• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Transformers

_Exodus_

King of Transformers
i was wondering if anyone wanted to do a Transformers RolePlay with this plot; in the far distant future, transformers have downsized to conserve energy. Peace has been spread for last million years. Today a parade has been hosted to celebrate the peace, but when an old evil foe returns, 5 unlikely transformers must becomes titan masters and stop this evil. The bodies they will connect to can also combine into a legendary warrior.

Okie dokie. I'd probably prefer using ocs if that's chill (of course if you would like to use canon characters we can mix both things so each of us are comfy!)
Should I post a basic outline of my characters for ya?

Alrighty here I go -crackles knuckles-

Astrowhip
Male
Astro is pretty passive and cautious most of the time. This makes others assume he's just shy, which is sort of true but in reality he's just nervous about other bots getting close to him and then burning him later on. At the same time however he wants to reach out to others and have close friendships. He has a fascination with war history and is constantly looking for new stories and information that he can study about it. Thanks to him being so interested in this part of history he can prove himself to be a decent strategist.

Plasmablast
female
Plasmablast is an outgoing bot who can make friends with pretty much anyone she talks to. She can be stubborn and head strong at times, making rash decisions that may or may not end up okay after she takes action. In a battle situation she can be hot headed but her unwillingness to back down from a challenge can make her a force to be reckoned with.

(Sorry there's not much, they're both new so I don't have much on them just yet ^^ if you need anything else please ask and I'll give it to you!)

The story is based around a single combiner, 5-6. I can drop either character for it to work, but I don’t think Destructicon could work. Or! He could be the villain.

i was wondering if anyone wanted to do a Transformers RolePlay with this plot; in the far distant future, transformers have downsized to conserve energy. Peace has been spread for last million years. Today a parade has been hosted to celebrate the peace, but when an old evil foe returns, 5 unlikely transformers must becomes titan masters and stop this evil. The bodies they will connect to can also combine into a legendary warrior.
like this may i join???

Yes! All are welcomed!
I believe we have room for one more too.
So far we have
ChaiTeaWarrior ChaiTeaWarrior as Plasmablast And Astrowhip
skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai as Soundwave, Blastshock, his own creation, and combiner Destructicon Maximus as the enemy combiner.
And
Me as Nitro and Starscream.
Components of the combiner the story is based around is still in debate.
I’m personally going to use nitro.
skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai and ChaiTeaWarrior ChaiTeaWarrior need to choose which one will be apart of the combiner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back