Tranquility of a God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaine laughed a bit pulling her onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her "That you are my love, that you are" he softly kissed her neck as he held onto her "I havent seen Keto in a very very long time."

Kaine laughed a bit pulling her onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her "That you are my love, that you are" he softly kissed her neck as he held onto her "I havent seen Keto in a very very long time."

Delia: She gasped, laughing as he pulled her to him and raised an eyebrow as his arms began to wrap around her. Her tail flicked and wrapped around his waist in response. She shivered just a bit as he kissed her neck and shook her head trying to concentrate on his words. "Well we are with your nephew. Surely he knows where your brother is my dear."

Kai stared at her a moment, a smile upon his face "O I have never loved someone as much as you my love" he kissed her placing a hand on her cheek "have you thought anymore about children?" 

Kaine followed Delia he stopped, awestruck at her beauty, he was staring at her "In all my life, I have never seen such beauty before" he didn't know what else to say, he was tounge tied

Ambrosia was touched by his words, she was truly glad to have him in her life. Looking at him, she took a long moment and replied to his question honestly. "I do not mind having children with you my darling."

Kai was wide eyed his face gleamed with happiness "Really? You wouldn't?!?!?!" he was shocked and happy all at the same time, he held her close 

Ambrosia blushed lightly as he embraced her so happily. She caressed her hand through his hair gently as she snuggled into him more. She began to inhale deeply as she took in his scent and released a small sigh. "It makes you happy, so it makes me happy. I do not know if I'll be a good mother like Lady October, but I will do my best for you my love."

Kai looked at Ambrosia "My love, you'll make an amazing mother! I firmly believe it. Your such an amazing partner" he nuzzles jer gently

Kaine smiled "We will as in the morning, I enjoy holding you my love. I hope you don't feel the same as you did when I kissed you last......."

Ambrosia leaned in close her face barely an inch from his as she softly placed her hand upon his cheek, gently caressing it with her thumb as she slowly opened her dark darks. "You really believe I'm amazing even though if I lose control...." She couldn't say anymore and bit her lip nervously. The emotions she was feeling never once showing on her beautiful stoic face.

Kai peered deeply into her eyes "Yes my love, now I can love all of you cause I know all of you." he smiled sweetly at her

Ambrosia couldn't speak out loud anymore, so instead she spoke ino his mind as she curled up against his body listening to his heart beat. "You still love me even though I'm a monster?"

Ambrosia shut her eyes and faintly smiled, she may have not been showing it on her face, but she was the happiest she'd ever been. Moving closer, she rolled over on top of him straddling his waist as she leaned down and kissed him so deeply and passionately, that all her love could be felt in this one kiss. "Shall we make a baby?" She kept her faint smile as she nuzzled her face against his neck now, loving his scent against her.

Kai looked at Ambrosia "My love, you'll make an amazing mother! I firmly believe it. Your such an amazing partner" he nuzzles jer gently

Kaine smiled "We will as in the morning, I enjoy holding you my love. I hope you don't feel the same as you did when I kissed you last......."

Delia: "What did I feel when you kissed me last my dear?" She asked softly, tilting her head, looking at him. She pushes against him laughing softly and nuzzles his neck, kissing up to his jaw line, waiting for his response.

Kai brushed Ambrosia's hair from her face kissing her back just as passionately he wrapped his arms around her holding her close "I love you Abrosia, so very much" he smiled up at her "I believe we shall my dear." 

Kaine laughed a little running his hands up Delias sides slowly "Well you got a bit crabby with me my dear."

Kai brushed Ambrosia's hair from her face kissing her back just as passionately he wrapped his arms around her holding her close "I love you Abrosia, so very much" he smiled up at her "I believe we shall my dear." 

Kaine laughed a little running his hands up Delias sides slowly "Well you got a bit crabby with me my dear."

Delia: She huffed and stood away from his lap, turning her face from his. Her cheeks were red in embarrassment at the truth in his words. "Well... I was just... trying to hurt you. I didn't really think you were any different. Or... I knew you were different but i just couldn't trust in it." Her sides tingled where he had touched them... she missed it. She was a proud creature though and her blush was a sign of weakness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaine sighed a little "I am sorry my dear." he stood up slowly "Lets go find rooms to rest in..." he put on a fake smile as he turned to walk away, her reaction hurt him, he didn't mean anything by it. Even though he had a rough personality deep down he was a soft guy. he hung his head as he started to walk the halls. 

Kaine sighed a little "I am sorry my dear." he stood up slowly "Lets go find rooms to rest in..." he put on a fake smile as he turned to walk away, her reaction hurt him, he didn't mean anything by it. Even though he had a rough personality deep down he was a soft guy. he hung his head as he started to walk the halls. 

Delia: She frowned and flicked her hand. Her mirror flew after him and suddenly expanded as she stepped through, her eyes on his as she placed a hand on his chest, stopping him. She corrected his statement. "Room. Not rooms my love. Or do I not please you?" She ashed softly, her head tilting.

Kaine nodded "Room, sorry" he looked at her "You please me my dear, it's I that doesn't please you I'm afraid." he sighed and continued looking for a room 

Kaine nodded "Room, sorry" he looked at her "You please me my dear, it's I that doesn't please you I'm afraid." he sighed and continued looking for a room 

Delia: "You do. I... I would be more then satisfied to take you as my partner in life. I hope my desires for you to be my mate permanently do not disturb you. I... you are strong." She whispered and pushed open a door, sensing no life behind the wood. She walked in and glanced back at him shyly. "You are wise." Her tail dragged on the floor and she walked slowly to the bed, her hands flicking as candles lit, the room holding its last breath of chill. "You are extremely handsome." She said with a laugh as she climbed on the bed, looking at him as she did, each of her movements calculated and slow. "But your kindness... it takes my breath away. I have found everything about you pleasing." She leaned back and her golden eyes, like drops of sun, tracked his every movement... no one knowing who was prey and who was predator in the warming dim lighted room. She smiled warmly, hoping he would not be put off by her earnest words.

692791.jpg

Kaine walked into the room looking about them at her, he smiled slightly "I would enjoy it if you were to be my life partner my dear." he knelt down in front of her

Ambrosia ran her hand slowly up his chest, then over his neck, caressing his cheek and finally to brush through his hair lightly. His scent engulfed her as he hovered above her, the blankets of the bed resting over them as she looked at him in a loving way. Blushing softly she leaned up and began to kiss his neck tenderly, her hot breath gliding over his warm flesh as the candles sudden blew out and the darkness of the room consumed them for their night of passion.

Kaine walked into the room looking about them at her, he smiled slightly "I would enjoy it if you were to be my life partner my dear." he knelt down in front of her

Delia: "Truly?" She whispered, her hands on his cheeks, cradling his face to hers as she bent to brush her eyelashes against his when they closed. Her tail swished and her toes curled in the warmth of the blankets.

Kai laid next to Ambrosia, running his fingers lightly over her body staring at her, he smiled then kissed her passionately "I love you Ambrosia." he placed a soft hand on her cheek

Kaine touched her cheek lightly then kissed her deeply "Truly my dear."

Ambrosia laid beside her love, smilingvfaintly at his fingers trailing up and down her body. Leaning up a bit, she kissed him back sweetly. "I love you too Kai."

Kai laid next to Ambrosia, running his fingers lightly over her body staring at her, he smiled then kissed her passionately "I love you Ambrosia." he placed a soft hand on her cheek

Kaine touched her cheek lightly then kissed her deeply "Truly my dear."

Delia: She smiled and kissed him back, pulling him with her onto the bed. Her limbs around him and her tail swishing, curling in satisfaction. The candles flickered and the room grew warm. 

((Annnnnnnnnnnnnd fade out. Okay, I think it is sooo cute that Kai and Ambrosia are freakin having a baby. Awww!! Should we all do something so to interact with each other since we are in the same castle though? Like tell the news of the kid or kind of union of Delia and Kaine?))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread