• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Chelsea and Albright’s POV
Interactions: CasualTea CasualTea
Albright listened to Lunaria’s question, shaking his head. “She was confined to the school grounds as a student, so I didn’t get to take her places without a lot of heavy convincing.” He said. The only reason she had seen her home city while she was in school was because an acquaintance of Albright needed medical help with something, meaning she wasn’t really given much time to explore. It would always be a quick trip, go, help, leave. Even when she was in college, Chelsea had been limited by her age when it came to getting places. “And to answer all three of your questions. I’ve had them, but I don’t think Chelse has.” Chelsea nodded. She had heard of funnel cakes, but she had never tried one before. “Why do you ask? Do you want to make them?”

Ene’s POV
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam
Ene nodded, understanding that there would be no purpose to eating real food.
“Yeah, it would take a bit of energy...” she muttered, trying to think of a solution. Of course, she didn’t really understand Inari’s power. “When you make something, does it use different amounts of energy based on the size?” she asked, thinking that Inari could make something big at one time and then eat the leftovers until it was gone.
"Yeah I can make some. It's around dinner time so I thought this would be nice." She offered since flying was right out. She then took another bite of her crepe and headed to the fridge to see what she can make the funnel cake with. She realized she didn't even ask for their input yet so she looked at Chelsea curiously, but already knowing the answer whether or not she wanted to try a funnel cake. "You wanna try a funnel cake?"

Chelsea and Albright's POV
"It's around dinner time already?" Chelsea asked softly, trying to find a clock. A lot had happened, and she had lost track of time. She followed Lunaria to the kitchen, hanging back a little since she really didn't know how to make them. "Funnel cakes for dinner?" Albright raised an eyebrow, but seeing how excited Chelsea was, he gave in quickly. "Feel free to use whatever you want," Albright called over, still looking at his phone. When she was asked if she wanted a funnel cake, Chelsea nodded. Of course, she had never tried one before, which would normally make her skeptical, but she knew it would be sweet, and any resistance was automatically lost. Albright got up, walking over as well, sitting at the bar and typing something into his phone. He was obviously texting someone, but he didn't disclose who it was in any way. He put it down after sending the text, looking back up at the two. "Will you be leaving after dinner then?" he asked Lunaria, receiving an obvious frown from Chelsea in the process.

Ene's POV
"So that takes what I was thinking out of the question..." Ene muttered, scrapping her idea. "What happens when you run out of energy or whatever you call it? Do you just pass out?" she asked, seeing that Inari mentioned a limit. She looked at the phone she was in. It looked like a phone, it felt like a phone, but was it made of code? She tapped the screen again as if making sure it was real. Turning her attention back to Inari and waiting for her answer.​

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

"So that takes what I was thinking out of the question..." Ene muttered, scrapping her idea. "What happens when you run out of energy or whatever you call it? Do you just pass out?" she asked, seeing that Inari mentioned a limit.
"When I run out, that's usually all." She said. "I'd need to wait until midnight until I get a periodic 'refill', so to speak, or delete my older creations to refund energy back. But when it's all gone, it's all gone. Think of it like ammunition." She simplified it down a little, shaking her head.
She looked at the phone she was in. It looked like a phone, it felt like a phone, but was it made of code? She tapped the screen again as if making sure it was real.
Made from code, yes. Real, also true. It feels, looks and appears to be real to every last detail.

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget

"It's around dinner time already?" Chelsea asked softly, trying to find a clock. A lot had happened, and she had lost track of time. She followed Lunaria to the kitchen, hanging back a little since she really didn't know how to make them. "Funnel cakes for dinner?" Albright raised an eyebrow, but seeing how excited Chelsea was, he gave in quickly. "Feel free to use whatever you want," Albright called over, still looking at his phone. When she was asked if she wanted a funnel cake, Chelsea nodded. Of course, she had never tried one before, which would normally make her skeptical, but she knew it would be sweet, and any resistance was automatically lost. Albright got up, walking over as well, sitting at the bar and typing something into his phone. He was obviously texting someone, but he didn't disclose who it was in any way. He put it down after sending the text, looking back up at the two. "Will you be leaving after dinner then?" he asked Lunaria, receiving an obvious frown from Chelsea in the process.

Ene's POV
"So that takes what I was thinking out of the question..." Ene muttered, scrapping her idea. "What happens when you run out of energy or whatever you call it? Do you just pass out?" she asked, seeing that Inari mentioned a limit. She looked at the phone she was in. It looked like a phone, it felt like a phone, but was it made of code? She tapped the screen again as if making sure it was real. Turning her attention back to Inari and waiting for her answer.​
Seeing Chelsea's expression, Lunaria scoffed. "I can stay for another night. Maybe I can even move in if there was a spare room." She joked but could consider it. She then got the needed ingredients to make the funnel cakes out of the fridge. She then got the needed utensils to make it. And to be honest, it was her first time making it so Bright was helping her inside her head. As she cooked, the ingredients and utensils she needed were floating around her, but it didn't make a mess at least. "This will take some time..."

Albright's phone vibrated, and he looked back down at it, already typing when he responded. "We could probably make a spare room," he suggested, "Or buy a bunk bed," most of his suggestions were sarcastic, but he wasn't entirely opposed to the idea. Chelsea watched from a short distance away, afraid of getting in the way. She wanted to help, but she wasn't exactly skilled at cooking. Lunaria said that it would take a while, and both inferred that she had never made them before. "We're in no hurry," Chelsea assured, though her voice and expression were blank. Her lack of emotions was something she had had for a long time, even before Albright had adopted her. It didn't seem to show any signs of going away either. She continued to watch, jumping every so often so she could see past Lunaria's shoulders instead of going around and potentially running into an ingredient.

Ene's POV
"Just like a video game character!" The stamina thing clicked into place, and Ene finally made a connection. She looked rather proud of herself as well. "Ya'know, your entire power sounds like something out of a video game," she admitted, tilting her head to the side, her pigtails floating in the space. "I guess everyone's power could be something out of a video game, but nonetheless, it's interesting!" She said, smiling.

Last edited:
Inari Mesix

large.jpg

"Just like a video game character!"
"Finally, I was hoping you'd pick up on it eventually." Inari laughed, smiling.
"Ya'know, your entire power sounds like something out of a video game," she admitted, tilting her head to the side, her pigtails floating in the space. "I guess everyone's power could be something out of a video game, but nonetheless, it's interesting!" She said, smiling.
Inari laughed. "Everyone's could be - absolutely. By all means. Powers like mine and others that are here will often fit right in." She went silent for a bit. "In fact, I am." She said silently before shaking herself. "But that's several stories for another time. It's a big mess, so I'd rather save them for a later time anyhow!" She added, laughing again. "Perhaps one day, Ene. One day." She said calmly.

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

"Finally, I was hoping you'd pick up on it eventually." Inari laughed, smiling.

Inari laughed. "Everyone's could be - absolutely. By all means. Powers like mine and others that are here will often fit right in." She went silent for a bit. "In fact, I am." She said silently before shaking herself. "But that's several stories for another time. It's a big mess, so I'd rather save them for a later time anyhow!" She added, laughing again. "Perhaps one day, Ene. One day." She said calmly.

Ene nodded, still proud that she was able to make the connection, even if it had taken longer than Inari had thought. "As long as someone has some kind of magical power, they seem fictional," she pointed out. She sat closer to the screen, making a chair out of nothing and sitting on it. She swung her legs back and forth, watching the pixels that made up her 'feet' break apart and swirl around the area. "Aw, do you not deem me trustworthy to tell your stories to?" she asked, fake-pouting. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding, everyone here wants to be mysterious about their past, I get it," she quickly broke the facade, "But I am looking forward to the day you tell me," she said, smiling. "Since you can't eat food...what are we doing now?"

Albright's phone vibrated, and he looked back down at it, already typing when he responded. "We could probably make a spare room," he suggested, "Or buy a bunk bed," most of his suggestions were sarcastic, but he wasn't entirely opposed to the idea. Chelsea watched from a short distance away, afraid of getting in the way. She wanted to help, but she wasn't exactly skilled at cooking. Lunaria said that it would take a while, and both inferred that she had never made them before. "We're in no hurry," Chelsea assured, though her voice and expression were blank. Her lack of emotions was something she had had for a long time, even before Albright had adopted her. It didn't seem to show any signs of going away either. She continued to watch, jumping every so often so she could see past Lunaria's shoulders instead of going around and potentially running into an ingredient.

Ene's POV
"Just like a video game character!" The stamina thing clicked into place, and Ene finally made a connection. She looked rather proud of herself as well. "Ya'know, your entire power sounds like something out of a video game," she admitted, tilting her head to the side, her pigtails floating in the space. "I guess everyone's power could be something out of a video game, but nonetheless, it's interesting!" She said, smiling.
Lunaria continued to cook, with seemingly utmost precision. She probably developed this sort of skill from Bright, since they do share the same body now. The muscle memory that was developed by Bright had turned into Lunaria's. She probably even knew some fighting styles from Bright as well. She might have also developed his way of thinking, which is pretty dangerous, but seemingly fun at the same time. While she was cooking, she took bites out of her crepe and sips out of her milkshake at the same time. She seemed like a good multi-tasker, she was already more than qualified in a work field. Mostly because she had developed such skills from Bright, like a hand-me-down. While she was cooking, she decided to ask Chelsea a question about her funnel cake. "Chelsea, what toppings would you want on your funnel cake?" She asked, soon to ask Albright as well.

Lunaria continued to cook, with seemingly utmost precision. She probably developed this sort of skill from Bright, since they do share the same body now. The muscle memory that was developed by Bright had turned into Lunaria's. She probably even knew some fighting styles from Bright as well. She might have also developed his way of thinking, which is pretty dangerous, but seemingly fun at the same time. While she was cooking, she took bites out of her crepe and sips out of her milkshake at the same time. She seemed like a good multi-tasker, she was already more than qualified in a work field. Mostly because she had developed such skills from Bright, like a hand-me-down. While she was cooking, she decided to ask Chelsea a question about her funnel cake. "Chelsea, what toppings would you want on your funnel cake?" She asked, soon to ask Albright as well.
Chelsea was still ducking and maneuvering around the floating ingredients, trying to see how the process what going. She settled on a spot next to the oven, clinging to the end of the counter and trying not to get in the way. At least, that was what she was hoping, but maybe she was getting in the way more than she would have liked. When she was asked what she wanted on her funnel cake, she sat there in silence, not answering for a few seconds. "I don't know what's put on funnel cakes," she stated, staring blankly at Lunaria. "Usually they put on powdered sugar, that's what I prefer, but it can also be topped with fruit and syrups and so on," Albright explained, still typing. Chelsea nodded, readjusting her grip on the counter. "I'd like powdered sugar and whipped cream, please," she said, looking at the ingredients, trying to find what she had requested.

Chelsea was still ducking and maneuvering around the floating ingredients, trying to see how the process what going. She settled on a spot next to the oven, clinging to the end of the counter and trying not to get in the way. At least, that was what she was hoping, but maybe she was getting in the way more than she would have liked. When she was asked what she wanted on her funnel cake, she sat there in silence, not answering for a few seconds. "I don't know what's put on funnel cakes," she stated, staring blankly at Lunaria. "Usually they put on powdered sugar, that's what I prefer, but it can also be topped with fruit and syrups and so on," Albright explained, still typing. Chelsea nodded, readjusting her grip on the counter. "I'd like powdered sugar and whipped cream, please," she said, looking at the ingredients, trying to find what she had requested.
Lunaria nodded as she set the toppings on the counter. "What about you, Dr. Albright?" Lunaria asked as she continued cooking.
sorry this one is terribly short, I'm busy but I've kept you waiting qwq))

Lunaria nodded as she set the toppings on the counter. "What about you, Dr. Albright?" Lunaria asked as she continued cooking.
sorry this one is terribly short, I'm busy but I've kept you waiting qwq))
( no rush c: )
Albright didn’t wait long to tell Lunaria what he wanted. “Just the standard powdered sugar is fine.” He requested. They didn’t have that many toppings, and he just figured it was better to keep it simple. Add on that he wasn’t fully paying attention, and that his response. He was also tempted to say that Lunaria didn’t need to say the ‘Doctor’ title when talking to him. They were friends, right? He tried not to think too much of it, just focusing on what he was trying to do on his phone instead.

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

"As long as someone has some kind of magical power, they seem fictional," she pointed out. She sat closer to the screen, making a chair out of nothing and sitting on it. She swung her legs back and forth, watching the pixels that made up her 'feet' break apart and swirl around the area. "Aw, do you not deem me trustworthy to tell your stories to?" she asked, fake-pouting. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding, everyone here wants to be mysterious about their past, I get it," she quickly broke the facade, "But I am looking forward to the day you tell me," she said, smiling. "Since you can't eat food...what are we doing now?"
Inari thought about it as she would agree and understand Ene's words, happy they're both on similar ground. "Hmm, what to do next. Well, what is there 'left' to do?" She asked, shrugging. "If there's nothing, I guess that means we may as well be done; given there 'is' nothing else, of course." Inari yawned a little, shaking herself and managing a little laugh.

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

Inari thought about it as she would agree and understand Ene's words, happy they're both on similar ground. "Hmm, what to do next. Well, what is there 'left' to do?" She asked, shrugging. "If there's nothing, I guess that means we may as well be done; given there 'is' nothing else, of course." Inari yawned a little, shaking herself and managing a little laugh.

Ene tapped her fingers on her leg, not wanting to have to part ways and go back to roaming devices until she found someone to waste her time on. “Well, you’ve only seen two different areas of the school, but I guess since you have the map, you could be fine.” she mumbled, trying to figure out what else they could do. “Do you know what class you’re teaching?” she asked, not remembering if Inari had told her or not. She didn’t really know what was involved with getting a class, but she was still curious,

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

“Well, you’ve only seen two different areas of the school, but I guess since you have the map, you could be fine.” she mumbled, trying to figure out what else they could do. “Do you know what class you’re teaching?”
"True... If I would like, I can just wander anywhere else in here and see where I end up, learning as I go..." Inari shrugged to the first statement then after. "...Class I'm teaching? Oh, technology. Electronics, to be exact." Inari clarified calmly.

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

"True... If I would like, I can just wander anywhere else in here and see where I end up, learning as I go..." Inari shrugged to the first statement then after. "...Class I'm teaching? Oh, technology. Electronics, to be exact." Inari clarified calmly.

"Well that should work in theory, but try not to get lost!" Ene warned, remembering how Inari had almost gone the wrong way at least once. "Electronics...that's fitting." She nodded, looking up at Inari. "Does that mean this is where we're parting ways?" she asked, trying not to seem too sad.

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

"Well that should work in theory, but try not to get lost!" Ene warned, remembering how Inari had almost gone the wrong way at least once. "Electronics...that's fitting." She nodded, looking up at Inari. "Does that mean this is where we're parting ways?" she asked, trying not to seem too sad.
Inari laughed. "Yeeeah, I'll try. Can't make any promises, though." She said with an amused expression on her face. Inari nodded in response to Ene's second statement before being somewhat taken aback by the question. "Hm? I honestly don't know - maybe, maybe not... But even if we are, you'll always have access to the room, right? It's the same one we met in not to long ago today." Inari said. "Granted, we'd need to get you back into the digital network, first..." Inari laughed a little. "So... for now, it seems it's a yes."

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

Inari laughed. "Yeeeah, I'll try. Can't make any promises, though." She said with an amused expression on her face. Inari nodded in response to Ene's second statement before being somewhat taken aback by the question. "Hm? I honestly don't know - maybe, maybe not... But even if we are, you'll always have access to the room, right? It's the same one we met in not to long ago today." Inari said. "Granted, we'd need to get you back into the digital network, first..." Inari laughed a little. "So... for now, it seems it's a yes."

Ene shrugged. "Wherever there are computers, I will have some connection to get to them," she said, the wires that she had used to originally get to the phone were in her hands again, except this time, there were dozens of them. It was only a few of the technological wirings in the school that she could use to get places. "So...I guess I'll be leaving then?" the wires all disappeared except for one, which she wrapped her hands around. "It was nice meeting you Inari!" The AI grinned, before pulling on the wire and disappearing from sight.

( no rush c: )
Albright didn’t wait long to tell Lunaria what he wanted. “Just the standard powdered sugar is fine.” He requested. They didn’t have that many toppings, and he just figured it was better to keep it simple. Add on that he wasn’t fully paying attention, and that his response. He was also tempted to say that Lunaria didn’t need to say the ‘Doctor’ title when talking to him. They were friends, right? He tried not to think too much of it, just focusing on what he was trying to do on his phone instead.
Lunaria nodded, also picking up the note that Albright was wondering why she included the doctor part. She only did so as to respect the title. But since she isn't doing it for nurse Chelsea, she should start dropping it. She should probably do the same for Bright as well. After awhile, she finally made the three plates of funnel cakes. She gave the funnel cakes to Albright and Chelsea with their requested toppings and smiled. "Dinner's ready. Tomorrow, I'll be making something more healthy since, I feel like we have had too many sweets for today." She suggested as she finally finished her crepe, soon starting on her funnel cake which was smaller than Albright's and Chelsea's. She did this purposely since she knew how much sweets is too much. Although, her toppings were a scoop of vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, some banana slices with some sliced strawberry, and a cherry on top. "...Maybe Bright will be cooking tomorrow~"

Lunaria nodded, also picking up the note that Albright was wondering why she included the doctor part. She only did so as to respect the title. But since she isn't doing it for nurse Chelsea, she should start dropping it. She should probably do the same for Bright as well. After awhile, she finally made the three plates of funnel cakes. She gave the funnel cakes to Albright and Chelsea with their requested toppings and smiled. "Dinner's ready. Tomorrow, I'll be making something more healthy since, I feel like we have had too many sweets for today." She suggested as she finally finished her crepe, soon starting on her funnel cake which was smaller than Albright's and Chelsea's. She did this purposely since she knew how much sweets is too much. Although, her toppings were a scoop of vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, some banana slices with some sliced strawberry, and a cherry on top. "...Maybe Bright will be cooking tomorrow~"
Albright put his phone away after putting it on silent, looking at his funnel cake. He was trying his hardest to make it through, but he really didn't have the same sweet tooth Chelsea had. He ate around half of it at first, before slowing down immensely. Chelsea, on the other hand, dug right into her funnel cake, looking at Lunaria's for a second, before moving onto her own. She hadn't realized the possibilities of toppings, not really being able to imagine them. "You know I can also cook, correct?" Albright asked, "I'd feel bad if you and Bright made all the meals and didn't really get anything in return," he pointed out, taking a long sip of water afterward. Chelsea was now almost done with her funnel cake, feeling both energized and fatigued from the sugar. It was a weird feeling where she knew she didn't want to sleep, but she just wanted to lie down. She finally finished the funnel cake and put the plate in the dishwasher, walking back over to the table and sitting down. She knew Albright was pretty much done, but she was waiting for Lunaria as well. In the meantime, she was messing with her hair, sweeping her bangs to the side so they would stay in the style she wanted.

Albright put his phone away after putting it on silent, looking at his funnel cake. He was trying his hardest to make it through, but he really didn't have the same sweet tooth Chelsea had. He ate around half of it at first, before slowing down immensely. Chelsea, on the other hand, dug right into her funnel cake, looking at Lunaria's for a second, before moving onto her own. She hadn't realized the possibilities of toppings, not really being able to imagine them. "You know I can also cook, correct?" Albright asked, "I'd feel bad if you and Bright made all the meals and didn't really get anything in return," he pointed out, taking a long sip of water afterward. Chelsea was now almost done with her funnel cake, feeling both energized and fatigued from the sugar. It was a weird feeling where she knew she didn't want to sleep, but she just wanted to lie down. She finally finished the funnel cake and put the plate in the dishwasher, walking back over to the table and sitting down. She knew Albright was pretty much done, but she was waiting for Lunaria as well. In the meantime, she was messing with her hair, sweeping her bangs to the side so they would stay in the style she wanted.
Lunaria had taken a bite out of her funnel cake and shrugged. "Yeah, but I feel like I've been here for awhile and I should pay you some way for taking care of me." She said after she had swallowed. "I also like cooking." She then resumed eating, soon finishing it quickly since her funnel cake was smaller. She then placed her plate in the dish washer as well, then returning to her seat and continued to sip from her milkshake. She still wasn't finished with it yet but there is less than half in it. "So... Where should I sleep for now?"

Lunaria had taken a bite out of her funnel cake and shrugged. "Yeah, but I feel like I've been here for awhile and I should pay you some way for taking care of me." She said after she had swallowed. "I also like cooking." She then resumed eating, soon finishing it quickly since her funnel cake was smaller. She then placed her plate in the dish washer as well, then returning to her seat and continued to sip from her milkshake. She still wasn't finished with it yet but there is less than half in it. "So... Where should I sleep for now?"
Albright nodded at her explanation. He knew where she was coming from, but that didn’t change his own opinion too much. However, he decided he couldn’t argue with someone that decided to go to the trouble of cooking for him and Chelsea, and didn’t push any farther. When asked about where she should sleep, Albright shrugged. “Whatever you think would be the most comfortable. We could probably take out a blow up mattress or infirmary rollaway bed, or you could just sleep on the couch.” he offered, while Chelsea felt the need to speak up as well. “I could also sleep on the floor if you want an actual bed.” She offered. She had slept on the floor once, she could do it again. It didn’t mean she wholeheartedly wanted to, she was just willing to offer it. “What would you want?”

Albright nodded at her explanation. He knew where she was coming from, but that didn’t change his own opinion too much. However, he decided he couldn’t argue with someone that decided to go to the trouble of cooking for him and Chelsea, and didn’t push any farther. When asked about where she should sleep, Albright shrugged. “Whatever you think would be the most comfortable. We could probably take out a blow up mattress or infirmary rollaway bed, or you could just sleep on the couch.” he offered, while Chelsea felt the need to speak up as well. “I could also sleep on the floor if you want an actual bed.” She offered. She had slept on the floor once, she could do it again. It didn’t mean she wholeheartedly wanted to, she was just willing to offer it. “What would you want?”
"I'll take the couch. I'd rather Chelsea sleep on her bed in her room. Since, it's hers. Plus I did feel a bit guilty that Bright had the bed." Lunaria said, sort of nervous and reluctant to sleep on Chelsea's bed again if she won't be able to sleep in her own bed. They could just share the bed, though it'd be awkward since she's also sleeping with someone containing the soul of an old man. She can understand why Albright would never say this thought out loud. "I could get my own blankets and---" She seriously realized something that she should have thought about. "Wait, what am I saying, I can literally summon my own bed."

"I'll take the couch. I'd rather Chelsea sleep on her bed in her room. Since, it's hers. Plus I did feel a bit guilty that Bright had the bed." Lunaria said, sort of nervous and reluctant to sleep on Chelsea's bed again if she won't be able to sleep in her own bed. They could just share the bed, though it'd be awkward since she's also sleeping with someone containing the soul of an old man. She can understand why Albright would never say this thought out loud. "I could get my own blankets and---" She seriously realized something that she should have thought about. "Wait, what am I saying, I can literally summon my own bed."
Albright nodded. He could understand where Lunaria was coming from, but that didn’t change the offer. He didn’t really like Chelsea not getting to sleep in her own bed, even if they improvised and slept together, that would be a little weird. He forced himself not to say no, since what Chelsea said made it sound like they wouldn’t be sleeping in the same bed anyways. “I’m going to be honest, I completely forgot about that.” Albright muttered when Lunaria talked about summoning her own bed. Chelsea already was trying to figure out how to rearrange her bedroom, but she didn’t really know anything about the bed that would be summoned. She decided to wait until it was all there, because she couldn’t do much without an idea of it. “That’s fine with me,” she murmured, not sure if they needed any kind of confirmation from her or not. “Do you want to go figure all that out?” Albright asked, since it looked like both girls were done with their funnel cakes.

Albright nodded. He could understand where Lunaria was coming from, but that didn’t change the offer. He didn’t really like Chelsea not getting to sleep in her own bed, even if they improvised and slept together, that would be a little weird. He forced himself not to say no, since what Chelsea said made it sound like they wouldn’t be sleeping in the same bed anyways. “I’m going to be honest, I completely forgot about that.” Albright muttered when Lunaria talked about summoning her own bed. Chelsea already was trying to figure out how to rearrange her bedroom, but she didn’t really know anything about the bed that would be summoned. She decided to wait until it was all there, because she couldn’t do much without an idea of it. “That’s fine with me,” she murmured, not sure if they needed any kind of confirmation from her or not. “Do you want to go figure all that out?” Albright asked, since it looked like both girls were done with their funnel cakes.
"Well, it's not too big of a bed. Let's see if it'll fit." She said as she got up. "So, where are we placing it?" She asked since they never said anything about where it should be placed. She was just waiting for Albright to give a suggestion where they should place the bed or something. She just wanted to confirm whether they should place it in the living room or in Chelsea's room.

Marcus/gal'gore
interaction: BoltBeam BoltBeam rachelle​
marcus waved his hand at Rachelle with a smile "on no miss you don't need to if you don't wanna, especially if it makes you uncomfortable" both of them marcus and gal'gore could tell Rachelle seemed incredibly hesitant about showing off her abilities. "i must admit while i would like to see i wouldn't wish to cause you any issues" gal'gore said in a apologetic tone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back