• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Transformers rp. (Steel Zinogre & Kneeling Angel)

Emperor Of Embers

The Red Kaiser of Flame
The autobot and decepticon era has ended, cybertron is dying. Now the Maximals must fight for freedom against the predacons, and insecticons,and leave in hopes of finding a new home. who will win, or who will die?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shatter blast was rummaging through a pile of lifeless shells, looking for fresh kill to feast on while staying near his cave.

Yellow was lost.. It wasn't often, but she was actually scared for once. It wasn't safe to be in her position, especially not as a femme and autobot. She didn't want to die yet.

Yellow heard a noise, a big stomping noise that made her spark jump in her chest. She tried to run, but didn't know where, so she hid beneath a pile of scrap.

Yellow saw the Autobot sign on the other bot's chest, but she wasn't trusting it. She had never seen the bot and she knew a lot of bots! She was going to stay right where she was.

He transformed to robot form. He then walks up to her. He then kindly smiles at her, trying to look less intimidating.

Yellow didn't know what to say. The bot was huge! "Y-you're big." She said. Everybody was bigger then her, but this was just crazy. She didn't really trust it.

Okay, that made yellow suspicious. She hadn't heard very good stories about the predacons, so she doubted that this was any different. "A-an you want me to believe that?" She asked, trying to sound as brave as possible.

"No no no, it's okay!" Yellow said and moved away from the big bot. "I um, I have to go." She said quickly and started to walk away, she wasn't feeling very safe.

Yellow heard a shot and turned on her heels with her eyes wide. She panicked when she saw a terrorcon and started to run, but only to be grabbed by another terrorcon. "Put me down!" She screamed.

Shatterblast heard the screaming and turns to beast mode. He then goes out and rips the con apart with his jaws and claws, spitting out the corrupt armor.

Yellow dropped to the ground and saw it all happen. She wanted to run, only Primus knows how fast, but she couldn't. Her leg had been crushed by the terrorcon, making it extremely painful to move.

He returns to robot form. He then picks her up and took her inside his cave, and set her on a table in the repair ward. He then gets a syringe of blue energon.

"Oi, don't touch me with that!" Yellow squeaked when she saw the syringe. She wasn't a big fan of needles. "It'll heal on itself!"

He then gets an energon recharger out. "I have made many of these." He said as he hands it to her. "Push the button and it will transport energon to your circuitry, where it will heal any wound." He said.

"I dont trust anything that isn't made by Wheeljack." Yellow said and crossed her arms. Most people WOULDNT trust Wheeljack's inventions because they fail 9.9/10 times. But Yellow trusted Jack more the this bot. "I told you, it will heal on itself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back