• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Trickster's Champion

Yarrow flew down setting Fae on Smores. Before getting the supplies.

"Its pointless Sage," the voice was a familiar one calm and clean. "Kat could have stood a chance had the wolves not startled... he still would have gotten hurt but not as badly," a robed figure came up to Sage and pat her head "Let me handle this it's beyond your power and skill."

"Ah..." Sage ran her hand over her head when he patted her.

Gato looked up when someone walked up to them. He was on guard.

Lina was a bit on guard too, but she was trying to help stop Jorey's bleeding.

Jorey was leaning pretty heavy into Lina he was fighting hard something in him burned.

:Rest now Kat, you fought well," The man said and the elfs pained breath evened out as he fell asleep. "he is infected just like that other man," he told Sage and ran a hand over the wounds healing them right before everyone's eyes. "I can take it out of him... but you will need to make sure to do what I say,"

"Yeah..." Sage said walking over to Kai and sitting down next to Kat, she ran her hand over Kat's forehead.

"Infected?" Lina asked a bit terrified. She finished wrapping Jorey's wound before helping him down.

"Who are you?" Gato asked narrowing his eyes at him.

"Its rude to demand others names not giving your own," he pulled the hood down and with a godlike shine KAi reviled himself. "I am just a god, no need for manners in my presence mortal," he said unamused "you stopped my champion and right hand from doing a job they could have taken easily,"

Jorey paled "ah shit,"

"Your kidding..." Gato said staring at Kai. "I'm Gato... this is Jorey and Lina." He told Kai before looking behind him a moment, "And We've never fought with either of them. We don't know their style or anything. These were our prey and this was how we normally do it." Gato explained.

Sage really didn't want Kai to fight with them... she just wanted to stop the infection. Jorey was infected too... Though Sage was starting to feel a bit warm as well.

"Lay down Sage," Kai ordered her seeing her weaken a bit. "next to Kat I will watch over you and give you your instructions when you wake... you need to rest." He told her. He looked at Gato "You did not inquire either, going off and doing instead of working you put my team in danger. Now one of your own is suffering to, I don;t want a fight not that you have any chance of winning,"

"I'm not here to fight either." Gato said before turning to lean down next to Jorey. "What do you want to do? If you want we can go see our friend.. but we both know getting that cure is going to really hurt."

Lina was still trying to sooth Jorey a bit. "She would help for sure.."

"Lay down? Why don't I just do it now? I'm just a little tried from healing is all." Sage insisted to Kai.

"you are suffering too, dumb kid, Vampire and werewolf don't mix, lay your ass down," Kai said less friendly.

"i'm... ok stop fussing," Jorey said huffing a bit.

Sage huffed before getting up to go get Fae and then go back to Kat and lay down, though she was making the 'fuck you i'm mad and don't want to' face as she did lay down, "It's ok Fae.. all the danger is gone and we beat up the bad guys."

Lina leaned away a bit when Jorey said to stop fussing, "I guess.. we just have to wait for you to transform..." She said softly, "Go get the cure later if you want.."

Gato nodded, "We should put you some place safe.. for the first transformation.."

"geeze invite me to my own funeral you two are talking like this... is a big deal," Jorey said.

"hello god... right here," Kai laughed he ran a soothing hand over Sage and Fae letting them both feel safe and free of pain worry or complexity.

"You are indeed a god... but with all do respects... a high god known for games." Gato said turning to look at him, "I won't play games with my friends life..."

"You're infected... but you won't die. Your wound isn't deep enough." Lina told Jorey, "But.. I know you can control it. You are too bull headed not to be able to..." He put her hand on Jorey's arm.

The man laughed "exactly... why you are fussing too much,"

Kai shrugged "I'm an ass but I don't go back on my word," he said and finished his healing and tucked Kat Sage and Fae under some warm furs. "I take care of what is mine, and kill whats in my way, I'm not all that different from you mortals in that respect,"

"I'm leader from this group. What do you want form me." Gato said, in other words, name his price for a cure for Jorey.

Lina smiled at Jorey and gently rubbed his arm, though looked more serious when Gato offered himself up.

KAi grinned "was that what I think it was... the start of a contract with a god like me," Kai batted his lashes and put his hand on his heart. "You want me to pull poison out of his body... what is your friend worth to you Gato?"

"Dumbass," Jorey said but it was soft.

"Yes. But I have other ways to do it. It is just going to hurt him a lot later if he makes the choice." Gato told Kai crossing his arms.

"You'd rather end it now as painlessly as i did two souls who gave their everything to me in exchange for my care," KAi walked up to Gato, "They gave me their souls... but from you I would not ask something so steap... but more amusing. I will heal your friend give you the root that will make the healing take and all I ask for in return... is you amuse me, hunters are fun and all but the prey you track is so... boring, I have something I want hunted. I want a true demon a soul eater."

"We've hunt demons before." Gato said, though he was not entirely sure if that was what Kai was asking for. Gods tend to know more things then mortals.

"I don't want it killed I want it caught, I want a demon lord caught," Kai said "I'll heal your friend tonight and I will be patient in waiting for my payment but double cross me and you will not go unscathed."

Gato raised a brow at Kai's comment. A demon lord will be no push over. To kill and capture were two different stories. Gato extended his hand out to Kai, "I will capture a demon lord."

Kai took his hand "the contract is set," KAi said and walked to Jorey. "Ok kid time to sleep now,"

"Gato... you dombass," Jorey said falling asleep under the gods power as he said he cured the man and gave Gato the root and instructions. "Three doses is all it'll take, best of all he'll be immune of this after this, so no fear of wolf bites,"

"I see... is there a time limit to this? If i'm fighting a demon lord... might need a bigger party." Gato said looking at his only three comrades.

Lina slowly laid Jorey down on the ground even as he cursed at Gato.

"Nah... well your life spans a good limit... the sooner the better though, because... its hard to tell... when I'll get bored again," KAi said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back