Tranquility of a God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keto_Uskai

One Thousand Club
Fortuna_Castle_CA_DMC4.pngAfter years of fighting, death and destruction Kai wanted something better for the rest of his life. He was tired of the endless battles and the countless lives altered so with Ambrosia they ran. As promised he built their castle hoping for peace for the rest of their days, but like all good things, it came to an end.

@Strange_Encounters

Last edited by a moderator:
(I do hehe)

Ambrosia was relaxing peacefully on the balcony railing to hers and Kai's shared room. The view was breathtaking and all in all this was by far her most favorite place in their home. Looking at the cloudy gray sky, she wondered when rain would finally drop since it had been cloud like this all day. Inhaling deeply, she hummed a bitter sweet melody to herself as she enjoyed the cqlm and quiet away from people and every bit of trouble that came with them.

Kai walked up behind Ambrosia wrapping his arms around her waist kissing her neck gently, he smiled at the view "So my love, does our castle please you?" he then kissed her neck once more taking in her scent before looking at the scenery "Nothing still doesn't compare to your beauty." 

@Strange_Encounters

Ambrosia, gently raised her hand up behind her as she tenderly caressed Kai's cheek as he kissed her neck sweetly. A soft smile on her lips as she nuzzled her head against him, his warmth pleasing her greatly in that moment. "The scenery is perfect darling, it's better than anything I've seen before, that is besides you." She sighed out softly as he kissed her neck once more, her body leaned back against his as she took in his scent. "It's fascinating that you think I'm the most beautiful thing in this world, when there is so much more beautiul than I."

Kai smiled widely "Not in my eyes" Kai gently turned Ambrosia around a serious look upon his face "What do you think about children? Even if we taken in orphaned children? Our lives are peaceful now my dear." Kai gently placed his hands on her waist 

@Strange_Encounters

Ambrosia turned over on the railing as each of her legs were on either side of Kai, her hands gently placed against his lower torso as she peered up at him with her shut eyes. Tilting her head at his odd question she spoke sincerely to him. "I do not know if I can have children my darling, but your pulse is telling me that this is something you wish to have with me." Thinking about his question more she maked a face as she whispered. "I do not know how to take care of a child, nor do I know how to nuture.." Her voice sounded pained, even though now she had better control, she was afraid of herself and her madness.

Kai nodded and smiled at her placing a hand on her cheek "it's a learning curve my dear, so i say we take in orphaned children and give them a better life, every child and being deserves a better life my dear" 

Ambrosia pressed her face into his torso as she sighed. "Would you be happy doing that sort of thing? Wouldn't you want your own offspring?" Ambrosia tried to understand, but she was still nervous about it all. Moving her hands around his waist she hugged onto him tightly.

Kai ran his fingers through her hair slowly "Oh my dear, don't fret." he wrapped his arms around her tightly "If it is meant to be that I have off spring then it will be, but I will only have them with you. I can make it to where we can have off spring but that is up to you" he smiled down at her "I am a God remember? I have powers and control no one has ever seen"

Kaine and Delia walked hand in hand to the front door of the castle he banged hard on the large front door turning to Delia "We will see if someone answers, if they don't we will enter ourselves" 

@Jennete

Kaine and Delia walked hand in hand to the front door of the castle he banged hard on the large front door turning to Delia "We will see if someone answers, if they don't we will enter ourselves" 

@Jennete

Delia: "That sounds like a plan." She said softly, looking at the castle suspiciously, her eyes glowing and her tail twitching. "What if they try to harm you? Should I trap their souls in my mirror? It does have a capacity limit....

Kaine smiled at her running his fingers through her hair "That won't be necessary my dear, I can fight with the best, but there is a power inside much greater than mine, possibly more than Micheals" he looked at the door 

Kaine smiled at her running his fingers through her hair "That won't be necessary my dear, I can fight with the best, but there is a power inside much greater than mine, possibly more than Micheals" he looked at the door 

Delia: She purred, her eyes closing as he ran his fingers through her hair. Her ears twitched like those of a happy cat. "Okay my love." She says back in a whispy happy voice.

Kaine banged on the door again hoping someone would answer, he turned to Delia "Why did you stay with me?" he smiled at her placing his hands in her waist "I seem to be chasing an empty folklore and your right next to me."

Ambrosia shook her head as she pressed her cheek to his torso. "I understand that you're a god my darling, I suppose we will see what happens whether or not we have offspring or take children in." Ambrosia rose her head as she glared into the castle. The faint sound of banging was annoying her and looking up at Kai she sighed. "Someone is here for you.." Ambrosia sounded less than pleased, sensing the two that stood at the front of their home.

Kaine banged on the door again hoping someone would answer, he turned to Delia "Why did you stay with me?" he smiled at her placing his hands in her waist "I seem to be chasing an empty folklore and your right next to me."

Delia: "All myths are rooted in truth my love. The truth in this that we know for certain is your family. I do not have a family. I am born of a fire spirit and a cats last life." She looks down, looking back up with a small smile. "You made me feel like I could have a family. You freed me. If you wished to chase the horizon, if you wished to find the end of a rainbow, if you wished to go to the corner of the world and fall off... I would follow you."

Kai smiled slightly taking her hand "Come my dear, we shall see who it is" Kai and Ambrosia went to the front door opening Kai looked at the two beings bowing "I am Kai and this is Ambrosia, how can we help you?" 

Kaine stared at Kai "Y-Y-Y-You look like my brother.... do you know Keto Uskai?" 

Kai was stunned peering at Kaine "That is my father, I never knew he had a brother." Kai looked to Ambrosia "Has my father ever spoke of a brother?"

Ambrosia stood beside Kai, her scanning the two fivures before them. She didn't like recieving guest to be honest, she preferred it just be her and Kai, but she could sense a small amount of aura that resembled that of Keto's. Looking up at Kai she spoke faint heartedly. "I knew Sir Keto well and he indeed got around with young maidens quite often, for whenever it pleased him todo so. I is quite possible that you have a brother my darling andfrom what I see, he isn't lying. I am however not sure if SirKeto knew this man to behis son." She turned back to the two, feeling strange around them.

Kai smiled slightly taking her hand "Come my dear, we shall see who it is" Kai and Ambrosia went to the front door opening Kai looked at the two beings bowing "I am Kai and this is Ambrosia, how can we help you?" 

Kaine stared at Kai "Y-Y-Y-You look like my brother.... do you know Keto Uskai?" 

Kai was stunned peering at Kaine "That is my father, I never knew he had a brother." Kai looked to Ambrosia "Has my father ever spoke of a brother?"

Ambrosia stood beside Kai, her scanning the two fivures before them. She didn't like recieving guest to be honest, she preferred it just be her and Kai, but she could sense a small amount of aura that resembled that of Keto's. Looking up at Kai she spoke faint heartedly. "I knew Sir Keto well and he indeed got around with young maidens quite often, for whenever it pleased him todo so. I is quite possible that you have a brother my darling andfrom what I see, he isn't lying. I am however not sure if SirKeto knew this man to behis son." She turned back to the two, feeling strange around them.

Delia: She bowed her head respectively at Ambrosia and a small smile tugged on her lips. "I believe miss, that my dear here meant he is the brother of Keto. Excuse us for our sudden visit to your lovely home. I am Delia." She stood up and looked at Kai and Ambrosia, her tail twitching back and forth.

Ambrosia bowed her head to tye otger female and than looked back at Kai. "I suppose it made sense that this man could be your father's brother. I never knew Sir Keto had a brother." She looked at the couple and shook her head. "It is alright, I apologize for my low tolerance for guests."

Kai walked up to Kaine placing a finger on his forehead going through Kaine's memories and mind he stepped back next to Ambrosia "Welcome to our castle Kaine, you are indeed who you say and claim you are, your partner is most welcome as well" Kai smiled at Ambrosia taking her hand "Its ok my dear, it's nice to have company from time to time" 

Kaine smiled widely thrilled he had finally found his family he bowed once again walking into the castle with Delia "This is a magnificent Castle! How old is it? Who built it?" 

Kai boasted proudly placing an arm around Ambrosia "I built it for Ambrosia and I"

Ambrosia bowed her head to tye otger female and than looked back at Kai. "I suppose it made sense that this man could be your father's brother. I never knew Sir Keto had a brother." She looked at the couple and shook her head. "It is alright, I apologize for my low tolerance for guests."

Kai walked up to Kaine placing a finger on his forehead going through Kaine's memories and mind he stepped back next to Ambrosia "Welcome to our castle Kaine, you are indeed who you say and claim you are, your partner is most welcome as well" Kai smiled at Ambrosia taking her hand "Its ok my dear, it's nice to have company from time to time" 

Kaine smiled widely thrilled he had finally found his family he bowed once again walking into the castle with Delia "This is a magnificent Castle! How old is it? Who built it?" 

Kai boasted proudly placing an arm around Ambrosia "I built it for Ambrosia and I"

Delia: "You have nothing to apologize for Ms.Ambrosia." She followed Kaine slightly behind and looked around at the castle. Her mirror circled around her hips and she drew her robes tighter to her. She placed her hands over one another at her waist, her arms bent at the elbows. She was not as comfortable and less formal as she had become around Kaine in the presence of these two and their castle.

Ambrosia rested her hand over Kai's as her held her close. She looked back at the others and gestured them to come in. "I suppose occasional visitors aren't an inconvenience." Looking up at the castle she faintly smiled. "It may look old, but we didn't build this place that long ago, this is just the style I preferred."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back