• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Transformers rp. (Steel Zinogre & Kneeling Angel)

"Aha…" Yellow said before frowning. "What makes you think autobots need scrap like that. Does this look like second hand metal?" She asked and hit her fist against her yellow armor.

"They need scrap to improve their armory. To improve their own ships." Shatterblast said as he opens the cave door. It looked like a lab rather than a normal cave.

Yellow was about to scoff but the saw the inside of the cave. "Wow, you live here?" She asked with her eyes wide. "You build this?"

"When you have no one to talk with, you rend yo have A LOT of time on your servos." He said as he started to upgrade his weapons.

Yellow did as she was told, but huffed at she put it in the generator. "What is that supposed to do?" she asked and looked up at shatter blast

"Do you ever do anything else besides hanging around in your lab, playing with junk?" She kicked a piece of metal, but flinched when it was a deception finger.

"I do some spying on the decepticons. And help with repairs for the Autobots. But I am here mostly." He said. "It is lonely out here."

"I just..... Think it would be best if I stayed here. I do not want to be a second grimlock." He said. "I am a danger anytime of day, and if I get mad, it will not end well for anyone "

Yellow frowned. "How about you just don't get mad? You'll just rust away in here!" She said and pointed at the space around her. "Don't you have anyone that cares about you?

"I used to......" He said as he showed her a video log of preceptor's untimely demise by Megatron.

"Preceptor was the only one who understood me, none other than him could help me with my anger."

Yellow watched the video log, but quickly turned her head. Her eyes weren't made for something like that. "Sorry." She mumbled and looked at the floor.

He looks at yellow. "I am sorry if this offends you." He said as he turns it off.

"Perceptor created me....... Not just as a weapon...... But also as his son." He said as he nears the verge of tears.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back