TQ Voting Thead

No no, Buy and Sell is a format type.

If you make an ad advertising your services, it's selling your services. People will pay you for those services.

If you make an ad advertising for something you want, you're trying to buy those items or services. You will pay people for those things.

Better clarity?

No no, Buy and Sell is a format type.

If you make an ad advertising your services, it's selling your services. People will pay you for those services.

If you make an ad advertising for something you want, you're trying to buy those items or services. You will pay people for those things.

Better clarity?

Ah, I see. I feel silly now, lol.

Option 1 / 2

You're really hungry. Does this place have, like, a kitchen or something? You're still a little nervous about wandering around here on your own.

You head off in search of food or a familiar face. Actually, you probably owe Jeweller a meal or something for her puppy-sitting duty.

Option 1 / 2

You're really hungry. Does this place have, like, a kitchen or something? You're still a little nervous about wandering around here on your own.

You head off in search of food or a familiar face. Actually, you probably owe Jeweller a meal or something for her puppy-sitting duty.

Before I saw this post, I was thinking that I'd ask Jeweler if she wanted to go get some food. 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

4. Go ask Jeweler if she wants to go get some food. If yes, pay for it. If no, or she's unable to be found, go get some on your own, and get Jeweler something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I saw this post, I was thinking that I'd ask Jeweler if she wanted to go get some food. 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

4. Go ask Jeweler if she wants to go get some food. If yes, pay for it. If no, or she's unable to be found, go get some on your own, and get Jeweler something.

I'm amending my option to include this (So I'm sorta seconded Riuma? I think our options count as seconding each other :P  );

Option 1 / 2

You head off in search of food or a familiar face. Actually, you probably owe Jeweller a meal or something for her puppy-sitting duty. If you find food first, you get something for Jeweller as well as yourself. If you find Jeweller first, you ask where you can get some food and offer to buy her lunch. Or dinner. Whatever.

Option 2 / 1

You grin back, strangely finding the expression a comfortable one.

"Your choice; but I've only just put up an ad so maybe cool it on the lobster." You add - half joking but half serious; "Uh... do we have a kitchen?"

On 12/15/2016 at 8:12 AM, Jaye said:

Option 2 / 1

You grin back, strangely finding the expression a comfortable one.

"Your choice; but I've only just put up an ad so maybe cool it on the lobster." You add - half joking but half serious; "Uh... do we have a kitchen?"

Seconded!

Kinda wish we hadn't offered to pay, in hindsight. X3

Option 2

Her home? That's... trusting of her. And you think you're sort of excited to be invited back to near her place? Not that she's inviting you to her house. Just that you'll be going nearby and, you mean.

Wow you're somehow managing to get flustered in your own head. You hope your mental blush isn't visible. It occurs to you that she may not even live in your city - she could live anywhere in America.

She could live anywhere in the entire world. Wow. There's a sobering thought.

"Where's that?"

In the back of your mind, you remember that you have to be home by a certain time. But then again you got off of work early. So you have some time to kill. And you think you can get home via Toybox?

@Silvertongued - uh, sorry, what does Option 1 refer to? Research on who?

I think I'm gonna go for a 4 along the lines of "Why Toybox instead of straight, then?" or "Maybe I should just go straight, except..." or "Do you regret Toybox?" or something.

But I'd like to know what 1 refers to first, pls.

Thanks RPN for not alerting me to this thread <__<

Hmm...

Option 1 / 4

"You really did your research on those guys..."

Regrets or not - it's good to know. Maybe you could tell Mama that you're with the Protectorate but not actually a Ward? It would explain why there wasn't a new cape on the team and it would mean she didn't worry so much. Hm, an idea. You hate lying to her, but what else are you going to do?

Then again, you don't have too many regrets because of the whole 'wet' tinker / sister-in-the-basement thing. Jeweller doesn't exactly have that excuse. So...

"Hey, um, if government tinkers make such 'mad bank', uh, no offence but why are you with Toybox instead?"

Option 2
Why don't you? You've surprisingly legitimate reasons for not running straight to the government.
Hang on...
You belatedly realise that Jeweller has sneakily deflected the question. Somewhat amused, you quip back;

"Hey, I asked you first!"

You swear, if she says that she 'asked you second' you're just going to laugh at the ridiculous of this conversation.​

Option 1
"Huh..."

That is... really smart? You're not sure why your surprised a fellow Tinker is smart but nonetheless. And being one's own boss sounds... good. It sounds secure.

It sounds dangerous. What if they find out? Would they even do anything?

It's given you a lot to think about.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back