• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trek of Saints

( alright let's go ahead and get started, i wont be able to reply immediately all the time, so be patient if i dont get to you soon, and please let me know if you have any issues with anything )

A cold breeze flows around an empty and old circle of stones in a humble pile of dirt. In the center of these stones stood two men. One was bent over, grey hair covering his beard and head, and held a cane unsteadily in one hand. He was draped in simple and ragged cloth, worn down from years of use and never being replaced. He is simply known as the Speaker; an arbiter that was chosen to mediate issues and crisis among the tribes, and is held in high respect between every member across the land. Next to him, a younger man stood next to him clothed with similar robes and his own cane, but he did not need it yet. He is set to be the Speaker's successor. They both stood idly while they waited for the Saints to convene at this sacred ground.

This is called the Circle; an area made for communal use where no tribe can be shunned and people from different walks of life discuss various topics and issues to resolve. Many declarations of war were squelched here before they were ever acted upon, and trading routes and marking of territories were established over the centuries. And now, the Saints of each tribe were called here to solve another conflict before it gets out of hand.
Johnathon walked towards the area, wearing gloves and a mask. He was shivering. "So... C-C-Cold..." His clothes were dirty and partially torn. His bony structure remained hidden.

( alright let's go ahead and get started, i wont be able to reply immediately all the time, so be patient if i dont get to you soon, and please let me know if you have any issues with anything )

A cold breeze flows around an empty and old circle of stones in a humble pile of dirt. In the center of these stones stood two men. One was bent over, grey hair covering his beard and head, and held a cane unsteadily in one hand. He was draped in simple and ragged cloth, worn down from years of use and never being replaced. He is simply known as the Speaker; an arbiter that was chosen to mediate issues and crisis among the tribes, and is held in high respect between every member across the land. Next to him, a younger man stood next to him clothed with similar robes and his own cane, but he did not need it yet. He is set to be the Speaker's successor. They both stood idly while they waited for the Saints to convene at this sacred ground.

This is called the Circle; an area made for communal use where no tribe can be shunned and people from different walks of life discuss various topics and issues to resolve. Many declarations of war were squelched here before they were ever acted upon, and trading routes and marking of territories were established over the centuries. And now, the Saints of each tribe were called here to solve another conflict before it gets out of hand.
Kara entered the circle silently, not minding the dirt that was getting on her barefeet and dress. She smiled at the speaker and his successor before nodding at the others that she saw.

Seijin Appears from the Shadows, Surveying the area as he enters the Circle before giving the Speaker and his Successor a respectful bow before standing idly as he waits for the others to arrive.

Kara entered the circle silently, not minding the dirt that was getting on her barefeet and dress. She smiled at the speaker and his successor before nodding at the others that she saw.

The Speaker and his apprentice both bowed in due respect, the old man greeting with a smile, "Ah, Seijin. A pleasure to receive you." He noticed Kara and did the same for her. "Kara, good to see your presence here."

Johnathon walked towards the area, wearing gloves and a mask. He was shivering. "So... C-C-Cold..." His clothes were dirty and partially torn. His bony structure remained hidden.

The Speaker chuckled hoarsely as he noticed Jonathon's disposition to the weather, commenting, "Seems you're not a fan of the chill, I see. Heh, I can't say it'll get warmer for a while."

Almost as if he was putting Jonathon to shame, the large man in a horned helm and bearing his large poleaxe in hands brushed by from behind him, wearing next to no furs on his midsection or arms. He showed little issue with the cold regardless. He walked up to the Speaker and bowed respectively, saying a deep and powerful voice, "I hope the skies have treated you well, Speaker." The old man bowed and replied in return, "As well as they can for an old coot like me. An honor to see you again, Declan." With that he chose a stone to sit at the Circle, and awaited for the rest of the members to arrive.

The Speaker and his apprentice both bowed in due respect, the old man greeting with a smile, "Ah, Seijin. A pleasure to receive you." He noticed Kara and did the same for her. "Kara, good to see your presence here."

The Speaker chuckled hoarsely as he noticed Jonathon's disposition to the weather, commenting, "Seems you're not a fan of the chill, I see. Heh, I can't say it'll get warmer for a while."

Almost as if he was putting Jonathon to shame, the large man in a horned helm and bearing his large poleaxe in hands brushed by from behind him, wearing next to no furs on his midsection or arms. He showed little issue with the cold regardless. He walked up to the Speaker and bowed respectively, saying a deep and powerful voice, "I hope the skies have treated you well, Speaker." The old man bowed and replied in return, "As well as they can for an old coot like me. An honor to see you again, Declan." With that he chose a stone to sit at the Circle, and awaited for the rest of the members to arrive.
John (Fuck it,I'm calling him John for short) then bowed before the Speaker "I apologize... I'm not used to such temperatures." He said with a cough.

John (Fuck it,I'm calling him John for short) then bowed before the Speaker "I apologize... I'm not used to such temperatures." He said with a cough.

(thats fine, long names can be obnoxious sometimes )

He accepted with a smile and bowed in return. "That's quite alright, Jonathon. Not everyone is made to suffer the same weather."

(thats fine, long names can be obnoxious sometimes )

He accepted with a smile and bowed in return. "That's quite alright, Jonathon. Not everyone is made to suffer the same weather."
Seijin felt the chill himself but showed no sign of discomfort as he shows respect to those around him by giving them a firm bow, though they could not tell what kind of emotion he was showing as his mask covered his mouth and nose.

"It's an honor to be here as always." She smiled before sitting down on the stone near her. Her dress covered her legs as she crossed them and placed her wooden staff across her lap.

De'rash enters the circle before resting her battleaxe against one of the stones and sitting down after. She inspects the others before sitting down.
"I not late are I?" She says, concern in her voice as she eats a apricot.

De'rash enters the circle before resting her battleaxe against one of the stones and sitting down after. She inspects the others before sitting down.
"I not late are I?" She says, concern in her voice as she eats a apricot.
"I doubt there was a specified time set." John replied.

"I do not know, maybe others know." She says finishing the apricot.
Kara listened to De'rash and John talk, it made her wonder what a dragon looked like. She had heard many tales about dragons and through it would be fascinating to see one in person. She glanced around. "I wonder when the rest would get here."

(Since I'm going to be busy soon, I'm just going to have her enter the area)

Rebecca entered the area wearing a nice outfit, which was also fit for combat, she looked at everyone else and then to the speakwe and bowed

(Since I'm going to be busy soon, I'm just going to have her enter the area)

Rebecca entered the area wearing a nice outfit, which was also fit for combat, she looked at everyone else and then to the speakwe and bowed
Kara smiled sitting cross legged on the a stone, she looked over in Rebecca's direction. "hello."

( just a quick reminder, i understand some parts are not worth making longer posts for when not much is going on, but in the future try to make your posts longer than two sentences at least )

The Speaker than raised his voice so all of the attendees can hear, "Saints! I am sure you are all aware of why you have been called to the Circle today. The sudden rise of a powerful new nemesis that is encroaching on our land as we speak, the army known as Obsidian. No doubt you all are familiar with them as they have become a threat to each tribe, and taking them head on would mean death even with every tribe's strength combined. Which is why your tribe's have agreed on a possible solution to curb the losses. Do you all understand the risk of journeying together to find their home fortress?" Declan was the first to speak up, "Aye. I understand. But I do not see why I must fight alongside cowards like the one with curved sword. I'd rather take them on myself if that's what it took, than fight with someone who uses shadows to fight for him."

( just a quick reminder, i understand some parts are not worth making longer posts for when not much is going on, but in the future try to make your posts longer than two sentences at least )

The Speaker than raised his voice so all of the attendees can hear, "Saints! I am sure you are all aware of why you have been called to the Circle today. The sudden rise of a powerful new nemesis that is encroaching on our land as we speak, the army known as Obsidian. No doubt you all are familiar with them as they have become a threat to each tribe, and taking them head on would mean death even with every tribe's strength combined. Which is why your tribe's have agreed on a possible solution to curb the losses. Do you all understand the risk of journeying together to find their home fortress?" Declan was the first to speak up, "Aye. I understand. But I do not see why I must fight alongside cowards like the one with curved sword. I'd rather take them on myself if that's what it took, than fight with someone who uses shadows to fight for him."
"Not one man alone can defeat an army... and considering Obsidian's strength, that would be suicide." John boasted "I suggest that we seek out the possibility of a truce in order to avoid further bloodshed. If not... war would be the last thing I would want against a force such as theirs." His voice was muffled by the mask.

"Not one man alone can defeat an army... and considering Obsidian's strength, that would be suicide." John boasted "I suggest that we seek out the possibility of a truce in order to avoid further bloodshed. If not... war would be the last thing I would want against a force such as theirs." His voice was muffled by the mask.

Declan turned toward Johnathon, shooting a glare through his helm as he said indignantly in his gravely voice, "Do you think we have not tried? They do not even speak before they decide we are worth being put to the sword! I have lost too many good warriors already to them already for this to be peaceful. Besides, I will not be told to believe in anything else other than the air that I breathe and the ground at my feet. And I will continue to live my life without fear."

Declan turned toward Johnathon, shooting a glare through his helm as he said indignantly in his gravely voice, "Do you think we have not tried? They do not even speak before they decide we are worth being put to the sword! I have lost too many good warriors already to them already for this to be peaceful. Besides, I will not be told to believe in anything else other than the air that I breathe and the ground at my feet. And I will continue to live my life without fear."
"Truly a foolish endeavor." John said under his breath "But if we cannot fight them with our armies... what's to say that us few hold a chance against them?"

"Oh please, it doesnt matter to me if my clothes get dirty" she chuckled and sat down

"Truly a foolish endeavor." John said under his breath "But if we cannot fight them with our armies... what's to say that us few hold a chance against them?"

Kara chuckled hearing Rebecca's reply but got a serious look on her face when the speaker spoke. She was about to speak when Delan spoke up, she turned her attention to him. "Allies are more powerful than enemies, I suggest you watch what you say when you call some of us cowards." She looked over to John. "When the strength of many combined there is nothing that we can do. All of us have our own set of skills, with them we may have a chance with defeating this common threat. You just have to believe."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back