Town square

Melody smiled faintly as she looked around the area before letting her eyes lock onto the Lion-kin once
again, letting her feet continue to carry her along for the time. She gave him a faint smile as he spoke to her,
a faint blush beginning to shroud her freckled cheeks for the time. Looking back forward, she made her way
to the market stalls, she gazed over them from afar with her blue eyes having a glaze over them caused by
her intrigue of them.

"Travelling charmer.. Well, I may be a traveler, but it doesn't mean I like it much. I prefer
staying in my home
over anything, really. But it seems I have things I need to accomplish.
What about yourself stranger?"

She turned her head as she moved towards an area with vegetables like corn and lettuce. Upon arrival,
her eyes looked over the produce and her hand began to lift the flap into her satchel. She slid the book into a
divot among the various belongings she frequently kept with her. Closing it back over itself, she began to lift
an ear of corn, gently beginning to peel away the green cover, trying to see what it was she was planning on
buying.

"I don't believe I have caught your name. If I might ask it, I would love to know."

She gazed over the corn, lightly pressing her thumb into the small kernels along the side of the yellow pods,
soon setting it aside as she lifted another ear- continuing to search among them for the best ones she could possibly
get the best pieces she could. She let her eyes tear away from the piece of corn she held, looking up to him. She
gave a faint smile to him, pausing herself t properly introduce herself. Setting the corn down temporarily, she turned
to him, giving a polite curtsy to the man.

"I am Melody. I'm the local doctor. Hopefully you would be smart enough to not need my services.
It's better no
one gets hurt, though sometimes things cannot be helped."
ApOYm70.png

K Kiowa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back