• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Transformers Love Story XP (RP) (1x1)

When will your sheet be posted?

Shatterblast was just walking through the canyons of cybertron, carrying spare parts he looted from the lifeless husks of decepticons ad autobots. "For those who need it more, I shall grant them a second chance." he muttered to himself as the doors to his lair open up. "Welcome home, sir." A female AI said as he sets the parts down. "Hey Sybil." he said in an exhausted tone." @Ruta Wolffe

SilverMoon sprinted away from a base with a couple energon cubes in her arms. "Theif!" She heard a bot scream. She looked back and saw two guards chasing her. She sprinted fasted and rounded a corner into the canyons. She ran into her cave and watched the guards race by, looking for her. She hid in the back of her cave and sipped some energon from the cubes. @Steel Zinogre

Shatterblast heard a bot screaming from afar, and set off to find the source in his beast mode. Eventually, he found two guards looking for something. So he jumped down, and growled at the two guards. He saw the guards point their guns at him. "What is that?!" one of them shouted. @Ruta Wolffe

SilverMoon quickly hid the energon cubes in a secret compartment. She pressed up against a corner quietly, hoping no one would see her. @Steel Zinogre

Repost:

SilverMoon quickly hid the energon cubes in a secret compartment. She pressed up against a corner quietly, hopin no one would see her. @Steel Zinogre

(sorry, I am just really busy.) "I can smell you.... Come on out friend..." Shatter blast said as he turned back to robot mode, and sniffed the air. "I know you are close, just come with me to my lair, and we can talk there......" he said, trying to sound as friendly as possible. @Ruta Wolffe

"Stop right there Maximal!!" A titan shouted as a group of smaller cons followed him. Shatterblast growled as they grew closer, He shifts to beast mode and growled. "We can take him! Surround him!!" The titan ordered as the smaller cons circle around, while shatterblast stayed in place, waiting for the right moment to strike. @Ruta Wolffe

SilverMoon sprinted from her cave and knocked a titan off its feet. She sprinted to the other side of the canyon quickly. (( sorry i gtg ))

(Alrighty.) "You cons never learn! What will it take to get it through your thick heads, that you will Die by the maximal hand!?" shatterblast shouted as Acid cannons rose from his back, and started to fire balls of acidic goop at the smaller ones. @Ruta Wolffe

I desperatley wanted to sprint back to my little cave and hide, but i didnt know what to do with the maximal. @Steel Zinogre

"You maximals never learn, that Decepticons always win!" The titan shouted as Shatterblast turned to robot mode, and scowled. "Bring it! I am the only maximal alive." He said with a grim grin, and the titan slammed the ground with his hands, with shatterblast dodging the on coming debris. @Ruta Wolffe

Shatterblast saw the strange girl, but focused back on the titan, who was simply enraged. "You know, you should pick on someone your own size." shatterblast said as he jumped onto the titan, and bit his left arm, and ripped it off with his teeth. @Ruta Wolffe

SilverMoon took out her katanas and leaped up towards the second titan, slashing the titan into peices and landing on the ground again. @Steel Zinogre

"OW! you stupid lizard!" the titan said in agonizing pain as he grabbed shatter blast and smashed him into the ground, however, shatterblast appeared intact, except for a few massive dents on his chest. the titan saw SilverMoon standing there in front of him. Shatterblast shot an acid orb as soon as he saw the titan move to her. @Ruta Wolffe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back