• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
((To make it interesting I think a alliance with The King could lead to tensions between the Headmaster and students to be even higher))

( got it ! )
Rin shook his head. “I wasn’t thinking anything of the sort.” He lied, turning himself back towards the school. “Let’s just go to the library, I’m sure there’s only so long until we get questioned about the doors as well.” Without waiting for a response, he started heading for the door, slipping in and then looking behind him to see if they were following or not.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Abbadon followed him as well. He kept trying to tell himself that everything would be ok.

"The Demon King will be defeated once again...right?" He thought to himself.

"It's not going to be easy epsically now." War responded.

evan simply followed along to the library. feeling like this was a good first day i mean he didn't kill anyone? and no one tired to eat him so all in all nothing could really go wrong right

When Rin saw the two of them following him, he kept going. He turned a few corners before stopping at a dead end. “I don’t know where the library is.” He looked back at them, a blank smile on his face. “I don’t know why I assumed I did.” He muttered, looking around. He looked at the two of them again, unsure of what else to say.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

evan looked at rin awkwardly a non magic redness flowing over the demons face in embarrassment after realizing his mistake that rin had no clue where to go either he turned to look at abbadon
"rrrr sooo umm? do you know where the library is then? cuz i guess we don't?"

a awkward laugh insured afterwards

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Last edited:
"Uh yeah here it's over here." He then motioned them to follow. He then was there at the library. He saw teachers in the distant. They didn't see him so he ran in grabbed a book and sat down hiding his face. He was in deep shit for fighting and blasting a hole in the wall that lead to the garden.

Evan
location: school gate interaction: narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
with being finally led to the library by abbadon evan looked around for where he could grab that schedule of the like seeing abbadon seemed to have been hiding for the teachers he guess that made sense anyway. evan realized that he was getting a lot of strange longs as the red marking on his body flared up attempting to strike out at passing students... and his appearances probably didn't help to much either

Rin nodded as Abbadon showed them where the library was. When he glanced over at the two he had come in with, he awkwardly raised an eyebrow. “I think we can get schedules from the libarian!” He said, “But I don’t know which teacher that is.” He sighed, crossing his arms. This day was just a mess of him not knowing stuff, and he didn’t like the feeling of cluelessness that came with it.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Rachelle Mori|Until I Wake Again (Location: School Gardens)

fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg

Rachelle was asleep in the School Gardens for quite some time yet, not wanting to awaken at all as her sleep was peaceful, undisturbed, and she was surrounded by nature. How can you not relax in that situation? It's great! That's what she thought. Rachelle's slumber would be woken up after what can only be described as a nightmare or a hallucination, to which Rachelle suddenly jolted up from her slumped over and sleepy position, wide awake, and gripping the hilt of her blade - only to realise it was indeed a hallucination. She sighed and put her mask over her face. "Foolish subconscious... Nightmares will only make me better." She said from beneath her mask, taking a new seat on a stone pillar in the centre of the School Gardens, with her blade to her left - as she gazed on the surroundings around and below her then after. She's getting lonely, but she likes the gardens, so she's staying right where she is for the comforting embrace of nature. Her illusions are at least getting better thanks to frequent mental attacks and draining. She's getting good at that, and she's proud of herself, but does that even make them illusions anymore if they are physical to all?

(Open~!)

Evan
location: school gate interaction: narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
Evan smiled at rin not letting the fact either of them had no idea what was happening let him down, rins suggestion about the librarian made sense to him though

“Errr... mabye we should just ask around until someone tells us?”

The teachers then walked in to the library.

"Hey you!" The teacher said pointing at Abbadon.

"Oh shit..." Abbadon pulled out his knife and slit his throat. He then transformed and charged out. Knocking chairs, books, tables, and probably students flying out of his way. He then jumped up to the window and busted it open. Then jumped put and climbed up to the roof then jumped down to the garden.

Rachelle Mori|Suddenly Falling Entity (Location: School Gardens)
jumped down to the garden.
Rachelle, who was of course sitting among the garden, saw Abbadon suddenly jump from above into the garden, seeming startled. She would sit lean over the pillar with a confused expression behind her mask. "...What are you doing..." She groaned, not seeming impressed, amused, or really happy at all. If anything, she looked a bit... disrupted? The peace she had was disturbed - who can blame her for not being happy about it? She would make an illusion where the pillar she was sitting on was actually a living, moving mountain with an open cave mouth and gemstones for teeth, magma for eyes. And as for the flowers, they looked like saw blades instead of petals and instead of natural flower stems, there were wires. Of course, only Abbadon could see this... weirdly creepy technological version of the garden which is not to be. The intention of this is unclear, but...

Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Rin stared at what happened with indifference. He just wanted to get his schedule. By the time Abbadon was gone, he had crossed his arms again. “That kid needs therapy.” He muttered, glancing over to a counter that seemed to be the libarian’s. “Anyways.” He pointed over at the counter, “Maybe we can get our schedules over there?” The surge of memories around him was giving him a headache. Not waiting for an answer, he practically sprinted to the counter, he wasn’t really paying attention to if there was actually someone behind it as he asked “Can I get a schedule?”

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 CasualTea CasualTea

"Interesting..." Abbadon looked around with curiosity. The garden was completely different now. He had seen the depths of hell from War's memories so it wasn't that bad.

"Illusions Abbadon. Pretty complex one too." War said. He honestly found it cool. Especially the mountain.

"You're making the illusions correct?" His yellow, blood stained, 12 inch teeth exposed in a grin. This girl didn't seem like she would be intimidated by him, but he was kinda challenging here to see if she would take it.

Evan
location: school gate interaction: narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
Evan thought that abbadon kid was a little wierd it didn’t matter to him to much that was probably normal right?

“Yeah that is a little strange I guess he has his reasons but yeah that counter seems like a good place to go”

He ran over to the counter small wings fluttering giving him some extra speed like a strange skipping hop tail flicking back and fourth exitedly the red markings on his body still a raging inferno as they attempted to lash out at other students around him causing some concern to others upon reaching the counter he repeated what rin had said as well

Rachelle Mori|Smoke and Mirrors (Location: School Gardens)
"You're making the illusions correct?"
Rachelle nodded - confirming this is indeed her work. She knocked on the pillar twice (or on the mountain in the illusion) and just like that, the mountain sank down - the magma eyes closing, the gemstones for teeth being concealed and all. Rachelle in question would slide down the now passive mountain (or get down from the pillar in real life), not seeming too scared at all. In fact, she's probably seen a lot worse than what this thing is. She kept her mask covering her face as she fearlessly looked right at this creature, the flowers in the background suddenly springing out of the ground and landing on what seem to be a tentacle instead of sprouts, moving like a slug would. They seemed to circle around Rachelle harmlessly (meanwhile in reality, nothing is happening to the flowers at all). The illusion isn't taking too much out of her, actually. It's her escape from the world. And she loves it.

He laughed a bit. Abbadon was correct that she probably wouldn't be intimidated. That laugh did make his intestines fall on to the floor.

"That is fucking annoying..." He didn't feel like picking them up so he just left them on the floor.

Rachelle Mori|Disassembly? (Location: School Gardens)

Rachelle noticed the falling intestines and rolled her eyes, the weird cybernetic flowers swirling around them instead and somehow fitting them back into Abbadon. In real life, however, Rachelle was doing it herself - though immediately washed it off on the nearest source. Abbadon would be unable to tell the difference, though. Rachelle moved her mask slightly out of her face's way, unveiling one of her blue eyes and half of her smile - seeming confident. "You really need to put yourself together, huh..." She joked as she said that in a silent tone - seeming to be quite interested in this... thing... Freaky? Maybe, but it takes one to know one.

(Just to clarify. Abbadon and his monster form are the same person, but with 2 different mindsets. Abbadon in human form is not such a jackass)
"What is your name insect?" Abbadon while respecting her confidence she was still a insect to him.

"My name is Abbadon..." He gave a bit of a creppy smile.

(Just to clarify. Abbadon and his monster form are the same person, but with 2 different mindsets. Abbadon in human form is not such a jackass)
//Ahhhh, gotcha.

Rachelle Mori|Befriending A Monster (Location: School Gardens)
"What is your name insect?" Abbadon while respecting her confidence she was still a insect to him.

"My name is Abbadon..." He gave a bit of a creepy smile.
Rachelle moved her mask out of the way, holding it in her hand. "My name is Rachelle." She said simply, a tired look on her face as her illusion was finally getting to her. She dispelled the illusion, and just like that, the garden was back to normal. Rachelle manages a light chuckle as she wiped her eyes. The only problem with those darned illusions... Doesn't let her stay awake while they're in effect. But... this 'Abbadon', huh? Rachelle may be an insect to the guy, but she seemed curious indeed.

"Rachelle huh?" He then felt a slight pain on his shoulder. One of his heads was biting him. They were like animals and would attack him randomly with small bites.

"Hey stop that you little shit" He then punched it and it pissed off. Then the teachers came back. He roared as the 5 teachers began to surround him."You want to go insects come at me then!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back