TQ Voting Thead

[2] You'll be sticking to your guns on this one thing. Just for today, you'll try and look inward more than outward.

Option 2

No. Not today. You had one rule today and you're already bending that rule with your doodles and your offer to Kat.

Not today.

2. Maria can't really think about that right now. There's so many things going on that her head is spinning.

OPTIONS:

1. "Yeah sure. We can even go over what you'd like for those health benefits,"

2. "I should probably head to work early. Gotta catch up on missed hours,"

3. "Nah, I gotta set up some stuff for the other thing," (communicate with Toybox)

4. Write in~

Also, apologies for the huge gaps in service this week. My excuse is that I'm just getting back into employment, and also, I'm lazy as fuck.

Option 4

"Yeah sure. You can even tell me about your ideas for 'that sort of thing'."\

It'll give you something to think about while you work. You can worry about acting on the ideas tomorrow.

((This was the original reason why we were going to meet-up after school, after all :P ))

Option 4

It'll give you something to think about while you work. You can worry about acting on the ideas tomorrow.

((This was the original reason why we were going to meet-up after school, after all :P ))

Seconded! Kat clearly has some gooooood shit going on in that head.

I mean. I know it's entirely possible she'll get inspired again and accidentally miss work but DRAMATIC IRONY IS FUN, GUYS.

Option 4

Thirded.

OPTIONS:

1. Head straight to the track.

2. Pick up your stuff first, do some Toybox research on your phone on the way to the track.

3. See if you can check out Ricard at his locker on the way to the track.

4. Write in~

Also, you're all Tinkers in role now! Which means you can invite interested parties if you'd like. That's pretty much it.

I was gonna say two but actually this one just sounds more interesting?

Option 3

You take the long way to track to meet Kat, swinging by Ricard's locker first. You gotta watch out for your siblings, after all.

Option 3

You take the long way to track to meet Kat, swinging by Ricard's locker first. You gotta watch out for your siblings, after all.

Seconded for sure.

Option 3

Thirded, but add do some Toybox research on your phone on the way to the track after dropping by Ricard.

Last edited by a moderator:
OPTIONS:

1. Read it now, talk about it now.

2. Get the abridged version from Kat.

3. Pledge to give it a proper lok over later, go to work.

4. Write in~

(( «sneaks in» ))

If Maria thinks she has enough time before work:

Option 2

You'll read it all properly later, but Kat should be able to sum it up for you. You can talk quickly and then you'll have enough to think about while you work. Maybe it'll help your work day go faster.

If Maria doubts she has enough time before work:

Option 3

You'll read it properly later, but for now you have work to get to. It's both somewhat creepy and rather helpful that Kat wrote this all down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back