• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Kairon Kairon "Oh Arlo." Lance looked over at his companion. He then looked up at the sky, "yeah it is definitely a lot better up here then in those classrooms to be sure. You feel kind of walked off." He noted resting his chin on his hand, deep in thought. Ever since he had gone Dragon on the Rat King he had been walking around as if in a trance. There was no other way to describe it really. He has been meditating here every day since the construction and it had only made him wonder even more about his Dragon Blood. "What are you up to these days?"

"Well that's enough of that" Freddy said as he began to leave the school garden, it was pretty and all, but he couldn't just stand there all day contemplating the beauty of the garden itself, though he would do it all day if he could. He pulled out his schedule which also had a convinient map on it. He checked where the teacher's lounge was and resumed heading there by leaving the garden. He did find it weird that two other students were talking to each other in the roof, though it was very hard to see them. He still had to get used to a couple things in this school.

Arlo Lyon
"Meh, not much really. Exams are coming up, but I'm confident enough in my abilities to not really have any worries about it. Plus, none of the rewards actually seem that good. Like, honestly, who wants to be a member of the 'student learning committee' am I right?" He laughed at the absurdity of such a "prize". He eventually stopped laughing and continued speaking. "Honestly, it's really been tough for everyone after the attack at the festival. It seems like it hit Lily especially hard, she hasn't been her same bubbly self as much, and I couldn't even imagine what it would be like to die and be tortured by The Demon King." Arlo became much more solemn talking about this subject, it seemed to have hit everyone hard, even Arlo. "You know what's even worse? That we had to defeat The Demon King, none of the teachers were able to help and the Headmaster got kidnapped for crying out loud. How could we follow the Headmaster if he can't even keep his own school from being destroyed, and did you hear his ability? It's not that powerful and I bet that most kids could beat him in a battle." Arlo was becoming more and more heated as he continued talking, starting to rant on and on about the subject. He stopped and took a deep breath, trying to relax.
Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best

"If I was too scared I wouldn't be doing my profession right now." He laughed pulling out a cigarette."I have been to prison 56 times all around the world. Sometimes facing the death penalty so getting caught is the least of my worries. I just want to mess with him not anything to cause permanent damage he dosen't deserve that."

"Hey Nuke and that are coming to my hideout for poker and dice later you in?"

"Yeah, but you better have vodka and cigarettes. " He said to the rat.

Ene raised an eyebrow as he named off his statistics. “Impressive,” she said, her voice lacking both admiration and sarcasm. “If you say so,” she sighed, blowing hair out of her eyes. “I’m impressed you can hold back, I’d go all out, no matter who the person was.” She admitted, grinning.
Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Lily’s aimless wandering had brought her to the roof. It was easy enough to get up, it just required a little work. She had never been up there before, she was terrified of heights. She peeked out, seeing the familiar figures of Lance and Arlo. Despite that, she hung back, clutching onto her notebook. She felt like if she got any closer, fear would strike in again. She had overheard a part of their conversation that had talked about the view, and she was terrified of that. It was pretty from the ground, but not while she was on the roof of a building. She bit her lip, tuning out Arlo’s rant, choosing instead to remain silent.
Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best Kairon Kairon
( i hope you don’t mind lily dropping in- )

"Well there were times I didn't really hold back. Like someone didn't pay me the full amount I was owed. Some random art collector wanted me steal a painting . So I said every day you don't pay I am painting a dick on you paintings. Didn't care until after a week I had caused 10 million." He laughed remember how the guy would wake up in the middle of the night and start screaming about a dick on his paintings.

(it's fine) Lance ears perked up. "Hey Lily if you want you can hang out with us if you wish." He called out. He still could detect people based on the electricity hanging around their body. But this one was different. He could tell it was her because the sword on his back was humming. "The fight want what I was really there for. I only arrived for my friends and because it is nearly time for 'him' to awaken." His head bowed a little, a sign of worry. narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Kairon Kairon

Ene laughed, a full-on grin on her face. “That’s great,” she said, trying to picture what that might look like. She tilted her head again, catching a glance of a few others in the area. “Are any of these guys your colleagues? Or do you work alone?” She asked the second part as kind of a joke, but she knew there were people like that, and she found them easier to tease.

Lily realized that Lance had noticed her, and she kind of shrunk back for a moment. Sometimes she could appreciate being somewhat important, but when she couldn’t hang back, it was just kind of annoying. “Hello.” She said in a soft voice, moving over to the two. She listened to Lance with confusion, glancing over at Arlo to see if he understood any more then she did. She had forced herself to forget the incident with the demon king, so she could go on normally. She simply sat there, not really having anything to contribute.
Kairon Kairon Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best

Dylan Jones
During the attack, Dylan Jones tried as much as possible to stay out of The Demon King's path. He wasn't really participating in the festival in the first place so it wasn't as hard to keep from getting wrapped up in the chaos. Once the announcements where made to go to their classrooms, he went out into the forest. He thought that going into the classrooms would be a death sentence. Everyo ne would be trapped in a confined space with almost no escape, making them a easy target. That doesn't sound like a good idea. Dylan, instead flew into the forest treetops and was safe from the wrath. Soon enough, a giant man rat thing and a boy who's seemed to have be electricity abilities burst through one of the walls and onto the school grounds outside, which was soon followed by another boy who had a sort of yellow glow around him. Dylan watched from the treetops, intent on seeing how the fight would end. Once the fight had ended and he was done watching, he flew away to the cafeteria. He thought that those two were extremely powerful to be able to take on The Demon King, he would have to watch out for them. He got some food from the freezer and went back to the trees, there was no way he was going to get involved In the cleanup, he has more important things to do than that. He took out his phone, hoping to find a place to get service, he needed to call John to tell him what had happened. It took a while, but he eventually found a spot in the woods where he got service, there was no way he was going to send a letter to him, he knew that almost no letters made it through inspection. He dialed the number and waited for John to pick up. On the third ring, he picked up the phone. Dylan told John about what had happened with the school, and especially his concern with the competence of the Headmaster for letting this happen. John Husk was shocked that the entire school was destroyed and that the Headmaster did nothing. John shared his concern about the Headmaster not being able to help the students, but told him to stay, as there were very few other schools that he could get him in. Dylan was upset, but understood.

A day later, everyone was called for a type of speech. He stayed in the area and listened, even if he knew that all the promises were just lip service. What surprised him most was that he actually revealed his ability. He wondered why he didn't use his duplication ability in the attack to at least do something, and instead let the entire thing play out. In fact, it was very odd that he told them all his ability. He had known that concerns about his capability were there, but he didn't know that they were large enough to have the Headmaster concerned. Either way, it was just another way to gain control over the students. Once it was over, everyone started helping rebuild, and now that the chaos was over, he had to start helping. Soon enough thoug, classes were back in session, which occupied him for the most part, but it was easy to just memorize everything and be done. Moat of the time, he spent up at the rooftop, either messing on his phone or practicing. Whenever other people would go up to the rooftop, he usually dashed away to the trees or behind some cover so they wouldn't notice him. They did eventuallyleave, which left him able to do what he wanted to once more. He actually quite enjoyed being at the rooftop since it was a nice change of pace from the smog and buildings of Seattle.

Soon, exams where around the corner, which he wasn't concerned about whatsoever. He could just memorize the answers for the exam tests and be good, the other parts would be more reactive and based on his own abilities, so he couldn't really prepare for them so he spent any time he had up on the rooftop. For some reason, though, the boy he had saw in the battlefield using electricity started coming up there and meditating. It kind of ruined his spot, so he usually flew into the trees to do what he wanted. One day, the boy was sitting on the roof, meditating as usual, when the other boy from the fight, the one who had the shields and stuff, came up to the roof as well. They didn't notice each other at first, so he decided to watch them from the treetops.
((Quick reminder, Kairon Kairon . The school does not allow any communication to the outside world, including over the telephone. Using the telephone is for emergency cases with the family or the student him or herself. Telephone services only work within school grounds, whoever isn't there is unable to receive the call.))

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget "Most jobs I work alone. Back when I was still in Russia me and my friends would do a lot of dumb shit, but never did actual jobs. Now I am going to leave play poker so I am going to ask you to get out of my laptop."

Without warning Lance experienced a waking daydream or so he thinks. Finding himself sitting at a round table, he notices three other people sitting around him. What was odd was that they were all silhouettes. The one in front of him seemed to have a feminine physique as well as one to the left. To his right seemed to be a male.

"Well, it looks likes the last of us has awakened. Welcome Lance Evans."

"Idiot. He couldn't just stay asleep huh? Now we have to deal with that giant pain in the..."

" I for one welcome the last of the 'Guardians'. Even if it's under terrible circumstances."

"Just who are you exactly?" Lance asked looking to the left.

"Ugh such an idiot. I'm the daughter of the Fire Dragon and... wait why should I explain this to you? You'll just forget anyway."

"Don't mind her Lance, she is just shy around new people." The woman in front of him spoke. "When we finally meet I think all of this will be simpler."

"I agree." The man to his right said. "I believe that when you see us we will finally get to see just what you can do."

For the briefest moment Lance realized he was not speaking English but something else and then just as quickly as he had the realization he was back on the roof. It was almost like his body and his mind came back together because he suddenly felt himself getting pushed backwards.

"What the..." He clutched his head with one hand and steadied himself with his other hand.

Kairon Kairon narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Ene hung her head, pouting like a child. “Fine,” she didn’t bother protesting for once, feeling out the different electricity outlets in the building. She let a moment pass, before she vanished from the computer, trying to find someone else to annoy.

Lily had embraced the quiet, trying to avoid looking at the view by looking at the ground and at her friends. She had just been moving her gaze up from looking at the ground when she saw Lance stumble. “A-Are you okay?” She stammered, looking at him worriedly.

Lily opened her mouth to speak, but she paused, as if trying to figure something out. “Isn’t meditation supposed to clear your mind?” She asked, not really understanding. Despite Lance not wanting her to worry about him, there was still a small worried frown on her face that showed she didn’t fully believe him. She decided to move onto the next topic, trying her best to perk back up again. “I’m doing good!” Her face changed from a frown to a smile, “Thanks for asking,” she looked down at her lap for a moment, before looking back up at Lance and Alro, “How are you two doing?” She asked, tilting her head.

He cleaned up his stuff said bye and started going to gamble, but then Peste said told him "I said late evening you idiot." He sighed and began to go up to the roof. He saw some students and decided maybe he could have a good drink. He opened the door and saw a couple of people.

Hyunjin then heard a familiar voice and saw Shinku. She also noticed the boy that was with her who was also familiar. Yuuto, right? She gave them a gentle smile and waved at them. "Hey Shinku, hey Yuuto. How're you two?" She asked turning her body from the bench to face them. To see Shinku still helping out the boy since the incident, she found it nice for the both of them. It almost seemed like a relationship you'd get from siblings. She wondered why Yuuto was so shy though.

Shinku's POV
Featured : CasualTea CasualTea

Shinku smiled at Hyunjin's greeting. Walking towards Hyunjin, Yuuto's grip on her sweater collar turned killer. Shinku couldn't blame the child though, due to his upbringing. His parents abandoning him only added to his anxiety disorder's seriousness and his awareness of stranger danger. Gently removing Yuuto's hand from her collar, Shinku approached Hyunjin and sat beside her on the bench. " I'm sorry about Yuuto. He developed social anxiety when he arrived at the school." Shinku whispered to Hyunjin as Yuuto started fiddling with the caterpillar on the arm of the bench, " I really wonder why that doesn't apply to me though....." The last part was spoken so softly it could barely be heard. Shinku didn't want Yuuto to hear it, he might get upset.

" So, how are you ? " Shinku asked Hyunjin. She hadn't seen Hyunjin in a while, so she would like to catch up with her. Yuuto sat quietly on Shinku's lap, staring at the caterpillar crawling across his arm.

Shinku's POV
Featured : CasualTea CasualTea

Shinku smiled at Hyunjin's greeting. Walking towards Hyunjin, Yuuto's grip on her sweater collar turned killer. Shinku couldn't blame the child though, due to his upbringing. His parents abandoning him only added to his anxiety disorder's seriousness and his awareness of stranger danger. Gently removing Yuuto's hand from her collar, Shinku approached Hyunjin and sat beside her on the bench. " I'm sorry about Yuuto. He developed social anxiety when he arrived at the school." Shinku whispered to Hyunjin as Yuuto started fiddling with the caterpillar on the arm of the bench, " I really wonder why that doesn't apply to me though....." The last part was spoken so softly it could barely be heard. Shinku didn't want Yuuto to hear it, he might get upset.

" So, how are you ? " Shinku asked Hyunjin. She hadn't seen Hyunjin in a while, so she would like to catch up with her. Yuuto sat quietly on Shinku's lap, staring at the caterpillar crawling across his arm.
Hyunjin nodded at what Shinku was listening. It was a sign of her saying 'it's fine' as she leaned back into the bench. When she heard Shinku ask how she had been, she replied. "I've been fine. I've gotten a lot stronger since then too." She smiled as she moved another strand of hair behind her ear. "What about you? What have you been up to these days?" She said as she then glanced at Yuuto who was playing with the caterpillar. She chuckled a bit softly before she turned her gaze back to Shinku. She only saw Shinku here and there and she hasn't chatted in awhile. She'd like to know what happened with Oralie and Kenric though, she hasn't really seen them since the festival.

((I feel like my reasoning behind him calling someone is that because of the choas, there wasn't enough people to regulate who's calling who, and it has been stated that lots of students carry around smart phones. I may be missing something but that's why I did that.))

Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
Arlo saw Lance glance at him, but the meaning of why was lost on him. "Well, it's actually been kind of relaxing with exams coming around and all, which really sounds like the opposite of how I should be feeling, but it really isn't that stressful for me."

Lily nodded when the two responded. “You should take a break from time to time,” she said to Lance, her lips tilted in a concerned smile. “But it’s good to know that you’re both doing good!” She clapped her hands together with another, less concerned smile. “What brings you to the roof?”
Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best Kairon Kairon

"Well, I have actually never came up to the roof before until today. I have just found the spot and I thought it was really peaceful and quite and majestic." Arlo turned towards the edge of the roof and held onto the rails, he looked over and took in the beauty of the forest and all of the sounds of nature. "Back home there wasn't really any places like this. Sure, I had the park or two, but it was nothing compared to this place up here."

Victor opened the door to the roof and saw Lance, Lily, and Alro."Hope you don't mind me just looking for a place to smoke." Victor then pulled out his cigarette and blew it through his nose.

"Well, I do, infact, mind, actually. So I would like you to go away so I cant smell your smoke." Arlo inhaled. His nostrils flaring "And... booze? I didn't think they allowed alchohol on the school grounds. Either way, I dont want to smell you." Arlo was concerned about how he got alchohol into the school grounds, but didn't really care too much
Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Freddy after checking his map once more assured himself that he had arrived at the teacher's lounge. He put his schedule away and knocked on the door of the teacher's lounge hoping for a teacher to come out, hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back