Tranquility of a God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaine looked around "i am very impressed! Great work!" he looked at Ambrosia "You have great taste Ms Ambrosia, so are you the god?" 

Kai laughed a little "No sir, I am. I appreciate your likeness for The castle, you may stay as long as yall should like." 

Kai smiled to Ambrosia nuzzling her gently

Amnrosia bowed her head to the man and cuddled against Kai as she continued to stared at the other couple. "I appreciate the compliment, I like thinks dark and old looking. It's a very strong liking I suppose." She looked to Kai and than spoke freely. "Kai is a god, but I'm just as strong as any god." She was trying to be rude and show off, she was just being honest as she stoicly looked at them all.

Kai laughed a little "To be honest, this sweet gorgeous woman scares the hell out of me!" he kissed Ambrosia's cheek then bowed to Kaine and Delia "I am going to retire, any room is yours you like" 

Kaine looked at Kai and bowed "She is very intimidating, but seems sweet." Kaine bowed to Ambrosia then looked to Delia

Ambrosia smiled faintly and bowdd her head to Kaine in thanks as she scooped her arm around Kai's arm. "I'll join you my darling, please make yourselves at home."

Kai smiled walking with Ambrosia to their bedroom, he smirked as he picked her up throwing her on the bed then just stated at her for a minute smiling 

Ambrosia's face went red as he scooped her up and threw her onto their bed, her quickly fixing her dress as she stared up at him slightly confused by his sudden actions. Her heart was beating a bit faster as she stared up at his smiling face, her cheeks only getting redder. "Is there something you want to say to me darling?"

Kai smiled climbing into bed straddling her "I can't believe how gorgeous you are my love" he leaned down kissing and lightly nipping her neck 

Ambrosia laid there watching as he crawled on top of her, her arms gently resting above her head as her heart raced wildly. As soon as he had leaned down she lost her breath when his lips pressed against hers so tenderly in a passionate kiss. Her head felt like it was spinning as her blush darkened and a small sigh of delight left her lips as he began to nip her neck. "Mmph.."

Ambrosia shook her head and spoke sweetly to him. "Nothing is wrong my darling, I just have a strange feeling pulsing throughout my body is all." She blushed and shyly turned her face to the side as he held down her arms.

Kai bit her neck gently running his hands down her arms, over her sides and onto her hips, he touched her cheek lightly "i love you Ambrosia, I would give my life for you." 

Ambrosia shivered as he caressed his hands down her body, his sweet kisses leaving a chill down her spine as she turned her head to face him. "And I love you Kai. I'll die a million times for you and a million more if that means I get to stay by your side." She wrapped her arms around the back of his neck as she kissed him softly upon the lips.

((Time skip)) 

Kai ran his hands slowly over Ambrosia's body as he lay next to her just staring at her he blushed deeply " I had never had lust with anyone before..." he was sure to use a term she would know. he loved catering to her

(Yeah! Lol)

Ambrosia was laying up against his body as she smiled softly, her enjoying him running his hand softly over her. Looking up at her she blushed greatly, now she understood why Lilith enjoyed lust so much. "I never undrstood it, but now I do.." She buried her face into his chest feeling shy, but happy.

Kai wrapped his arms around her tightly "so you enjoyed it my dear?" he asked curiously, he was hoping he wasn't a disappointment to her in that department 

Ambrosia raised a brow at him as she slightly pulled away and spoke out of confusion. "I loved it my darling, were the sounds I was making not indicating that I was enjoying myself?" She tilted her head as she placed her hand gently upon his cheek, caressing it tenderly.

Kai turned beet red "Well i really didn't know what to expect my love, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't believe I get to be with you for all eternity" he smiled brightly

Ambrosia drew closer, her placing the back of her hand against his forehead as she stared at him. "You're so red my darling, did we over do it? Are you ill now?" She got her facea mere inchaway from his face as she tilted her head. "You'll always be with me and I with you." She dropped her hand and hugged around his warm body, she loved tjis man so dearly.

Kai laughed a little "No i was a little embarrassed and blushing my love" he kissed her passionately holding her close he sighed happily hearing her say she was with him for ever "You are the most amazing person I have ever met, you make me very happy."

Ambrosia nodded and just rested against him, loving his strong embrace around her. She felt so calm when it was just the two of them, she loved every moment she had with him. Taking in his scent, she sighed happily as she whispered against him. "You keep me sane my darling and that makes me so very happy." Even though she didn't show the happiness on her face, it was apparent in her tone of voice that she truly loved Kai.

Ambrosia nodded and just rested against him, loving his strong embrace around her. She felt so calm when it was just the two of them, she loved every moment she had with him. Taking in his scent, she sighed happily as she whispered against him. "You keep me sane my darling and that makes me so very happy." Even though she didn't show the happiness on her face, it was apparent in her tone of voice that she truly loved Kai.

Ambrosia smiled faintly and bowdd her head to Kaine in thanks as she scooped her arm around Kai's arm. "I'll join you my darling, please make yourselves at home."

Kai smiled walking with Ambrosia to their bedroom, he smirked as he picked her up throwing her on the bed then just stated at her for a minute smiling 

Delia: She smirked softly and looked at the two leaving. "Well aren't they a... friendly couple." She laughed and stretched out. "Well since we are in for the night." She walked on, exploring the castle. She walked into the lounge room and a golden wave of flower petals rippled down her robes changing them into her pajamas. A pink sweater appeared along with a brighter pink crop top bra-let. Her legs were in cased in soft black sleep shorts and her legs encased in warm thigh high black socks. She laid down on a sofa as her magic faded and she looked around the castle. "It really is beautiful here."

tumblr_odfsnrY0IG1r5zofqo1_540.gif

Kai stared at her a moment, a smile upon his face "O I have never loved someone as much as you my love" he kissed her placing a hand on her cheek "have you thought anymore about children?" 

Kaine followed Delia he stopped, awestruck at her beauty, he was staring at her "In all my life, I have never seen such beauty before" he didn't know what else to say, he was tounge tied

Kai stared at her a moment, a smile upon his face "O I have never loved someone as much as you my love" he kissed her placing a hand on her cheek "have you thought anymore about children?" 

Kaine followed Delia he stopped, awestruck at her beauty, he was staring at her "In all my life, I have never seen such beauty before" he didn't know what else to say, he was tounge tied

Delia: She looked at him and smiled before sitting up slightly, yawning. She blinked slowly and tilted her head, a slow cat smile spreading on her lips. "You speak such pretty words Kaine." She looked around and mused to herself. "So your nephew did quite well for himself didn't he?"

Kaine sat down next to her, putting a hand softly on her thigh, he wasn't trying to do anything, he just wanted to touch her "Thank you my love" he smiled looking around "That he did, makes me wonder how good my brother has done for himself, I've spent so long finding family and I believe I could have done something like this" he looked over smiling "But then again I wouldn't have you"

Kaine sat down next to her, putting a hand softly on her thigh, he wasn't trying to do anything, he just wanted to touch her "Thank you my love" he smiled looking around "That he did, makes me wonder how good my brother has done for himself, I've spent so long finding family and I believe I could have done something like this" he looked over smiling "But then again I wouldn't have you"

Delia: She laughed softly, playfully nudging him with her shoulder. "And I am quite a find. A prize among trophies." She said it teasingly, her tail fluffing up and around her lap so she could rest her arms in its soft fur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread