitive. I'm not blunt like Bright." She said before she smiled. "Though, I think it's nice you have a picture of your parents and you have a way to remember them by. Them and your friends too. It's... sweet." She said, hoping Chelsea would take it as a compliment. Lunaria soon got up and changed her clothes quickly into something more comfortable and casual. She then just sat on the edge of her bed, looking around the room, taking note of everything since she'll be sleeping there.

"Yeah, we're friends." Lunaria said reassuringly. "I just didn't want to ask about anything sensitive. I'm not blunt like Bright." She said before she smiled. "Though, I think it's nice you have a picture of your parents and you have a way to remember them by. Them and your friends too. It's... sweet." She said, hoping Chelsea would take it as a compliment. Lunaria soon got up and changed her clothes quickly into something more comfortable and casual. She then just sat on the edge of her bed, looking around the room, taking note of everything since she'll be sleeping there.
Chelsea nodded, finally shutting the door of the closet. “Thank you.” She was lucky that Albright was as into keeping pictures as he was. When she was adopted, Chelsea had assumed that they had thrown all the remaining pictures of her away, but Albright asked about them, and he received them. If he didn’t, she didn’t know if she would have been able to have a small memorial like this. She looked away from Lunaria for a second, and when she looked back, Lunaria had changed. Since Chelsea was already wearing comfier clothes, she just looked around the room. The small flower trails were still there, and they quickly caught her attention. She had shared a room back at the orphanage she had grown up at, and whenever she had accidentally made a flower trail she would have been forced to clean it up. "I'll clean up the flowers," she said, seeming almost a little flustered. She slid off her bed, just kind of twisting the bud off of some of the flowers, which would make them disappear, she kept some, but not too many, slowly following the trails. "It's not normally like this," she lied. Of course it was like this sometimes, especially if she was trying to change socks. It was just childhood insecurities coming back up out of the blue, and she was trying to do what she could to quell said insecurities.

Last edited:
Chelsea nodded, finally shutting the door of the closet. “Thank you.” She was lucky that Albright was as into keeping pictures as he was. When she was adopted, Chelsea had assumed that they had thrown all the remaining pictures of her away, but Albright asked about them, and he received them. If he didn’t, she didn’t know if she would have been able to have a small memorial like this. She looked away from Lunaria for a second, and when she looked back, Lunaria had changed. Since Chelsea was already wearing comfier clothes, she just looked around the room. The small flower trails were still there, and they quickly caught her attention. She had shared a room back at the orphanage she had grown up at, and whenever she had accidentally made a flower trail she would have been forced to clean it up. "I'll clean up the flowers," she said, seeming almost a little flustered. She slid off her bed, just kind of twisting the bud off of some of the flowers, which would make them disappear, she kept some, but not too many, slowly following the trails. "It's not normally like this," she lied. Of course it was like this sometimes, especially if she was trying to change socks. It was just childhood insecurities coming back up out of the blue, and she was trying to do what she could to quell said insecurities.
Lunaria was quick to start floating again and went over to pat her hand on Chelsea's shoulder, telling her to stop. "You don't have to clean it. I understand. Besides, they look nice. It's like decor." She said. "But if you really need to clean it, then go ahead." She didn't want to fully stop her, she just wanted to let her know that she can do whatever she wanted. Giving her free will. She wouldn't mind the flowers since she could just float over them and observe. It was also a nice thought if she could wake up in the morning and find a patch of unique flowers. She then floated back to the bed, soon taking off her flower crown to observe the flowers on it. She seemed to like studying flora a lot, since she's taken quite a liking to flowers. Maybe she'd want to become a florist, or a cook. Or even both when she grows up. Who knows?

Lunaria was quick to start floating again and went over to pat her hand on Chelsea's shoulder, telling her to stop. "You don't have to clean it. I understand. Besides, they look nice. It's like decor." She said. "But if you really need to clean it, then go ahead." She didn't want to fully stop her, she just wanted to let her know that she can do whatever she wanted. Giving her free will. She wouldn't mind the flowers since she could just float over them and observe. It was also a nice thought if she could wake up in the morning and find a patch of unique flowers. She then floated back to the bed, soon taking off her flower crown to observe the flowers on it. She seemed to like studying flora a lot, since she's taken quite a liking to flowers. Maybe she'd want to become a florist, or a cook. Or even both when she grows up. Who knows?
Chelsea was a little surprised that Lunaria seemed fine with the flowers. Of course, that had just been her mind telling her that her flowers could be a nuisance. She nodded, but she finished the pile of flowers that she had been working on, leaving the rest. It was a little hard to tell the flowers that she had accidentally made appear from the flowers that only she could see. She got back up once it was done taking the flowers she had saved and placing them in the closet. She sat back down on her bed again, seeing that Lunaria was looking at the flower crown. “Do you like the flowers?” She asked, remembering about the flowers in her hair. She started taking off the pink buds, waiting for Lunaria’s answer in the meantime.

Chelsea was a little surprised that Lunaria seemed fine with the flowers. Of course, that had just been her mind telling her that her flowers could be a nuisance. She nodded, but she finished the pile of flowers that she had been working on, leaving the rest. It was a little hard to tell the flowers that she had accidentally made appear from the flowers that only she could see. She got back up once it was done taking the flowers she had saved and placing them in the closet. She sat back down on her bed again, seeing that Lunaria was looking at the flower crown. “Do you like the flowers?” She asked, remembering about the flowers in her hair. She started taking off the pink buds, waiting for Lunaria’s answer in the meantime.
"Yes, I believe they're quite lovely and unique." She answered. It's flowers that no one has ever seen before and with effects that are probably beyond this world. She just wondered what it was like when Bright had first entered the body of Chelsea and had her powers temporarily. She wondered how her world looked like. She then put the crown on the night stand and looked at Chelsea. "They're also flowers that I've never seen before. Even if we give them to the best florist in the world, they wouldn't know what it is at first. Anyone would be amazed by them." She said wholeheartedly. She seemed to just be interested in new things she's never seen before. Especially now that she can experience things on her own free will.

"Yes, I believe they're quite lovely and unique." She answered. It's flowers that no one has ever seen before and with effects that are probably beyond this world. She just wondered what it was like when Bright had first entered the body of Chelsea and had her powers temporarily. She wondered how her world looked like. She then put the crown on the night stand and looked at Chelsea. "They're also flowers that I've never seen before. Even if we give them to the best florist in the world, they wouldn't know what it is at first. Anyone would be amazed by them." She said wholeheartedly. She seemed to just be interested in new things she's never seen before. Especially now that she can experience things on her own free will.
Chelsea nodded. She could see thousands of the flowers on the floor, so unique meant something else to her. Unique was the flower that was on Bright’s amulet. However, she knew that what she saw was different than what everyone else saw. “I’d like to meet the best florist in the world at some point.” She pondered, “it would be interesting to see what they had to say” maybe they would be scared, not everyone was open to new things, especially things that fell out of the ordinary. To say the flowers were ordinary was quite the stretch. Maybe the florist would like the flowers, maybe even be captivated by them. She didn’t really know. She decided not to ponder it any further, since she probably wouldn’t be meeting that florist at any time in her life. “It’s good to hear you like them” she added quickly, not wanting to ignore the kind of complement. It wasn’t like she created the flowers, she just had the ability to show them to other people. “We have a room that has a lot more flowers, do you want to see it?” She asked. The closet was a pretty accurate representation of what her vision looked like, all condensed in one space. It has been meant for general storage, but it had gotten so overgrown from Chelsea storing flowers in there that Albright decided just used it for flower storage. Chelsea figured she would offer, since she assumed Lunaria would want to see them, and she would probably wonder what was in the closet soon enough.

Last edited:
Chelsea nodded. She could see thousands of the flowers on the floor, so unique meant something else to her. Unique was the flower that was on Bright’s amulet. However, she knew that what she saw was different than what everyone else saw. “I’d like to meet the best florist in the world at some point.” She admitted, “it would be interesting to see what they had to say” maybe they would be scared, not everyone was open to new things, especially things that fell out of the ordinary. Maybe they would like them, maybe even be captivated. She didn’t really know. “It’s good to hear you like them” she added quickly, not wanting to ignore the kind of complement. It wasn’t like she created them, she just had the ability to show them. “We have a room that has a lot more, do you want to see it?” She asked. It was a pretty accurate representation of what her vision looked like, all condensed in a closet. It was meant for general storage, but it had gotten so overgrown that they just used it for storage. She figured she would offer, since she assumed Lunaria would want to see them at some point.
Lunaria smiled but shook her head. "Maybe tomorrow. Today's been eventful as it is." She said before she floated over to Chelsea and seemingly sat on an invisible chair in front of her. "In fact, I'd like to show you something." She said before she summoned a few ice cubes, not know where she had gotten them. They began to crack and break into tiny pieces and fragments. She then used her powers to construct something with the ice. It first began to form petals, some smaller than others and others bigger. She seemed like she was concentrating very hard on working on the ice. Soon, it turned into a flower, specifically a lotus flower. When she had finished working on it, she let out a breath and before looking back up and smiled at Chelsea. "Ta-da~ It's... It's an ice lotus. It's... not a real flower. But kinda cool, right?"

Lunaria smiled but shook her head. "Maybe tomorrow. Today's been eventful as it is." She said before she floated over to Chelsea and seemingly sat on an invisible chair in front of her. "In fact, I'd like to show you something." She said before she summoned a few ice cubes, not know where she had gotten them. They began to crack and break into tiny pieces and fragments. She then used her powers to construct something with the ice. It first began to form petals, some smaller than others and others bigger. She seemed like she was concentrating very hard on working on the ice. Soon, it turned into a flower, specifically a lotus flower. When she had finished working on it, she let out a breath and before looking back up and smiled at Chelsea. "Ta-da~ It's... It's an ice lotus. It's... not a real flower. But kinda cool, right?"
Chelsea took the key for the room and placed it on her nightstand, looking back over at Lunaria again. She had been ready to move out of the way and let Lunaria sit next to her, but since she sat down in front of her the purpose was defeated. She didn’t know what Lunaria was trying to do, just she watched the ice reforming with quite a bit of intrigue. The final result was different than what she had originally thought, but it was just as good. “I’d say it’s cooler than real flowers,” she said. While Albright would have joked about the pun that could be made, she ignored it for praise. “That’s really impressive,” she added, as if her point wasn’t proven before. She tried to figure out where to go from there, taking the last flower out of her hair and tossing it away. “Can you do anything else? If you don’t mind me asking of course...” she asked, not fully remembering everything about Lunaria’s Powers, and becoming kind of curious about them.

Chelsea took the key for the room and placed it on her nightstand, looking back over at Lunaria again. She had been ready to move out of the way and let Lunaria sit next to her, but since she sat down in front of her the purpose was defeated. She didn’t know what Lunaria was trying to do, just she watched the ice reforming with quite a bit of intrigue. The final result was different than what she had originally thought, but it was just as good. “I’d say it’s cooler than real flowers,” she said. While Albright would have joked about the pun that could be made, she ignored it for praise. “That’s really impressive,” she added, as if her point wasn’t proven before. She tried to figure out where to go from there, taking the last flower out of her hair and tossing it away. “Can you do anything else? If you don’t mind me asking of course...” she asked, not fully remembering everything about Lunaria’s Powers, and becoming kind of curious about them.
"Well, I could summon other things. Like Bright's Chainsaw Cannon." She said quite bluntly. "Yeah, he made it and it's quite dangerous..." She then placed her ice sculpture on the nightstand and refrained from actually summoning the chainsaw cannon. Not only she didn't know how to handle it, she should not handle a weapon in Albright's and Chelsea's dorm. Especially in Chelsea's room. She has no idea how Bright did it, but apparently it was made with blueprints and everything. She soon noticed that Chelsea had made space for her so she took note of it and sat down next to her, the purpose revived. She then just smiled at Chelsea and answered the rest of her questions. "I just basically have mind powers, including mind transferring."

"Well, I could summon other things. Like Bright's Chainsaw Cannon." She said quite bluntly. "Yeah, he made it and it's quite dangerous..." She then placed her ice sculpture on the nightstand and refrained from actually summoning the chainsaw cannon. Not only she didn't know how to handle it, she should not handle a weapon in Albright's and Chelsea's dorm. Especially in Chelsea's room. She has no idea how Bright did it, but apparently it was made with blueprints and everything. She soon noticed that Chelsea had made space for her so she took note of it and sat down next to her, the purpose revived. She then just smiled at Chelsea and answered the rest of her questions. "I just basically have mind powers, including mind transferring."
The corners of Chelsea’s mouth tilted down at the mention of a chainsaw cannon. She valued her life and most of the lives around her to some degree, she didn’t want it to be torn away by something that was as dangerous as it sounded. “Mind powers...” she repeated softly, nodding. “What exactly falls under mind powers?” She asked. There were the obvious ones, summoning things, telekinesis, mind transferring wouldn’t have originally been what she had thought, but that was one as well. The more she learned about powers, the more she finally wanted to comprehend them. It was different for everyone, people could have similar powers, but they were never the same. It was like a fingerprint, and she wanted to comprehend these fingerprints. It wasn’t like she could straight up ask some of the questions she was thinking, Lunaria had the decency to avoid sensitive questions, Chelsea didn’t want to lack that decency. She settled with the question she had asked, the corners of her mouth making their way back to where they originally were.

The corners of Chelsea’s mouth tilted down at the mention of a chainsaw cannon. She valued her life and most of the lives around her to some degree, she didn’t want it to be torn away by something that was as dangerous as it sounded. “Mind powers...” she repeated softly, nodding. “What exactly falls under mind powers?” She asked. There were the obvious ones, summoning things, telekinesis, mind transferring wouldn’t have originally been what she had thought, but that was one as well. The more she learned about powers, the more she finally wanted to comprehend them. It was different for everyone, people could have similar powers, but they were never the same. It was like a fingerprint, and she wanted to comprehend these fingerprints. It wasn’t like she could straight up ask some of the questions she was thinking, Lunaria had the decency to avoid sensitive questions, Chelsea didn’t want to lack that decency. She settled with the question she had asked, the corners of her mouth making their way back to where they originally were.
Lunaria thought about it for a bit. "Well, there's telekinesis, summoning, telepathy, mind transferring..." She listed. "I mean, that's pretty much it unless I or Bright discover more powers we don't already know about." She said since they were unsure if that was all the powers they had. Who knows? Maybe they can open portals and that'd would lead to a fun time. Perhaps they just make explosions appear out of thin air. But she was getting a bit too hopeful and ended up doubting she'd ever get those types of powers. "Maybe it'd be cool if I could create portals..."

Lunaria thought about it for a bit. "Well, there's telekinesis, summoning, telepathy, mind transferring..." She listed. "I mean, that's pretty much it unless I or Bright discover more powers we don't already know about." She said since they were unsure if that was all the powers they had. Who knows? Maybe they can open portals and that'd would lead to a fun time. Perhaps they just make explosions appear out of thin air. But she was getting a bit too hopeful and ended up doubting she'd ever get those types of powers. "Maybe it'd be cool if I could create portals..."
Chelsea listened, making a note in her head for future reference. “Portals don’t sound like mind powers,” she mumbled. Then again, summoning things didn’t either. Tapping her finger on her bedspread, she shrugged. “I mean, trying never hurt anyone, right?” She asked. Thinking in a practical sense, of course trying at something hurt someone at some point, she knew that much. That was why she would knock down the statements from time to time. She only said it now to try and be motivational. “A lot of students have parts of their power they’ve never seen before,” she added, as she was also curious to see what Lunaria could do.

Chelsea listened, making a note in her head for future reference. “Portals don’t sound like mind powers,” she mumbled. Then again, summoning things didn’t either. Tapping her finger on her bedspread, she shrugged. “I mean, trying never hurt anyone, right?” She asked. Thinking in a practical sense, of course trying at something hurt someone at some point, she knew that much. That was why she would knock down the statements from time to time. She only said it now to try and be motivational. “A lot of students have parts of their power they’ve never seen before,” she added, as she was also curious to see what Lunaria could do.
"Yeah, but I wonder how I'd try it though. Maybe it'll come naturally." She said, replying to Chelsea's question about trying. Now it sort of made her realize how would someone try something so unreal? She also wondered how her powers came to be. It just felt natural, so surely if she did have such a power, it'd just come natural. "Say, where did you and Albright used to live before? Y'know, before coming to Trinity. If you don't mind me asking, of course." She asked, curious about Chelsea's background. She'd gladly say where she was from if she had asked her about it. It wasn't anything too special to keep secret about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back