• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Transformers rp (1x1)

I might be up for this. What sort of stuff did you have in mind?

A m/f romance thing. But however, the plot will start off with the departure from Cybertron, and then arrive on earth, where the decepticons and perdacons are already at.

Sorry for my late reply; I don't think I could do justice to a TF's roleplay where the focus is on romance. Here's hoping you find a partner!

[QUOTE="Nightmares Angel]I would be interested!

[/QUOTE]
Cool! been a while since someone else was interested. Are you good with male or female characters?

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Cool! been a while since someone else was interested. Are you good with male or female characters?

[/QUOTE]
Female. According to my friends, I suck at playing males...T>T

[QUOTE="Nightmares Angel]Female. According to my friends, I suck at playing males...T>T

[/QUOTE]
Ok, perfect. I have a male character made from a previous one. Mind if i make a thread?

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Ok, perfect. I have a male character made from a previous one. Mind if i make a thread?

[/QUOTE]
Go right ahead....question though and it has nothing to do with the RP, but I have no better time to ask, how do you follow someone? >.<

[QUOTE="Nightmares Angel]Go right ahead....question though and it has nothing to do with the RP, but I have no better time to ask, how do you follow someone? >.<

[/QUOTE]
click on their profile, and look for the follow user button.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]click on their profile, and look for the follow user button.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks bunches....I feel stupid though...

[QUOTE="Katriana Renolds]I'd be willing to roleplay with you if you'd have me. :-)

[/QUOTE]
Excellent! I shall make a thread then!

I just signed up so I have a very limited knowledge of how to move through this site. lol

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Excellent! I shall make a thread then!

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back