• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Touhou RP, looking for a DMing Partner

Venom Adhamm

No one is ever going to want me
Let me start by saying I'm new here, and this is my first post. My reason for saying that is it will hopefully excuse me for putting this in the wrong place. This thread either belongs here, in Fandom, or in Dice. But since I'm looking for a one on one type of thing, I put it in here. I'm so sorry if this doesn't belong here.

Touhou.full.60947.jpg

Okay, that's out of the way now. I'm looking for a nice friendly friend to DM a Touhou RP for me. It'd be just us, you and me! And I'd be controlling my character on an adventure through Gensokyo, and you'd be controlling Gensokyo and everything in it. Um, you don't have to stay strictly to the characters in the canon, you can create your own OCs to populate the world along side the canon characters if that'd make you happy.

There could be combat stuff too, if you want there to be combat stuff. Stats too if you like numbers. We could work all that out together and bond over it.

So, doing this stuff would probably be a lot of effort on your part, friend. And you may be thinking "wow this guy's a chump he don't even got no posts what if he gets me one-word replies." I don't think I can stop you from thinking that. I don't have anything particular to show you as my credentials of certified RPing. I roleplay on another site, and I think I'm pretty okay at it. If you want, you could PM me a prompt or something for me to reply to so you can judge my writing skills. Or you could PM me asking for a link to one of the roleplays I've been in on that other site and I could send that for you to judge.

Or you could go in blind and trust me and we'd have lots of fun together. I don't think that'd be the smartest route for you, though. I've been searching long and hard for someone to be a friendly friend and DM a Touhou RP for me. Nobody on the other site I RP on knows what Touhou is or just doesn't want to make an RP with me. I actually started working on one with a guy I contacted on reddit, but he ended up abandoning me one fine morning while we were still working everything out in the RP.

Anyway! I've been craving an RP like this and I hope one of you will be my friend and collaborate with me on this. I promise I'll try to make sure we have lots of fun!

Let me start by saying I'm new here, and this is my first post. My reason for saying that is it will hopefully excuse me for putting this in the wrong place. This thread either belongs here, in Fandom, or in Dice. But since I'm looking for a one on one type of thing, I put it in here. I'm so sorry if this doesn't belong here.

Touhou.full.60947.jpg

Okay, that's out of the way now. I'm looking for a nice friendly friend to DM a Touhou RP for me. It'd be just us, you and me! And I'd be controlling my character on an adventure through Gensokyo, and you'd be controlling Gensokyo and everything in it. Um, you don't have to stay strictly to the characters in the canon, you can create your own OCs to populate the world along side the canon characters if that'd make you happy.

There could be combat stuff too, if you want there to be combat stuff. Stats too if you like numbers. We could work all that out together and bond over it.

So, doing this stuff would probably be a lot of effort on your part, friend. And you may be thinking "wow this guy's a chump he don't even got no posts what if he gets me one-word replies." I don't think I can stop you from thinking that. I don't have anything particular to show you as my credentials of certified RPing. I roleplay on another site, and I think I'm pretty okay at it. If you want, you could PM me a prompt or something for me to reply to so you can judge my writing skills. Or you could PM me asking for a link to one of the roleplays I've been in on that other site and I could send that for you to judge.

Or you could go in blind and trust me and we'd have lots of fun together. I don't think that'd be the smartest route for you, though. I've been searching long and hard for someone to be a friendly friend and DM a Touhou RP for me. Nobody on the other site I RP on knows what Touhou is or just doesn't want to make an RP with me. I actually started working on one with a guy I contacted on reddit, but he ended up abandoning me one fine morning while we were still working everything out in the RP.

Anyway! I've been craving an RP like this and I hope one of you will be my friend and collaborate with me on this. I promise I'll try to make sure we have lots of fun!

IMG_8926.JPG

Success!!
Looks like you got what you wanted here after all, buddy. You've been a great rp partner, and I hope this goes on for a whole lot longer!

(TheNecroBumpToEndAllNecroBumps)

I'm unsure if I was ever replied to, but if you're able, would you still like to have that RP?

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo sup, suika

Oooiiii yeah, it's the guy playing your favourite smol oni in the multifandom. How's it goin'?

I've got your boi Adhamm here covered on the 2hu front for the most part. He does have an interest thread here if you wanna check it out, though:

Fandom - Looking for someone to DM an RP from these fandoms (Haruhi, KonoSuba, Naruto, JoJo's, Doctor Who)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back