• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Trapped: The After Party (A High School Rp)

kibou

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Premise

It's the end of the school year, and the graduating seniors are throwing their "real" graduation party in an abandoned mansion that's said to be haunted.

Everything is fun and fine, and the party is going great. The school doesn't know about it- they had their school-approved party earlier- and no one is around to catch them since the mansion is on the outskirts of a town neighboring their own.

That is, everything is fun and fine until someone tries to leave and discovers that the only door is locked.

Years ago the mansion had been quarantined for something on the uppermost floors, and all the other doors and windows are either sealed up or blocked off.

The students are trapped away from society and as they try to figure a way out, strange things start to happen....

Rp Info

Me and my Co-GM @Pine were looking for a casual rp that suited some specific wants we had. With nothing that fit every criteria in the Interest Checks, we decided to make this rp.

For this rp we're looking for a good-sized group of people with at least semi-realistic characters. There won't be a specific required post length, as long as there's no one-liners and other players are given enough to work with. We're going to try to be more relaxed with accepting people than we have been in the past.

Backstories won't be a part of the CS, as everyone's character is going to be a graduating senior from the school.

This will be about character interaction and drama with the underlying plot of trying to survive on whatever junk food the students brought along and whatever they can find in the old mansion, and searching for a way out in the meantime.

Currently, the rp is a work in progress. However, the sign-ups are now open.

The rp itself will start after March 29th IRL, because my deadline for every single piece of schoolwork is then.

Link to Rp Here

Yes, that's the title. Yes, we're keeping it.

No need to feel embarrassed, we certainly don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
*waves*

Hey guys!

I'm Pine and I contributed absolutely nothing to the creation of this role play and I'm here helping this role play in whatever way you can!

In case you ever feel like asking the co-GM instead of the actual GM any questions because idk I'm better looking or something, feel free to hit me up. uwu

*cheers*

We need more people, so you should tell your friends *winks several times in a row, nudges you*

Yes, you are! Feel free to!

I'd prefer if they were realistic, though. It gives me a better idea of what your character looks like.

Alright, thanks! And they are. c: Can I post the temps when ever they're done? (I'm pretty sure I know this one, but I wanted to double check.)

Yeah, that's fine!

We're still sorting out all the specific details of the role play, but ooc/sign-ups are open. * w *

That's great! Sign-ups are open right now... ( * w *

Yes, we're still open!

There's a link to the rp in the first post. ( ^ 0 ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back