• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trek of Saints

Seijin chuckled and gives her a apologetic bow "then my apologize for being absent minded " he said before picking his head back up"I think we will get along nicely". Seijin said solemnly before turning to Kara giving her a approval nod as if appreciating Karas view on tribe people, before eyeing her rainbow necklace, that gave Rebecca a hint that he was intrested in them.
Kara smiled at Seijin before setting her bag on the ground. "I wonder when we are going to be leaving." She said to herself before she quietly watched the others.

Kara smiled at Seijin before setting her bag on the ground. "I wonder when we are going to be leaving." She said to herself before she quietly watched the others.

( im waiting for johnathon to lead us to the camp earlier )

(Just a heads up, Rebecca did make enough of the necklaces for everyone, the men just need to ask)

Seijin gives him a respectable bow "don't be nervous the speaker trusts you to stand before us saints and give us his word. Be confident in yourself" He said warmly. before turning to Declan before speaking to him."I respect that, but right now we are allies we must not fight among'st ourselves, as much as her view for her fellow tribesmen is distasteful." He explained honestly though also a bit annoyed on how she sees men.

The apprentice nodded and smiled, replying, "Yes sir. Thank you, mister Seijin."

( really sorry guys for being so slow, ive been really busy and im gonna be pretty busy for the next couple days, but I'll try to keep this up as soon as i can )

Kara sat down as she waited for the others to get ready to go. She opened her bag, checking to make sure she packed everything she thought she might need.

( okay im sorry im finally not busy, lets continue )

Declan held tightly onto his large packs of water over his shoulder and his poleaxe with the other hand as he called to his group. "Alright! Let's get moving! Or do you want to stay and wait for Obsidian?!" The apprentice bowed respectfully and bid them farewell, "We wish you all the best. We're all counting on you!" Declan gave a nod and said in reply, "Thank you. May the skies and the earth fair you well." With that they began their journey together. Their first area seemed to be across the snowy mountain range that arched through the countryside. The formation is famously known as the Dragon's Spine, and has always proven difficult for caravans and travelers to pass through. Though they first headed towards where Jonathon mentioned a camp may have been stationed a ways from here.

( okay im sorry im finally not busy, lets continue )

Declan held tightly onto his large packs of water over his shoulder and his poleaxe with the other hand as he called to his group. "Alright! Let's get moving! Or do you want to stay and wait for Obsidian?!" The apprentice bowed respectfully and bid them farewell, "We wish you all the best. We're all counting on you!" Declan gave a nod and said in reply, "Thank you. May the skies and the earth fair you well." With that they began their journey together. Their first area seemed to be across the snowy mountain range that arched through the countryside. The formation is famously known as the Dragon's Spine, and has always proven difficult for caravans and travelers to pass through. Though they first headed towards where Jonathon mentioned a camp may have been stationed a ways from here.
Seijin gave his farewell to the apprentice before walking next to Declan "do you want me to scout ahead" He said as he puts his mask back on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back