• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic TRAUMA TEAM - OOC

Characters
Here

ThaDruid

Killer Clown
Turn on your commlinks and get to chatting folks. You're in for a bloody, bloody ride.

--
Trauma Team wishes you an enjoyable day. May you never need our services.

Internal connection:
WHO WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND LET ME KNOW, OR MY ENEMY, OR MY RIVAL, OR SOMEONE I PROBABLY ANNOYED IN THE PAST. DID I STEAL YOUR PENCIL CASE DURING ELEMENTARY SCHOOL?! PROBABLY NOT 'CAUSE I DIDN'T GO TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, YOU IDIOT DOUCHECANOE.

Yeah, that's right, who want's to be F's friend? Perhaps Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford since he and Slouch are both Gunners, or perhaps Maki Maki because you cheered for him in the interest check, which was very nice of you.

Marvellous. You good discussing our characters' connection when you have your sheet up, or whenever?

Time sure flies when you're a corporate shill. Sorry for taking so long, boys and girls. Just shooting off a harmless ping for Maki Maki and Osthavula Osthavula to see if there's still interest and how things are coming along. Wouldn't want this to crash and burn before it's even started, no siree.

Glad it is a ping not a bang. I'm still interested, just been busy for the past few days.
Also, crash? How dare you, sir, saying that to your best pilot. Now go wrap some holographic snake around your gloves for good luck. You know, stick it out the window so people see us being an ambulance.

Also, who wants to make a connection and all. Anyone who enjoys a bit of slacking from time to time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back