• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tribes: The Triad

@The Necromancer & @Circus

Both accepted to the positions you've asked for, but personally I think you two should switch roles. Your characters seem much better fit for the other! Still, up to yourselves.

@AshenLily

Lovely character, love. You are now the champion!

So guys, we totally need a couple more members for violet and maybe crimson. Invite your buddies!

HELL YEAH *cheering crowd - it's mostly the crowd from Faustus' harem*

@Prizzy Kriyze : I guess I can do that? xD Again though, just not sure how someone like him could ever get into power. Then again, he could well be the 'squire' to one of the most powerful folk, who is then the one to send him on his pointless mission?

And soon, Prizzy, soon! I'm on holiday so maybe one of the pictures we take will have me looking not-glass-shattering enough to post here!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was talking about my form, but never mind :(

Anyhow, any idea of when you're going to finish up this lore?

Well, I work tomorrow as well. Monday-Tuesday are my most productive days, since I don't work on them, but I'll se what I can do

I really hope this starts soon. I love the idea and set up, and I really like the people who have signed up so far. It'd be a shame to see this fall under the table.

Sorry, sorry. I'll get the rest of the lore up tonight and tomorrow. There's a real problem in the lack of violet tribemen though.

I'd be willing to recreate as Violet. Might take some time, with me working and whatnot, and don't know if that might create any problems for Crimson. But I don't mind doing it, if it's needed. :3

I think it would be better to start with the people you have rather than making them wait on more people.

REJOICE

THE LORE IS FINALLY DONE

Now I'll only have to make my own character, and we'll be good to start.

(If you have questions about certain parts in the lore, don't be afraid to ask)

Kirito.png

Name: Gary Stu

Powers: All of 'em

Tribe: Ancient tribe of black eyes that are better than other black eyes

Background: Sad and then he got past it all now he's brooding and girls love him

(Accurate description of Gary Stu character for appearance picture.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back