TQ Voting Thead

Honestly I thought your choice was pretty cool so I wasn't going to interfere unless something else came up.

Option 4

You can barely tear your eyes away from the barrel at the end of your nose. You're breathing way too fast and this guy isn't giving an inch.

If only he didn't have a gun. If he just didn't have a gun...

With your eyes centred on the gun, you tip your head back a fraction and headbutt the gun, hoping to knock it out of his hands. Whether it does or not, you take advantage of the situation to rush him, using the momentum to launch yourself at him. Hopefully you can get the gun away, out the door or something.

Seconded.

We can't call 911, because he stole a phone that could connect us to an illegal organization, and I don't think Kat could help.

4. Chase the thug, and if you cannot catch up to him, sit down for a minute or two to take a breather then head to Toybox.

Ohhh...

Then: 4. Call 911, give a description of the crook and answer any other questions they ask, then call Kat.

I think we're calling 911 not for the police but for an ambulance. That being said, I'm going to assume Maria just went into a dazed shock...

Option 3

Wow, that was. Wow. He took the cash, took your personal phone... at least you still have the Toybox phone, you guess. Now what? Maybe you should clean up? Or... or what would you usually do.

This is weird. You're having trouble focusing.

You're going to call Kat. She'll know what to do. She has all those cool ideas.

Would she be okay with wings for flying? Or does she want a humanoid body to fly with?

You call and ask Kat if she wants wings.

Wait what?

It wasn't explicitly said, but it was heavily implied:

Guns don't sound like they do in the films or tv. It's not a bang or a crack. It's a pop that you catch on the edge of your hearing, like a sound too loud for you to hear properly.

[...]

It's weird. I expected it to hurt more. But really, it just felt like being poked really hard in the chest. Now, it just burns, sharper when I breath.

Sounds like he headbutted the gun, it lowered to aim at our chest, robber panicked and pulled the trigger and Maria got shot in the chest.

Well, I have to change my vote again, lol.

I just want to add calling the ambulance after making the police call.

Well, I have to change my vote again, lol.

I just want to add calling the ambulance after making the police call.

If 911 is anything like the Aussie 000 then they'll be sending you an ambulance before they send police. You can make a statement any time - you might have only moments to receive medical attention.

If 911 is anything like the Aussie 000 then they'll be sending you an ambulance before they send police. You can make a statement any time - you might have only moments to receive medical attention.

911 is for all emergency services. Not sure if it is the same in Australia. They ask you what service you need. If you say "I need police AND an ambulance", then they'll send both. It's a question of whichever is closer to your location, whichever is fastest, etc... that determines which will get there first. The police wouldn't take a statement from someone who's been shot until they're at the hospital, though.

Yeah, true, 911 is kind of a catch all for emergencies. :P

I think we're calling 911 not for the police but for an ambulance. That being said, I'm going to assume Maria just went into a dazed shock...

Option 3

Wow, that was. Wow. He took the cash, took your personal phone... at least you still have the Toybox phone, you guess. Now what? Maybe you should clean up? Or... or what would you usually do.

This is weird. You're having trouble focusing.

You're going to call Kat. She'll know what to do. She has all those cool ideas.

Would she be okay with wings for flying? Or does she want a humanoid body to fly with?

You call and ask Kat if she wants wings.

Seconding this because I predict it will be toooooo much fun to read.

I am drinking far too much rum and eating far too many cinnamon buns to post right now. Also, what the fuck made you think headbutting a gun was a good idea?

I am drinking far too much rum and eating far too many cinnamon buns to post right now. Also, what the fuck made you think headbutting a gun was a good idea?

Maybe Jaye was drinking far too much rum and eating far too many cinnamon buns when they posted that.

I think part of what makes my idea so great is that I was perfectly sound of mind when I made it.

Also I was getting the vibe that none of the answers where 'win' answers so I was just aiming for in-character yet interesting at that point.

Also headbutting stuff is great. No one expects the headbutt.

And in my defence, if you're going to question anyone it should be the three other people who voted for my idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back