• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tribes of Life OOC

Main
Here
Yay!

Xenagg Xenagg I was thinking about having my character be on bodyguard duty for your character, and meet the rest while we're out doing something, would be a nice way to integrate the cast.

waifu waifu yea I would love that! It would be a great way for characters to interact! Especially knowing that my character is definitely gunna sneak off to the snake and vulture tribes heheh

Yakov011001 Yakov011001 Its pretty advanced, just not like straight up guns or cars. More like they have technology based on their society so they could have very advanced weapons but nothing like in real life if that makes sense

Yakov011001 Yakov011001 Hmm I will allow the laser weapons however they wouldn't be easy to make and are heavily guarded by the eagles. Mechanically transformative weapons are a yes! a lot of the weapons and tech heavily rely on natural ingredients/sources so whatever you can imagine with that is a go!

ALSO
The thread is up for the RP so people can start posting!

I honest just said fuck it. Time to wing it. Considering we're the only two Snakes, I feel like how advance technology really is kinda boils down to us.

Im so sorry guys, an emergency came up and I haven't had the time to update or respond to anything but I'll post as soon as I can to get things going

Users who are viewing this thread

Back