• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Transformers RP

Jakecaserna

Hello! i am looking for a RP partner who is interested in doing a transformers RP. If interested message me for further details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I'm interested in a Transformers rp. :)  I'm looking to do a MTMTE or a TFP roleplay, if you'd want to do one. : 3 Is it alright if I use an OC, and is shipping my OC with someone alright?

Hi! I'm interested in a Transformers rp. I'm looking to do a MTMTE or a TFP roleplay, if you'd want to do one. Is it alright if I use an OC, and is shipping my OC with someone alright? To make it fair we could play our OC but also play each others love interests so like, I'd be playing my OC and the characer your OC likes, and then vice versa for you.

Transformers? I've only been looking to RP it forever! If you'd be interested in doing something revolving TFP (I'm less familiar with the others but I would be willing to give them a shot too) that would be amazing. I'm willing to use OCs or try my hand at a canon character, and I would be fine with whatever preference you have in mind for yourself as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back