• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Trickster's Champion

"Why is a champion stooping so low as to torture a gang member?" he asked "aren't you supposed to be above this?"

"Shut up and just tell us where they are," KAt demanded.

Sage laughed, though she took a moment to get control of herself, before pressing the dagger on of his eye lids, "You heard the elf. Talk. Last warning."

"You're under Nightshades temple?" Well fuck... that just stepped into territory she can't really just prance into. "Do they even know you are there?"

"Hmm.." Sage took the dagger from his eye, leaving it in tack. "Gag him again. I'll get his weapons and lets move out. We'll call Rick on the way." Sage told Kat before starting to remove anything that would allow him to escape while they were gone. She then threw him into a dark corner so no one would find him for several hours.

When they were done, Sage rang up Rick with her mirror while they started their walk to nightshade's temple.

Rick was just laying on the couch reading a book. He was looking healthy and lazy.

"Hey Rick!" Sage beamed seeing him.

Rick put his book down on his chest, "What did you do this time?" he asked.

Sage looked at Kat and pouted, "I didn't do anything! I'm actually doing some thing good!"

"Fine... spit it out." Rick said sitting up.

"Creation kidnapped some harem members... and are holding them hostage under Nightshades temple.. I can't just run in there and bust ass... so I need permission to go get them. I guess?" Sage asked.

"Call me back in 20 minutes.." Rick told her.

"Yeah.. I don't really want to get Kai in trouble either." Sage said putting her hands on her hips. "Hmm... I'm hungry.." Sage said, "For blood. I forgot how good it smelled..." Sage said slowly.

Sage smiled a bit, "You were weened... so.." She didn't really want to admit she was scared to even make Kat remotely treed the state of addiction again.

Sage chuckled, "Of course you taste good. You taste like the forest you love so much. It's like eating a gourmet salad." She said with a flirtatious smirk.

Sage smirked and wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him to her. She licked his neck slowly, despite how she felt and she took a moment to smell Kat, to tell if he was feeling scared or not, even if it was just a small bit.

Kat was as relaxed as he could be. His heart was steady and he was sure. He purred a bit at the lick he did so love the feeling of her licks kisses bites of anything she gave.

When Sage felt more sure of Kat's sureness, she sunk her fangs into his neck, even pushed him against the wall of the ally way.

Kat moaned lightly as she bit him his blood was the same earthy taste as always he held her to him even as he was pressed against the wall.

Sage took a bit more then she meant. She forgot how good blood tasted. She let go of Kat and licked his neck slowly, "You ok?" She asked him with a soft pant.

"How about we get a couple rations in you right now?" Sage asked him, "We gotta pass a bit of time before calling Rick back anyway." Sage told him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back