• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Treasure Hunters~

Dire Wolf Devil

𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓔𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻.

OPTIONAL ROLE: You are a member of a fierce Pirate/Viking crew, the crew that is planning on taking the Prince of Fórrelden, Engranussia/Prince of Shadows hostage, as your captain promised you a hefty percentage of the coin that they will get once they manage to take Prince Dei-Loki.

Not to mention, Dei-Loki may also be able to lead you and your crew/men to even more gold, as he had stolen one of their maps prior to being kidnapped. The treasure could be located in Engranussia - a land where only Dei-Loki and his uncle Reaver can bring you and your partners back to.

CURRENT LOCATION:

As of right now, all of this takes place in Midgard (Earth), and it is a medieval setting.~

You are more than welcome to play as any other role, as long as it fits the fantasy timeline this is placed in. But I would appreciate it if someone were to play the enemy listed above, as well.

You don't even have to be a regular member of the crew - you could be the leader, if you so desire. Or, you can even start off as the villain and then have a change of heart as we get deeper into the story.

RULES:

- No Godmodding

- Don't kill my main characters (background characters are okay)

- Please don't add family members unless I approve of them.

- Try and post more than one line. Like... Small paragraphs. One-liners are okay every now and again, though.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back