• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Transformers Love Story XP (RP) (1x1)

"Wait! I mean you no harm!" He shouted as he followed her in, but stopped at the cave's mouth. "She has no taste in architecture, but I commend her for living with what the creators gave her in forms of shelter." He muttered to himself, looking around and thinking about going in the cave. @Ruta Wolffe

She took her katanas out and the sound of the blade unseathing was heard. She stepped away from the wall and her eyes glowed green, symbolizing a decendant of Unicron. "Why are you still here?" She asked

@Steel Zinogre

"Is that a bad thing? I clearly helped you with those cons, OUR common enemy." He said, appearing to not be intimidated, but on the inside, he was frightened of her. "You are certainly interesting to look at. That paintjob allures me." he said to her, showig some attraction to her. @Ruta Wolffe

"Decepticons are no enemies of mine. Its the Predacons that are." She said. The light reflected off her symbol, which was half autobot, half decepticon. "Who are you anyway." She asked flatly, keeping grip on her katanas. @Steel Zinogre

"Shatterblast, and I am a maximal. Descendant of the Autobots." He replied with pride. "Oh, who am I kidding? I am the last maximal on cybertron. We are almost dead....." he said, completely stopping the proud ego and bringing out the saddened softy in him. @Ruta Wolffe

"There are some on Earth." She said, her eyes still glowing green. "I...I have an Autobot friend there. I havent seen him in a while...." She said, clearly missing her friend. @Steel Zinogre

"I see you have something chewing your spark as well. And who is this friend of which you speak of?" he asked her, sitting down in front of her. "I will listen to every word you have to say." He assured with a smile. @Ruta Wolffe

"I need to get to earth....but since im the daughter of Unicron, im being hunted. Bumblebee is trying to get me out so we can see eachother again. He's been my best friend since i was a sparkling." She said

"I... never had any friends..... Since I have my own lair in the canyon down there." said as he pointed the general direction of his home. "All I have is an AI to talk to... no one else." he said, looking at her with a somewhat sad expression. "You are the only female I have seen in all of my functionality........" he added. @Ruta Wolffe

"Doubt it..... first time any bot sees me, they run. Do I look that bad to you?" he said as he looked down and then back at her. "And I also have a ship of my own as well. But I still need parts for it." He added. @Ruta Wolffe

"You're not half as threatning as Grimlock or the others. I love them to death but they're scary sometimes." she said with a laugh. "And i'm workin on a ship. I have an Earthling form and a Earthmobile form. I dont care much for the hover cars." She added. @Steel Zinogre

"I am more primal than futuristic. But there is something about you..... that pulls me toward you though." he said, feeling a bit warmer than usual. "Normally I do not feel like this......" @Ruta Wolffe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back