• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trek of Saints

The Speaker looked at him solemnly, knowing his experience with Obsidian, and said, "I know your expertise, but at this point and time, being together is the most important thing any of us can do right now. For now, keep your friends safe and only attack if you have no other choice. Your skills are of utmost importance to this expedition. That way, we can find a way to stop Obsidian."

Declan answered, "I can supply water. The Ledge get's all its water from the ice and snow from the mountains. Completely clean and fresh."
Seijin nods before giving off a deep sigh as if he was trying to control his emotions before replying to the speaker. "Under stood ". he may have learned to not express such emotion but he could still feel the deep scaring he went through after such an attack. "I'll recon the surrounding area as we travel as a group as long as it's acceptable" He suggested after composing himself.

Seijin nods before giving off a deep sigh as if he was trying to control his emotions before replying to the speaker. "Under stood ". he may have learned to not express such emotion but he could still feel the deep scaring he went through after such an attack. "I'll recon the surrounding area as we travel as a group as long as it's acceptable" He suggested after composing himself.

The Speaker nodded and replied, "Of course. Just don't do anything that will put you or the others at risk. This isn't a fight to the death. You have to survive so we all have a chance at life. We're all counting on you."

"And wine... We will need wine." He said.

Declan chuckled, saying, "You need wine.I need a clear head."

"And wine... We will need wine." He said.

De'rash lets out a hardy chuckle before getting up and walking towards John and pats him on the back "I like you thinking, friend!" She laughs.

The Speaker nodded and replied, "Of course. Just don't do anything that will put you or the others at risk. This isn't a fight to the death. You have to survive so we all have a chance at life. We're all counting on you."

Kara couldn't help but laugh as she heard John's suggestion. " I feel like you two will be getting along very well. If you do bring wine make sure you have enough for everyone." She turned to the Speaker. "We know you all are counting on us. We will do our best."

Seijin nods to the speaker and turns around "I'll be close by summon me again when needed "he said before over hearing the conversation about wine. "I think sake is better "he said under his breath before switching places with a shadow clone that was watching the surrounding area. The shadow clone gave them a nod before dispersing into thin air.

Kara couldn't help but laugh as she heard John's suggestion. " I feel like you two will be getting along very well. If you do bring wine make sure you have enough for everyone." She turned to the Speaker. "We know you all are counting on us. We will do our best."

The Speaker smiled and replied, "That is good to hear. We believe in you."

Seijin nods to the speaker and turns around "I'll be close by summon me again when needed "he said before over hearing the conversation about wine. "I think sake is better "he said under his breath before switching places with a shadow clone that was watching the surrounding area. The shadow clone gave them a nod before dispersing into thin air.

The Speaker nodded before Seijin disappeared. Declan got up and was about to leave when he stopped and mentioned, "A man who survives an attack from Obisidian isn't someone to be taken lightly. And revenge is an easy burden to hold onto. I'll keep an eye on him in case he does something stupid." He said to the Speaker. He then trudged away with poleaxe in hand back to his tribe.

( at this point, you guys can put down whatever you wanted to say last and then we'll time jump to tomorrow )

Seijin was at an open area not to far from the circle he looks around the horizon as if scanning it, before turning to his newly summoned clone, before giving eachother a respectable nod as he starts sparing with his clone.

The Speaker nodded before Seijin disappeared. Declan got up and was about to leave when he stopped and mentioned, "A man who survives an attack from Obisidian isn't someone to be taken lightly. And revenge is an easy burden to hold onto. I'll keep an eye on him in case he does something stupid." He said to the Speaker. He then trudged away with poleaxe in hand back to his tribe.

( at this point, you guys can put down whatever you wanted to say last and then we'll time jump to tomorrow )
"The question is if we can survive against Obsidian. We are traveling into the heart of the lion's den... Might need more wine. Might as well go out drinking." John said.

She smiles. "See you all tomorrow. " She walked away from the circle and headed back in the direction of her tribe. She had alot to do to get ready, she was excited to go on this quest. It wasnt often she would be away from her tribe.

After training Seijin walked towards a nearby forest since he had no place to call home he sets up camp within the dense part of the forest.

"Can't wait to tell mother about this." De'rash giggles as she picked up her battle axe and skipped happily back to Vaardoz valley

Rebecca had returned to her tribe and began her preparations for the journey, which involved crystal smithing some things for the others, as well as grabbing the supplies she needed

"Can't wait to tell mother about this." De'rash giggles as she picked up her battle axe and skipped happily back to Vaardoz valley
She smiles. "See you all tomorrow. " She walked away from the circle and headed back in the direction of her tribe. She had alot to do to get ready, she was excited to go on this quest. It wasnt often she would be away from her tribe.
"The question is if we can survive against Obsidian. We are traveling into the heart of the lion's den... Might need more wine. Might as well go out drinking." John said.

Declan patted Johnathon on the back, chuckling heartily as he commented, "Have more confidence in yourself! You're a saint, remember? You wouldn't be chosen to beat down any enemy if you weren't one, eh?" Then he continued back to his tribe.

The Speaker waved and said, "Farewell Saints! And best of luck to you! We're all counting on you!"

The next morning, the Saints were all supposed to return to the Circle and begin their journey together. The people of Dragon's Ledge gathered to say farewell to Declan. They gave him two large jugs of melted ice from the mountains, and a little girl offered her small doll for him to keep for good luck. After taking both gifts with graciousness, he left and returned to the circle. The Speaker was no longer there, but his apprentice stood there instead. The young man and Declan both stood waiting for everyone else to arrive.

Declan patted Johnathon on the back, chuckling heartily as he commented, "Have more confidence in yourself! You're a saint, remember? You wouldn't be chosen to beat down any enemy if you weren't one, eh?" Then he continued back to his tribe.

The Speaker waved and said, "Farewell Saints! And best of luck to you! We're all counting on you!"

The next morning, the Saints were all supposed to return to the Circle and begin their journey together. The people of Dragon's Ledge gathered to say farewell to Declan. They gave him two large jugs of melted ice from the mountains, and a little girl offered her small doll for him to keep for good luck. After taking both gifts with graciousness, he left and returned to the circle. The Speaker was no longer there, but his apprentice stood there instead. The young man and Declan both stood waiting for everyone else to arrive.
Seijin was posted at a near by forest, woken up by the sounds of the birds he gets his day ready by meditating and doing some of his forms, before heading towards the circle which was close by. During arrival he notices the speaker was not there and gave a questioning look as he post himself next to Declan.

At the Terra tribe kara went to her home to pack. She packed her tea set so she could make tea, her knife set, a blanket and a few other things. When she was done packing she went to talk with the wise woman of her tribe, Grandmother. Grandmother and her spoke for a hour before she went to bed. By the this morning came she said goodbye to her tribe, going back to the circle.

When she got to the circle, the others could see she still wore the brown dress she wore last night, over it was leather armor. She still carried her staff by her side as she walked over, she was still barefoot. "Good morning. "

John had just arrived carrying several bags of water and a large back pack. He seemed to be struggling with the weight.

Rebecca returned ad well, her supplies safely tucked away in her sack, as well as the trinkets she made for the group to aid them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back