• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Traveling trades man ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Nice! Maybe our characters can meet at the same high school, since Jace is technically a senior in high school.

Harlow dropped out of school but she works at a bowling alley so that is probably the most likely place for her to meet y'all's characters.

Sounds good. Maybe Jace tries to befriend your character and suggests that they can hang out at the bowling alley, since his dad ‘has connections’?

Ooh! The idea of having the first meeting being at the bowling alley definitely is interesting. I can imagine Evie working part time there to help with the tech possibly or just being there because... I don’t know. I’m up for ideas!

Posted the starter!

I’m gonna try to wait for them to get to the bowling alley to start as I can think of what to do with Evie at the moment other than well... having her there vibing haha!

If you’d like, you could
I’m gonna try to wait for them to get to the bowling alley to start as I can think of what to do with Evie at the moment other than well... having her there vibing haha!
have her walk in with Jace and Ethan after eavesdropping on their conversation on hanging at the bowling alley?

Also im sorry i cant post everyday but i have very limited technology availability and school so im sorry
School is really stressful and I understand your struggles. We can be a slower moving RP, so we can put more thought into our RP posts, instead of focusing on rapidly moving the story along.

School is really stressful and I understand your struggles. We can be a slower moving RP, so we can put more thought into our RP posts, instead of focusing on rapidly moving the story along.
Wow that was very very very awesome of you to say. I appreciate that so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back