• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic TRAUMA TEAM - Cyberpunk 2077

ThaDruid

Killer Clown
traumateam.png

SHOCK TO SAVE - SHOOT TO KILL

“Activated Trauma Team Insurance Cards show up on the holographic map of the Northeast Sprawl. Johnny Silverhand is over-dosing in his penthouse. An as-yet-unidentified insurance card-holder is bleeding out downtown, pinned down by some of Morgan Blackhand’s merc buddies. Meanwhile, an Arasaka upper-middle-manager is having a minor heart attack, no big deal but he’s asking for help taking his shot of nano-stent as he nor his concubine can find any usable veins. The heart-attack suit is a double-black card holder, so he moves to the top of the queue. Let’s move, Trauma Team.”

Trauma Team.PNG

Trauma Team™, the Mega Corporation in charge of reviving those who have enough money to afford it. Seven minutes response or you get your money back.
The higher tiers of insurance include Trauma Team gunning down any opposition just to extract and stabilize you. That is considered acceptable by society. Even sought after, by most clients.
The company's got enough business and connections to have more authority than the local police. Very few people want to get on their bad side, and those that do don't survive the next 24 hours. Trauma Team can't lose the reputation it's been carefully building for years. It's a name that means reliability to clients and fear to competitors.

You've been a member of Trauma Team for some time now. Maybe you're an urban mercenary trying to make a name for themselves in the corporate landscape. Maybe you're a street thug forced into work by the company's fearsome legal branch. Maybe you're just a paramedic with a knack for automatic firearms that's found the dream job. Either way, you got tied up in the corp's business, and now you're in for life.
Or until you get shot up bad enough.

Trauma Teams are composed of 5 members - 2 MedTechies, 2 Gunners, 1 Pilot for the team's hover-ambulance. All of them armed, all of them dangerous in their own ways.
So, I'm looking for 4 unscrupulous citizens willing to play as a corporate medic hitsquad that doesn't frown on a long butcher's bill.
Knowledge of the Cyberpunk setting is encouraged, but not mandatory.

CLAIMED ROLES:
MedTechie #1: ThaDruid ThaDruid
MedTechie #2: Maki Maki
Gunner #1: Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
Gunner #2: 0stinato 0stinato
Pilot: Osthavula Osthavula

Last edited:
Hello, is this where I get my Mr. Studd please. I have a coupon for one free Mr. Studd. Give me my cyberjunk-- I mean cyberpunk.

Last edited:
Hello, is this where I get my Mr. Studd please. I have a coupon for one free Mr. Studd. Give me my cyberjunk-- I mean cyberpunk.
You'll get all the cyberware you want during character creation boo boo.

May I claim a gunner please? I love me some cyberpunk!
Righto, your spot's reserved. First come first serve.
Meanwhile, someone else expressed interest in a private chat, so we're looking for one more member before we can start. If, somehow, we get more interest than expected, I'll consider making a second Team or stepping back and assuming the role of GM in order to free up a spot.
Claim your roles while they're still hot!

The roleplay is by no means dead before it started. Not at all. I speak simply on behalf of ThaDruid ThaDruid who I know is working on the threads, as well as attending to his life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back