• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Trickster's Champion

"Oh... the harem is in trouble?" Sage asked, "Well I guess it was a good thing I was passing by. Death at your service. Shadow Kat behind me." Sage said motioning to Kat, "Tie him up for me please?" She asked Kat, though she grinned at Kat. Mission sounded fun.

"Gotcha!" Kat said and rushed the man before he could run away. Tieing him up snuggly.

"I knew it!" she rushed to hug Sage. "Thank you thank you,"

Sage gasped a bit when the Harem girl suddenly ran up to hug Sage, she gave her an awkward pat on the back, "Haha.. no problem. So why not take us to base...? We can get all the details pounded out there."

"I need to get to our sisters... without the medicines we have... many will not survive the night," She said

"They got the pox?" KAt asked her and got a nod "I already had em so I'm not at risk," KAt said

"The chicken pox?" Sage asked a bit confused. "Come lets get going then." Sage said before picking up the one guy and gaging him. "You have a safe place our little sister can stay?" Sage pointed to Fae on Smore's back.

"Yes, that is where the pox came from." Sage told Kat happily. So a lie... but whatever. She was too lazy to really explain it. "Hello nettie."

"Your sister can stay in the herbery," Nettie said "no sickness goes in there," she told Death obviously worried about her sisters healers were not fighters.

"Don't worry. Shadow and I will take care of it. Then.. a place to sleep would be nice." Sage said with a chuckle. "Just lead the way."

Nettie smiled "the chamipon and companions are always welcome," she said and rushed to get Fae to the safe place and tell Sage and Kat where the male gang was icing on the cake they were followers of a goddess Sage hated.

"Should we find a quite place and torment him a bit for all the good stuff?" Sage asked Kat when Nettie left, "I think it was about time I wreck creation's followers some more... i've been itching for this for a while now." Sage said with a evil grin, she felt like this side of her had been in hiding for a long while.

"Ok~" Sage said before grabbing the man and slinging him over her shoulder. Sage looked for a nice quite place before finally ungaging him, "Alright, so lets start off with some thing simple. How many Harem members do you have?"

"Hmm... I guess we can't do it the easy way." Sage mumbled before putting out her dagger, "Lets start with the face?" She asked.

Sage was just merely inches from his face with a dager, "five... ahhh." She then stabbed his thigh hard "Bitches is so harsh. You don't call beautiful women bitches..." Sage scolded him, "So what about you... how many of you are there? And what are you planing with them?"

KAt started only lightly when she stabbed the man anyway he was getting to soft. He hardened himself steadied his expression and remained silent even as the man screamed in pain.

"Really... are you that sensetve about your face?" Sage asked him with a sigh. "You have pretty eyes..." She mentioned to him before cleaning her blade on his shirt again.

"I like being a barbarian sometimes, specially if I do it to save people... look you either start talking.. or your not going to survive." Sage told him, "And you can survive this. With all limbs, nails and eye in tact."

"And, what was it they took?" Sage asked him slowly. She didn't give a damn that the harem stole from creation. In fact, good on them, making Sage proud. However she was curious.

"Our land, out temple, we won't give them back untill we get it back," he spit

"A land dispute? is your life and body really worth it?" Kat asked

"No kidding. There is so much land out there." Sage said with a hmm, "Just tell me where they are. I'll take them without slaughtering the people holding them captive. You hear me? If you don't tell me where they are... I will kill all of them, because I am taking those harem members back... not mater what. I am the champion, yours is not here to save you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back