• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Trickster's Champion

"Hmm.." Gato said, "Thank you for the offer." He told Kai before giving him a bow and then walking back over to sit next to Jorey. "I'll take watch."

"No, you've been up all night. I got some sleep... you get some too." Lina insisted.

Sage mumbled slightly in her sleep before reaching out for Kat and taking a hand full of his shirt, Fae still nuzzled up close.

Smore's was smelling one of the werewolves, still puffed up like a fluff ball.

Kai sat down "why bother nothing will come with me around... really who wants to piss off a god like me? and if there is an idiot out there let him come I like to mess up peoples lives for fun," KAi said he was neer Sage and Kat but not touching either of them. Kat didn't stir he was in a very deep sleep.

Lina looked to Gato. He sighed, but then nodded, "Come on. lets get the dead bodies away from camp... then go back to sleep." Lina got up and started to help Gato drag the large bodies away from the camp and in a pile. That way they didn't stink it up in the morning.

Kai looked up at the sky "Eat your heart out nightshade... I cared enough to come down here and be a good guy," he muttered. Kai gazed at the stars deep in thought he looked all too mortal sitting there his god glow faded to nothing. But he was right nothing would attack them that night.

When the morning arrived, Sage felt like hell, though not in pain... just stupid tired.

Gato was still asleep by morning's wake, but Lina has gotten up a bit earlier to care for Jorey then start tearing down camp.

Kai was awaked just looking at the sky though when she stirred he smiled "good morning," he told her and stretched "prepare to make root tea," Kai knew both Kat and Jorey would sleep a while longer.

"Ah... ugh.." Sage rubbed her eyes of tired, "I feel like I died..." Sage murmured to Kai before starting to crawl to get the fire ready.

"You did," Kai said simply and he stood. "Am I done babysitting now?" he chuckled when Fae tugged his robe and he picked her up "You princess make it hard for me to look Badass,"

"Oh that explains it.." Sage agreed explaining why she felt so awful. He did say some thing about poison before putting her to sleep. She yawned, "Yeah.. thanks for coming down." Sage told Kai, before also signing a quick loving thanks to him.

Lina was trying to mind her own business, but at such close quarters, it was hard.

"What else did i have to do?" Kai shrugged and set Fae down "but I wasted enough time ... look after each other better, drink tea made from this root, once for three days, do not miss a day," he gave her the same root he gave Gato.

"Ah..." Sages said slowly, "Alright then. Can we sleep over tonight?" She asked Kai before starting a small fire.

Kai watched Sage smile one of her true smiles when she looked forward to some thing, "Alright then. See you later." She told him.

"This camp smells bad..." Sage mentioned.

"You died?" Lina asked when they were alone.

"Yep. Not even going to get into why or not..." Sage said with a shrug.

Sage smiled and nodded at Fae before putting her in her lap while the tea went. "Yeah. Yarrow made she you weren't hurt."

Sage chuckled, "That is some thing you gotta say to Shadow..." She did kiss her head, "Why not go wake him now.. tea is ready."

"Yeah. and a special tea." Sage told Kat with a chuckle. "I made some for you guys too."

Lina looked a but surprise, but got up and went to wake up Gato and Jorey.

Sage smiled, "I know you do, but Kai's orders." She told him.

Lina smiled a bit, "Maybe not a tree, but a werewolfe for sure.. here drink this."

Gato rubbed his eyes, "Man.. I think we need to get back to town today."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back