• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Totally Different IC

AviouslyPTX

Love is Love. No matter what sex.
e02d905adf31f126f6442888f4d27b63.gif
code by l o l i t a

IC Thread
It is May 12th! Move-in Day!

Last edited:
Kirstin Athena Williams

bf417a91e9ed5d6024bc20d03e3035ff.jpg
eb41caa592b9965aeaedfb8d2903b754.gif
"So you're really doing this?" Kirstin nodded slowly as she stared at herself in the mirror. She finally turned her attention to her dad as she let out a small sigh. “I can’t stay in this house anymore. I need to get out of here at least for a little while. It’s like she’s gone but she’s still everywhere at the same time, and I don’t want to go crazy.” She shrugged her shoulders as she ran a hand through her blonde hair.

“You look just like her Kirstie.” The words made her want to crawl back in bed and lock herself out, but she didn’t have time. She simply tightened her lips and dropped her gaze before walking past him and letting out a small sigh. She checked to make sure she had her things one last time, finishing up just as her brother popped his head in the door. “You can survive a year without me. Besides, it’s not like I’m not gonna call.” She laughed a bit, though it faded when he didn’t say anything. He silently walked in and wrapped her in a bear hug. “I’ll miss you too.” Axel wasn’t much for talking, but he still managed to say so much without saying anything.

After returning his tight hug, she handed him one of the aqua blue suitcases she had with her and they managed to pack her Dodge Challenger within ten minutes. She said her final goodbyes and pulled out of the driveway before she could stop herself. The drive was only a few hours, but it seemed ridiculously long. By the time she arrived, she parked and stepped out, staring at the huge house in awe. Who needs a place this big? Grabbing her bags, she walked up to the door and knocked a few times. When no one answered, she checked the knob, only to find the door unlocked. Walking in, Kirstie was taken back by how much bigger it seemed on the inside. But she could look around later. Struggling to get upstairs, she eventually made it and began looking through the rooms to see which one she wanted. However, she found they were all set up exactly the same, colors and all. Picking the second one on the right, she walked in and set her things on the large bed. It was all pretty minimalistic, probably to give herself and the others freedom to decorate the rooms how they wanted. Finding a piece of paper on the nightstand that had Rules printed in bold at the top, she picked it up and read it quietly.

1. Keep the house clean.
  2. Don’t injure any animals on the property. Any damages you cause, you pay for. Keep in mind, you are being surveyed.
  3. You are free to decorate as you like, but only in YOUR room.
  4. There are surveillance cameras throughout the houses with the exception of the bedrooms and bathrooms.
  5. Enjoy your stay.
  6. P.S. We have the right to get rid of or add any rules as we see fit.

“Okay then.” Setting the paper back down, Kirstie decided to unpack later and walked out of her room, closing the door behind her and headed downstairs to start exploring.

jbreezy jbreezy Pandaskel Pandaskel Raku Raku NeoStigma NeoStigma @ThatDove wanderlost wanderlost Keaira Keaira

Malcolm Anderson
Malcolm awoke, startled as the plane began to hit a little turbulence. He paled slightly, grabbing his armrest as the aircraft navigated through a particular rough patch. Malcolm had never been a fan of flying, but there was no way in hell he was driving. He grabbed his backpack, feeling reassured as he felt the familiar bulge of painkillers in the front pocket, and shoved it under the seat in front of him as the pilot announced their descent.

Once the wheels hit the runway, Mac undid his seatbelt and turned his phone on again. He stood up and moved to grab his carry-on, grimacing at the pain in his shoulder. Although he had been released from the hospital months ago, his body still complained even when he did simple tasks. He naviagated easily through the rest of the airport and grabbed his things, heading right into a cab idling outside the main doors.

The house was only about a fifteen minute ride from the airport. When they pulled up into the drive, he whistled softly, pulling off his ball cap and running a hand through his dirty blonde hair, replacing the hat. If Vanderbilt wanted to give him credit for living here for a year, he certainly wasn't going to complain.

He paid the cab driver and took out his stuff, pausing as he tugged on the collar of his ratty college t shirt, adjusting to the warmth. It already looked like there were other people here, so he walked right in the front door.

"Hello?" He asked, his deep voice echoing through the empty foyer. With a shrug, he dragged his things down the hall, wondering where he was supposed to go.

tumblr_odbkqzFLTZ1spmkgfo1_1280.jpg tumblr_o2h3z6Du2E1ug45jxo1_1280.png
David "Trick" Furukawa

David tapped his thumbs on the screen, captioning the Snap he was about to post to his Story. Final selfie, he wrote on the flower crown filtered picture, See you in a year, bois. Of course, he knew there were no rules against phones and outside communication and such. He was being dramatic.
His finger hovered over the button that would immortalize the image for all of 24 hours. Then he let out a laugh, more of a scoff really. This really is the last selfie, he thought, rubbing his chin. Who will I be the next time I take a stupid picture for Snapchat while sitting on this couch again?
He shook the thoughts from his head and tapped the screen, locking his phone once it was posted and slipping it into his pocket. He couldn't think himself into a hole, not today. Today was move-in day.
He grabbed his backpack, duffle bag, and suitcase, slinging them on in an arrangement that wasn't entirely uncomfortable. Besides, the stairs down to the first floor of his apartment building weren't too hard to navigate. He was sure the long flight to ground zero would be much worse than carrying his luggage to the car.
He looked back, taking a last look around his apartment. A few of his buddies would rotate fish-sitting duties, coming by to feed his fish and make sure they didn't die in the next year. Other than that, it would be empty. David smiled slightly. "See you later," he said to no one in particular before stepping out and closing the door softly behind him...
..And promptly opening the door back up, cursing under his breath. "Forgot my keys," he said again to no one in particular, walking briskly to the kitchen counter where he had left them. "Now my dramatic exit is ruined, goddamnit..." he grumbled.
A few hours later, he was pulling into the grounds, marveling at the sheer size of the place. Man, is this gonna be fun times, he thought excitedly, parking his car next to someone else's, probably one of the other participants.
He turned off the vehicle and climbed out, opening the door to the backseat and pulling his things out. He arranged them the way he had when carrying them to the car, walking up to the front door and sipping on a drink he had bought on the way there.
Suddenly, as he looked around the massive, thankfully air conditioned space, his stomach began doing flips worthy of a gold medal. He was nervous to meet his companions for the next year. After all, this experiment was all about finding out whether different people could get along. And, well..what if they couldn't?
However, rather than hesitating, he grinned, starting up the stairs to looks for a room. The nervousness gave him adrenaline, and that was just what he wanted. The fear and the nerves and the possibility of failure, this was all adventure and he was going to live it up.

Last edited:
"You're the last operative alive, eliminate the enemy operatives on the objective." a woman's voice resounded in Al's ears....a voice line Al knew all to well. He held his breath as he crouched low to listen. muffled voices and footsteps...The enemy team was on the other side of the wall. With a smirk Al quickly swiped his mouse causing his screen to rotate towards the wall, his finger quickly tapped the number four on his keyboard chucking an impact grenade towards the direction he was facing. Ka-boom! An explosion busted down the wall Al aimed down his sights clicked the right mouse button. The sound of his gun spraying on full auto was music to his ears, Al slowly dragged the mouse down countering the the recoil of the weapon. Cold_Caliber.45 has eliminated MLG_Dorito496 appeared on the kill feed, then another messaged appeared until the whole enemy team's name listed on a feed like groceries on a shopping list. A familiar gold text appeared on Al's laptop screen: Flawless Victory. Al typed GG quickly into the chat as he glanced up to his user name which three letters MVP glittering on the side.

Al slide off his head set as he shut off his gaming laptop which he received as a sponsorship last season. He peered out the window to see that the mansion was near by. "Did you win?" Inquired a young man in his mid twenties. Al sighed and nodded without saying an word. Before the van pulled up in the parking lot Al had already coiled up his wires and other accessories neatly into his bag. "Hey Al, do you have everything you need for your rig?" inquired the young man. "Yeah...All I need to do is to plug it in..." Al spoke in a bored unemotional tone as he got of the car and slung his backpack on his back. The young man popped the trunk open as Al made his way to the back of the van.

"Do you need any help bringing down your stuff? They look a bit heavy..." inquired the young man as Al began taking things down from the trunk one by one with care. Al shook his head no "I'll manage" he muttered as he finally took down his traveling bag filled with his clothes and other personal grooming utensils. One by one Al began lugging his stuff to the door step, first his pc tower, then his monitors, then his bag of other portable gaming goodies and accessories, then finally his clothes and other personal items. Before entering the room Al paused and listen as he heard multiple faint footsteps, and voice calling out "hello." Al remained silent as he veered down the quieter hallway and began quickly moving his stuff to the furthest and isolated room. Nearly out of breath Al managed to haul all of his stuff into the room before the next person entered the mansion.

Al noticed a note as he quickly skimmed over it. He then was able to find a key to his room on the small bed side table. He grabbed the keys and locked his room. With a sigh Al pocketed his keys and headed towards the direction he heard the voice and footsteps in hopes to meet some of his new house mates. "Yo...anyone here?" Al spoke loudly, slightly uncomfortable since he usually never spoke that loud. Unknowingly Al gazed around with his habitual dead eye scowl, at a glance one could assume he really didn't want to be there and that assumption was true. Al was only participating in the experiment because his coach and adviser told him too, which by the way was ironically the young man who drove Al to the mansion.

Wonderful...One whole year I'm trapped here.... Make friends? I can barely keep eye contact with people.... Damn it what was Darren thinking?! I can't do this..... Maybe I should get out while I still have a chance... Al's thoughts began to race as he began talking to himself silently in his head. Suddenly his phone vibrated, he quickly pulled it out of his pocket to see the notification. It was text from his younger sister. "Hey Alex did you get to the mansion yet? Is it huge? Are your house mates hawt?! owo " Al sighed and began texting back " Hey sis...just got here...Haven't seen anyone yet...the house is pretty big..."

Almost instantly a reply came by "Ohhh well I just wanted to say good luck! And don't be a dick and maybe you'll make friends or even a girlfriend! :D " Al read the text as he face palmed promptly replying "thanks...I'll try..."

Last edited:
Vincent Darrel Morgan
Vincent groaned as his car moved along. 17 grueling hours from NYC to Miami. He figured it would be worth it, but he was having his doubts. As he took one last sip from his energy drink, Monster to be exact, he looked at his GPS. "Couple more miles man, then your out of the car for a while" he mumbled, his voice a little scratchy. He couldn't really complain about the car. It was his dad's nice black and red Camaro. It was the ride that was bugging him.

After a few more minutes his GPS spoke in it's bland, feminine voice. "
Your destination is 300 meters on your left". Darrel never thought one sentence would make him this happy. He almost bounced in his seat as his car drove into view of the house. The large house was stunning through his tinted windows. Vincent hadn't seen anything like it, probably because he grew up in NYC. He slowed the Camaro to a stop in front of the house and grinned. "Thank God" he said, grabbing his stuff and opening the door. He looked at the house with his hand shielding the Sun. Vinny decided to where his white tank-top and a pair of black sweatpants, for good reason. As he walked up to the front door he could tell there were more people inside. He stepped through the door and smiled. The mansion was bigger on the inside than out. "Dang. This place is gorgeous." he said loudly, hoping to catch the attention of someone.

Estella Hilton
8th+Annual+Teen+Vogue+Young+Hollywood+Party+BdLnOWDNbMSm.jpg
"Remember what I said, Stell," Brooke said, her hand reaching out to grab Stella's left arm. "This is your chance. One year, that's all I can do for you. After this, whatever happens between you and Dad, you're on your own." Anyone listening would have thought that Brooke was being harsh, but Stella gave an appreciative nod. Brooke had done a lot for her already, convincing their overbearing father to let her drop out of med school to embark on this, in his exact words, 'foolish, childish adventure'. While she knew a lot could happen in a year, Stella knew she would never see eye to eye with her father. However, she kept this to herself, pretending that a year from now she would be completely reformed and fall back into her fathers perfect little mold. Sorry Dad, you can't control my life anymore. "Thanks, Brooke. You have no idea how much I owe you for this." Her older sister pulled her into a tight hug. "Love ya Stell, go have a good time okay?" Brooke pulled away and looked into her sister's eyes, a smirk forming. "But not too much of a good time, use protection." Stella rolled her eyes. "Broooooke, oh my god, stop, I'm not an idiot. Besides, I'm doing this for me, remember? To get my life all sorted out and to focus on my art." "I know, I know, just don't do anything stupid okay? Now get going, you're gonna miss your flight." Stella hugged her sister one last time and pulled her carry-on behind her as she started towards the next chapter of her life.

It had been a while since Stella rode on an airplane. When she was little, her dad would take the whole family on trips and upgrade everyone to first class. Unfortunately, he was not as generous on this trip. Stella's seat was 7 rows from the back of the plane, but she didn't mind. She liked being normal, just your average joe in a tiny plane seat with crappy plane food. It was nice to feel normal, even if just for a little while. The plane ride was smooth and didn't feel as long as Stella thought it would. She was incredibly excited and nervous all at the same time and time seemed to fly by. From the plane to the baggage claim to the ride to the house, it was all just a blur.

And then finally, she was there. Daaaang. How is it even possible for the house to look bigger than it did in the pictures? The mansion was gorgeous. There were already cars lined up outside, her new housemates probably inside claiming the biggest rooms. As the driver helped Stella unload her things, her excitement grew. Who were these other people? What were they like? Would they get along? Too many questions swirled inside her head, she had to just take a second to breathe. Well, let's do this.

Stella had a small army of suitcases and bags and covers for canvases and cases for her easels, so it took her a few minutes to get all her bags near the front door. She slung the straps of her backpack on and pushed open the front door, her suitcase behind her. Stepping through the door, Stella nearly ran over a guy standing in the entry way. "So," She maneuvered out from behind him to his side, leaving her other bags outside for now. She noticed another guy walking down the hall towards them, so she raised her voice. "You guys ready for this?"

Raku Raku NeoStigma NeoStigma

Last edited:
Kirstin Athena Williams
tumblr_m6f1rjuXRs1qhyk9b.gif

It was almost impossible not to hear people starting to show up, but that didn't mean Kirstie was entirely ready to meet everyone. Instead, she was about to sneak out the back door when she heard someone call out. She thought about seeing who it was, but she didn't want to yet. "Rooms are upstairs!" she called and walked out the back door, beginning to look around, a slight smile on her face. The inside was huge, but when they said a thousand acres, they weren't kidding. The distant sounds of horses in a barn drew her attention, and she glanced behind her towards the house one last time before making her way to the sounds. Opening the doors, her smile grew as she walked into the barn, looking at all the different colored horses. She was drawn to a beautiful tan one with a main as black as a starless night. "What's your name?" she asked rhetorically as she cautiously approached the animal. Noticing a plaque to the side, she read over it and looked to the horse. "Spirit, huh? I have to admit, you do remind me of the movie," she said with a soft laugh.

She knew better than to stay out there too long. She couldn't put off meeting her new housemates. "See you around," she told the horses as she left, slowly walking back to the house. Just as she walked in, she heard someone asking if they were ready. Nope. Making her way through the kitchen, she let out a soft sigh and braced herself. "Can you ever really be ready to spend a year in a giant house on a giant piece of property with seven strangers for some experiment you don't quite understand?" she asked as walked out, a smile coming naturally to her face as she walked over to the girl standing in the foyer, along with a guy and someone walking towards them. "I'm Kirstin, but I prefer Kirstie. And if I really like you, then Kirst is fine too," she said excitedly. "Rooms are upstairs, the second one on the right is taken. All I know is there's a few rules, but most are basic cleanliness and you break it, you buy it. Oh, and no hurting the horses, which are beautiful by the way," she added, pausing so she could catch her breath.

jbreezy jbreezy wanderlost wanderlost Raku Raku NeoStigma NeoStigma

Vincent Darrel Morgan
Vincent was so awed by the home he almost didn't notice as someone had moved out from behind him. He took a couple steps away from the doorway so he would surprise any more people. As another voice echoed through the halls, giving the location of the rooms, Vincent almost made a dead sprint for the stairs. As he ran past the two people in the hall he gave a small wave and faced them for a second, maneuvering his feet so he could still be moving fast and not fall. "Hello" he said quickly before turning back forward. He almost slid into the wall as his shoes didn't have much traction on the floor. Making it up the stairs so fast it almost seemed impossible. "Furthest one done on the right is mine!" he yelled out, his voice booming down the stairs as his shoes screeched to a stop.

He opened the door and looked inside. It had a decent view out the window. The walls were blank for the most part, but he had a few decals to put on them. Vinny tossed his belongings on his bed and let out a sigh. "So, this is home for a year" he said softly, his voice still a little gravely. "No time to decorate, got some people to meet" he continued as he turned towards the door. Twisting the doorknob and pushed the door open.
wanderlost wanderlost NeoStigma NeoStigma

Malcolm Anderson
Malcolm had eventually wandered up the steps and decided to take the room at the end of the hallway on the left. He preferred to sleep in and wanted to be in one of the quieter rooms. He didn't want to spend all day in his room though.

Mac made his way slowly down the steps, pausing when he saw two beautiful girls and two guys. "Hey." He said, was he paused on the bottom step and leaned against the railing.

"I'm Malcolm, but you guys can all call me Mac." He said, stepping down off the step and moved a little closer to make himself a part of the conversation. "I've been dying to look around since the moment I got here." He chuckled, looking around the expensive looking entryway.

wanderlost wanderlost Raku Raku NeoStigma NeoStigma AviouslyPTX AviouslyPTX

tumblr_o2h3z6Du2E1ug45jxo1_1280.png
David "Trick" Furukawa
David opened the glass doors in his room, stepping onto the balcony that every room had. He took a deep breath, leaning his forearms on the railing and looking out. This place is enormous, he admired, looking at all the facilities. He tried to put labels to buildings, deciding which was the skating rink, the horse stables, and so on. He would have to go out and see everything as soon as he was settled in and made some food.
Then, hearing voices downstairs, he felt an evil grin start to spread on his face. His roomies were having a little meet-and-greet. And while they were talking or exploring, it was time to start his adventure out with a bang. And anyone with his mind knew what that meant.
Pranking time.
He placed his cap onto the nightstand and pulled his long sleeve off, tossing it onto the bed. He did the same with his shoes, socks, and pants, leaving him in his grey boxers and his hair in a braid. He took the hair tie out, mussing the hair until the braid came undone, then walking into the bathroom connected to his room and turned on the elegant silver faucet, sticking his head under the stream of water.
When his hair was thoroughly wet, he turned the water off and let the hair hang in front of his face a la Sadako Yamamura. Looking through the strands of hair, he paused and looking around the bathroom. Huh. Even the bathrooms are gorgeous.
Jumping back into action, he rushed to his bags and opened his duffel, pulling out his prank kit. A bit of watered down fake blood and pair of black sclera contacts later and he was a sight that scared even himself. Nothing scarier than a haunted mansion, he thought, grinning at himself in the mirror.
963892c96600939e75fc8eb1f7353a10.jpg
He practiced saying gibberish in Japanese to himself before wandering out the room and down the hall with a blank expression on his face. He started down the stairs and began his act, muttering phrases like "The cat is black and really likes to eat McDonald's" eerily.

Vincent Darrel Morgan
Vincent smirked as he heard some people downstairs. It was going to be an interesting year. He tilted his head in confusion as he watched a guy who wasn't wearing much walked down the stairs, muttering something incomprehensible to Vinny. Was this guy on drugs? Was this guy some homeless dude who got into the house? "Hey man, you alright?" he said, keeping his fist semi-ready in case it was one of those two options.
Pandaskel Pandaskel

ASHLEY LYNN EDWARDS
Ashley was nose deep into a book, and enjoyed every word. How else was she supposed to occupy her time on a plane? The trip was a long one, and she could finish at least one or two books along the way. Her mom gave her some new ones for the trip, and so she had a lot to entertain her. She hoped she didn't have to worry about talking too much, as she was a loner.

The plane finally arrived at its destination and she found a driver to take her to the house. It was a beautiful house on the outside, and she couldn't wait to see the inside. The experience might just be something she could fill her journal with. She liked to read, and of course liked to write. She felt this experience would help her grow and have something new and exciting to put in her life story.

She was nervous, but walked inside the house. She looked around, and noticed others were around, but again, being shy she wasn't going to make her appearance be known. She walked upstairs, and found an empty room, and put her bag on the bed. The rooms were nice, and lit well. She could definitely enjoy reading in the room. She unpacked some of her things, and organized her books. She then walked back downstairs to go outside and explore.

She found a perfect reading spot under a big tree. She knew it would be nice to be out in the fresh air, enjoying a book and nature. She kept walking around, and heard the horses, but wasn't much of a horse person, so steered away from the barn. After she explored outside, she tucked her hair behind her ear, and walked back inside, hoping to be able to get back to her book.

David "Trick" Furukawa
David faced the guy who had addressed him, a muscular brunette with a scruffy appearance. He opened his blacked out "bleeding" eyes a little wider, tilting his head. "They're coming," he said, now wishing he had added some fake blood inside his lip so he could make it run down his chin. Would've been sick, he thought regretfully. Oh, well.
He continued down the stairs, now reciting the lyrics to Frozen's "Let It Go" in Japanese.
Raku Raku

Vincent Darrel Morgan
Vincent raised and eyebrow and jumped back a bit when the person turned around. At first he was a bit spooked, but after looking into the black, bleeding eyes of the man he realized something, that's not blood. Vinny knew blood when he saw it, he would usually smell it before he could see it. He smiled, realizing what this was. He leaned a little closer to the guy before he went down too far and whispered "I got whatcha doing. I'll help you out a bit". Putting on his "scared face", Vincent feel back to the floor, acting like he was scared. "Guys! Get up here, NOW!" he shouted in the best terrified tone he could do. Vinny always enjoyed a good prank, especially on that scares the shit out of people.
Pandaskel Pandaskel jbreezy jbreezy AviouslyPTX AviouslyPTX wanderlost wanderlost NeoStigma NeoStigma

David "Trick" Furukawa
David flashed the guy a grin, ecstatic to have found an accomplice so quickly. This guy knew his stuff if he had caught on as fast as he did. I have a feeling this player has just joined my party, he thought before correcting his features and resuming his blank, ghostly stare.
"You shouldn't have come here," he warned in a monotone between bursts of Japanese while more of their mansion-mates rushed upstairs. "It's not safe here. You're not safe here. They're coming. You shouldn't have come here."

Estella Hilton
Stella smiled warmly at the new girl approaching them. Kristie, that's her name, okay, don't forget that. "I've never rode a horse before, I mean I've painted one but that's about as close as I've got." Stella started talking and then realized she never introduced herself. "I'm Estella, but everyone pretty much just calls me Stella." She grabbed the handle of her suitcase and looked back at the front door. "Hey, if you're bored, I've got about a billion bags out there that might take me a couple months to get up to my room by myself. Just be careful with the skinny rectangular ones, those ones have my canvases and I can't use them if they get damaged." Her tone was light and friendly, not at all forceful or demanding so that the option to help was totally up to the listened.

Stella started up the stairs, her suitcase clunking behind her on each step she took. "Guys, get up here! NOW!" That sounded like the voice of the guy she had briefly heard before. But why did his voice sound so... shaky all of a sudden? She lugged the heavy bag to the top and turned the corner an- "What the HELL?" The scene before her was equally frightening as it was confusing. Her hand dropped the suitcase handle and the suitcase tipped over, making a loud bang against the floor. Stella stood, frozen for a moment, taking in her surroundings. Human shaped figure, wearing just some...boxers? With some creepy ass black eyes and blood spilling out of them and that guy was on the floor looking equally as terrified as Stella probably did in that moment. The color had drained from her face and she didn't realize that she had pulled a paintbrush out from the side pocket of her backpack and was now wielding it in front of her, like it was some type of weapon. Run? Scream? Stab this thing with a paintbrush? Stella wasn't sure what to do. Except she looked down at the guy on the ground again, and curled her lips in slightly and narrowed her eyes. The guy was muscular, probably from sports or just a lot of working out in general. A guy like that typically doesn't end up on the floor, screaming for help. That's when Stella finally realized this was most likely a set up. Lowering the brush, she rolled her eyes. "Sorry bud, but Halloween was a few months ago, you're a little late."

Pandaskel Pandaskel

David "Trick" Furukawa
David had to cover his mouth to keep from laughing his ass off once the girl realized what was going on. Her reaction had been priceless. He wished with all his prank loving soul that he had set up at least his phone as a camera. Her (very pretty, he noticed) face had been mortified and she had grabbed a paintbrush as a weapon. A paintbrush.
He composed himself and gave her a hopeful grin. "Play along, ok? I just wanna spook one more person." He held up a finger. "Just one more, ok? Please?"
wanderlost wanderlost

Al nodded and tried his best to smile but his foul scowl defeated his efforts. "Nice to meet you folks....My name's Alexander Shinra...you can call me Alex, Shinra, Al....whatever you want I don't really mind." Al looked around...so far these people looked gorgeous, like legitimate super models. I am so fucked.... was the only thought Al could think of. He felt like a molting chicken in a heard of majestic peacocks. One of the girls spoke hinting to her need of assistance to bring her stuff to her room, Al looked around to see if there was any volunteers. He then decided to offer help if no one was going too, later on after the introductions. Fortunately things were interrupted by the spooky moaning upstairs. Phrases....in Japanese? The black cat.....sounds a bit ominous.... likes to eat Mc Donald's....Okay it's a prank.... Al sighed not wanting to ruin a good prank he mustered his best acting skills, only to produce the same poker face he had when introducing himself. Curious to see how things will play out he moved towards one of Stella's bags.

"Uh...I'll go help her out I guess..."
Al said awkwardly as he excused himself to help his house mate bring her stuff up. He grabbed one of the bags and followed a few feet away from her until he heard her voice jump, obviously startled. she did look frightened and confused, Al peeked to see what was the commotion about. A humanoid figure with blood dripping on it's face swayed threateningly. It was good attempt, unfortunately Al was numb to horror from all the horror games he played, from resident evil, amnesia, all the scary games out there he played it. Another thing was Al was half Japanese so he knew what was up from the first set of stupid chants. With a poker face he set the bag down and looked at the humanoid figure and spoke to it in Japanese "I heard the black cat preferred Wendy's instead." With that said he took his pointer finger doing a hush motion, signaling that he was in the joke as well before whispering to Stella.

"Where do you want you bags?...They're kinda heavy for my noodle arms." Al adjusted his glasses stepping off to the side of an open room so that he wouldn't get in the way of those who would happen to come up stairs, he certainly didn't want to ruin the show. It didn't really entertain Al but he wasn't about to rain on the parade as well..

Pandaskel Pandaskel Raku Raku wanderlost wanderlost Keaira Keaira jbreezy jbreezy AviouslyPTX AviouslyPTX

Malcolm Anderson

Malcolm frowned slightly as he heard a guy yell upstairs and Stella's voice rise. Noticing it was just him and Kristie left in the foyer, he shrugged and smiled. "Sounds like all the action is happening upstairs." He said, his eyes flicking up the landing quickly. He turned and started up the steps.

When he got to the top, he saw a guy on the floor and another...thing with bloody eyes right in front of him. He flinched in surprise, it was hard not to. Instinctively, Mac drew back a fist, ready to beat the crap out of it. But then his eyebrows knit slightly in confusion and he dropped his fist as he figured it out.

"Ha." Mac said dryly, rolling his eyes slightly. "Be careful who you try to scare. Almost clocked ya there." He added with a small smirk. He thought it was a little dumb and childish to pull pranks and stuff, but it he wanted any friends, he supposed he needed to play along. "I'm Mac by the way, I guess I'll find out who you are....later." He came back down the stairs and decided to trail slowly down the hall, exploring his new surroundings.

AviouslyPTX AviouslyPTX Pandaskel Pandaskel Raku Raku wanderlost wanderlost Keaira Keaira NeoStigma NeoStigma

Kirstin Athena Williams
tumblr_inline_n5s5jiFRNJ1r25xgk.gif
Kirstin frowned slightly as everyone began heading upstairs towards the commotion. "I guess so," she told Mac before quickly following upstairs. Upon the sight of a guy on the floor and another with black eyes and blood pouring from them, Kirstie instinctively backed up, her eyes widening slightly until she realized it was a prank. "Not funny," she said dryly as she crossed her arms.

"I need a drink," she muttered as she turned and headed back downstairs, going straight towards the kitchen. It took her a couple minutes to find any alcohol, but when she did, she couldn't complain. Vodka was always good. Opening the bottle and taking a sip, she walked around a bit, soon noticing a girl who hadn't been around before. She was adorable with her glasses and her book. "Hi," she said as she approached the girl. "I'm Kirstie," she told her, a wide smile on her face.
jbreezy jbreezy Pandaskel Pandaskel wanderlost wanderlost Raku Raku NeoStigma NeoStigma Keaira Keaira

ASHLEY LYNN EDWARDS
As soon as she walked in the doors, Ashley heard some commotion coming from the stairs. She figured it was something silly and wasn't ready to face everyone yet so she decided not to go to the yelling. If someone was hurt, the others would do something about it.

About the time she started going to a room that appeared to be a library, she saw another girl approach her, saying she was Kirstie. "Hi I am Ashley, Ash for short. You see what's going on upstairs? Is someone hurt?" She really was just curious, but didn't want to be in the crowd. If someone was hurt, more people crowding that person could actually make it worse.

As she looked at Kirstie she noticed her cute blonde hair and she looked very pretty. She figured she was in with the popular group and was surprised she was talking to geeky her. She wasn't complaining though. After all, isn't this while thing about making friends and interacting with others? She didn't want to be the brat that never socialized. She just didn't want to seem awkward either as she had always been.

Vincent Darrel Morgan
Vincent originally had a smile on his face as the first girl to come over reacted with fear, but it turned to a frown as more people came over and didn't react the same way. He got up and brushed himself off. Walking towards the few who still stood on the stairs, he sighed. "Damn...oops. Sorry 'bout that. I was hoping for more of an "OH GOD! WHAT IS THAT!?" kind of reaction, but beggars can't be choosers I guess" he said, a slight New Yorker's accent present. Vinny put on a low smile and looked at the people on the stairwell. The bleeding-eyes guy, a jock type who was pretty muscular, a girl who he guessed was some kind of artist, and another Asian-looking guy who was conversing with the artist. As the group dissipated Vincent extended a hand to the joker. "Well, it was good while it lasted. I'm Vincent Darrel Morgan, friends call me Vinny or Darrel" he said with a grin.
Pandaskel Pandaskel

David "Trick" Furukawa
David's laughter became a grin, then a smile, then a slight frown as more people came onto the stairs and didn't take the joke well. "Just a prank, bro..." He muttered, referencing an old meme. This was one of his only insecurities. His jokes weren't always funny, and he knew it. It was a comedian's worst fear, really.
The muscular guy from before brushed himself off, sharing David's disappointment, and then holding a hand out to him. He flashed him a grateful smile, pumping his hand. "Hey, first girl's reaction was priceless, and I think I even gave you a little scare. I'm not complaining. Name's David Takeshi Furukawa." Then, reaching up to his eye and popping out a contact, he added. "But most call me Trick, for obvious reasons."
Realizing that he was wearing next to nothing, David leaned up against the wall casually. "So, ah... I should probably get some clothes on."
Raku Raku

Estella Hilton
A grin crept onto the corners of Stella's lips. Okay, it would be kind of funny to see the others reactions. She stepped to the side, willing to play along for a bit. The guy she had talked to briefly earlier, Al, came up the stairs and was unfazed by the prank. He seemed to understand what the prankster was saying because he responded back with ease. In reference to the bags, Stella peaked her head down the hallway an motioned with her hand. "Looks like the second from the end on the left is still available, you can just throw them on the bed. Thanks for the help." Another guy walked up the stairs and nearly looked like he was gonna clock the guy straight in the face. Stella couldn't help but notice his muscles were in no shortage as his arm instinctively flexed upwards. Luckily, he realized the joke and lowered his fist. Okay so we've got Mac, Al, Vinny, Kristie, and "Trick" so far. Lotsa new faces, lotsa new names. "I'm Estella, but everyone pretty much calls me Stella." She introduced herself to the new guys, nodding towards Tricks all black contacts and fake blood. "Hey, if you walked into a new place and saw what I just saw, you wouldn't blame me for getting this close to stabbing you with this paintbrush." She laughed as she placed the brush back in her pocket. "Those are some pretty serious props you got there."

Pandaskel Pandaskel NeoStigma NeoStigma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back