• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tribes: The Triad

Well, now you are if you want to go there :P

Unless you're going to wait for a person who's already posted to post again just to get in the tent. I think @Pushks would be fine with you assuming their character is already in the tent though.

@The Necromancer When you post, we should have all the Crimson walk in together like the badasses we are. All hood and shit.

Red be like

party-dont-start.gif

My head is completely rekd tonight so I won't be managing to post, sorry. Maybe it would be better if I didn't post for a week actually as making posts will be very difficult next week, have my guy arrive late and try and play it off as cool?

You could end it like "The Crimson tribe were the last to arrive, seeing all the other members seated in their respected seats." Your post sets the tone for those to follow behind you.

YELLING AT PEOPLE FOR POSTING/NOT POSTING HERE

@The Necromancer - I don't like your excuse for not posting, but hey, I can't blame you.

@Pushks - Character is already revealing the evil plots in his mind. shiiiii-

@Azalea - I ain't got nothing to complain about. Thanks for roleplaying the ebonies exactly like I want them.

@Quill - No excuse. You gotta post.

@SkyGinge - Get back from no-internet-land (but remember to take a pic)

@AshenLily - Finiiiish your post already

@Circus - You should make your character yell at Necro's for being late or something.

I actually do have internet after all now! But my head has been especially bad since about Friday so I've not really been posting much. That said, I will get a post up tomorrow for sure :)

You don't like the excuse of being banned for two days? Welp, not much I can do.

I'm gonna leave, thank you for dealing with me for the short while.

[QUOTE="The Necromancer]You don't like the excuse of being banned for two days? Welp, not much I can do.

[/QUOTE]
Is this serious?

[QUOTE="The Necromancer]You don't like the excuse of being banned for two days? Welp, not much I can do.

[/QUOTE]
I'm preeeeeeetty sure it was a joke. I mean, that whole post... look at the title, even. C'mooon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back