• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom treasure/stray kids rp partner.

Pey

hi! I like to roleplay bxb with kpop and I would really like to a treasure or stray kids related ship. it would be 1x1. it can be any genre! I'd mostly be comfortable playing as Asahi from Treasure or Jeongin from Stray Kids but I can be flexible depending on what ship you wanna do!!
please:
- be 18+. I'm in my early twenties and wouldn't be comfortable roleplaying with a minor or anything like I find it so weird.
- please have plot ideas! they don't have to be super detailed just so I don't have to be the only one coming up with ideas!
- please do paragraphs or detailed replies. I do not respond to short replies nor do I care for super basic replies!
- if interested, just let me know and what ship you'd want to do! :)

Stray Kids is my ult group and I have been looking for roleplay partners too! I like to play any member, but Chan or Lee Know are my first choices :3

Stray Kids is my ult group and I have been looking for roleplay partners too! I like to play any member, but Chan or Lee Know are my first choices :3
Oo they're one of my ults too and that'd be great! I'd be fine with whoever you wanna play as! As I mentioned I'd prefer to play as Jeongin possibly so just whoever you wanna use for a ship involving him! :3

hey! i’ve been hunting for a skz rp. i’m also in my early 20s and i’m willing to write as any member, but i definitely lean more towards hyunjin and seungmin :)

hey! i’ve been hunting for a skz rp. i’m also in my early 20s and i’m willing to write as any member, but i definitely lean more towards hyunjin and seungmin :)
awesome glad someone close to my age! and good to know! do you have discord or anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back